• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players

"this is boring"

I then call the Emperor of Makind

"Hey a**hole, you are ugly"

Then the EoM happers and he's bloodlusted.

I ignore the scuffle and look at the games. "Woah! There's stuff that doesn't even exist! Look, there's a copy of Prototype 3 IN VR!"

My Standuser becomes signifigantly larger and sends the warp storm back again while yelling at Dragon that "You can literally kill him by touching his neck with your weird scythe thing."

(Ok so I dont understand why people have issues with calling the Emperor GEoM? could someone fill me in)

"Hey is anyone still playing poker?"

All_Fiction.exe has been initiated, causing EoM's attack to never even happen while i use HD to destroy his arms and give myself every other stand ovo

PsychoWarper said:
(Ok so I dont understand why people have issues with calling the Emperor GEoM? could someone fill me in)
[it's because the emperor's dream was a universe without gods, a universe where scienze and reason would triunph over fate and ignorance.

When he discovered that one of his sons had indotrinated multiple planets to belive the emperor was a god, he publicaly shamed his son and destroyed his cities.]

Overlord775 said:
PsychoWarper said:
[it's because the emperor's dream was a universe without gods, a universe where scienze and reason would triunph over fate and ignorance.
When he discovered that one of his sons had indotrinated multiple planets to belive the emperor was a god, he publicaly shamed his son and destroyed his cities.]
(Ok thanks)

Hl3 or bust said:
All_Fiction.exe has been initiated, causing EoM's attack to never even happen while i use HD to destroy his arms and give myself every other stand ovo
Warp_Self.exe has been initiated

Warp_Self.exe uses power nullification on All_Fiction.exe

Thus erasing All_Fiction.exe.

Back