• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players

All_Fiction.exe erases the erasure of All_Fiction.exe and i use HD to turn every atom of a nearby star into a version of full power Ynnead that specifically wants to kill the EoM

What have you people done(Done)

"Ugh fine" I get up and blitz EoM and whisper the deathsong in his ear.

I use the situation to gain the ability to inflict a death 20% more final than the ones Ynnead can inflict, instantly killing EoM and the Ynneads

PsychoWarper said:
I hit him with my Death Manip and you saw what if does.
It did nothing.

The emperor it's still alive, in fact none of your attacks even scratched him.

He decided he had enought of this crap and just squishes Overlord in to a puddle of goo.

"Ok, job done."

and then he goes away.

Wait is this his warp self or matrium self and if its warp self how? we arnt in the warp.

"Oh wow, this sequel is really interactive. The free roam really does let me do what ever I want. I accidentally destroyed a mountain range and now I'm on the run."

"Hey .. could somebody help me ?"

I say while still being a pool of goo on the floor, as i got hit so hard that i can't regen.

Christian Higdon said:
>When you have too much hax and is possibly one of the smartest ones there
Me?

and how would being the concept of offense let me help Overlord?

(My dude hasnt changed his powers or personality)

"Ah cool" I say as I put the VR helmet on

Back