• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players

(I'm now a huge jerk who is also a dictator of two places who wants to kill everything and also protect the innocent.)

Right now we are on the Pokemon world trying to find a fragment of The Emissarys soul(The good guy) we just fought a dark goo dragon and two new people joined our group, now we have followed another dark goo monster to a fortress.

EDIT I feel like the one for part 8 sums it up good " The group traveled to the Pokémon world, infinite of which have been connected, in order to locate the fragments within the world. However one of you had some AIS and walked into the dark zone without protection, and is now half out of commission. The next day you all headed into the dark zone with a small army of trainers and their Pokémon and are heading to the center, where another fragment is located" (The bolded is the important part)

(Youll have to wait a bit as we need a new meta thread)

bumb, but also:

i forget the number, but theres an SCP that enters fictions/narritives and becomes the "hero," and tries to fix everything (although it can be beaten by being convinced that it itself is fiction)

Its SCP-2786

also I think im gonna change out Oryx due to the revisions that may drastically alter his power set

I wonder if SCP-682 can be scared?

I know Drach cant as its mindless and legitimately the embodiment of murder.

>When a super OP character(682) is scared of something it can annihilate(also wheres that from?)

The Koitern killed 2/3 of the Leviathans, which 682 is one of, and 173 is it's current incarnation (it's from a canon that you can find on the website but i can't remember the name currently)

Oh didnt know that cool also did you see that I said to metafiction scp that makes itself a hero

PsychoWarper said:
Oh didnt know that cool also did you see that I said to metafiction scp that makes itself a hero
yeah, it's basically a guy that can travel between fictions who has The Hero, and is as broken as that implies (at least when you think about it)

Yeah SCP-2786 is pretty interesting, I read some of his storys like a mounth ago so its pretty fresh in my memories, wonder what a profile would look like.

Yeah, true. Even in-canon, the clown's shifted many times. He's sort of evil, but not evil to Supreme Darkness extents of it.

Actually, he's way more evil. He poured the milk in first.

>When you get bored and make a legit list of your dudes powers

• Italic is resistances
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, 5, 8 [Cursed with the inability to die from SCP-343, will continue to exist so long as the concept of darkness exists], and 9), Regenerationn (High-Godly), Reactive Evolution, Adaptation, Cannot be effectively harmed the same way twice, Genius Intelligence, Resurrection (Can die and revive at will), Duplication(Can become two separate entities if split into equal pieces), Biological Manipulation (Can change its biological makeup from organic to inorganic at will), Reality Warping (Can create localized space-time anomalies as a defense mechanism. These anomalies are similar to both the sudden appearance and disappearance of a black hole or the theoretical event of a sudden hole forming between our dimension and another), Power Absorption(This is directly proportional to the type of and amount of power used on it), Berserk Mode (Can enter a "Rage State" where it blindly attacks the closest living target), Existence Erasing (Its attacks tear and slice through the very fabric of the material universe, destroying reality itself), Disease Manipulation (Can instantly inflict diseases such as bubonic plague, toxoplasmosis, and subacute regional lymphadenitis), Dimensional Travel, Size Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation and immunity to it (Controls everything that is darkness and is related to it in the world; ranging from nightzones to the darkness in mans heart and even that of darkness created by others. Can also cause darkness to occur in places where night has not been created with just his mere movement, turning the area he was previously at to morning and the next to night time.), Barrier Creation, Attack Reflection, Necromancy (Can infuse corpses with his mystery, allowing him to manipulate them), possesses incredible willpower (Endured living for many years while his fellow gods died over time due to the lack of mystery surrounding them. Kept on living for a few more moments even after Reinhard attacked him with his Longinuslanze through sheer willpower albeit lost all of the mystery of his being and thus his power and immortality), Shapeshifting (Its physical form is in a constant state of change and can grow and change very quickly to adapt to various scenarios. Has grown wings, spikes, extra eyes with bulletproof eye caps, large claws, armored plating, and an anteater-like tongue), Non-Corporeal (Described as coming from somewhere where time, space and states of matter operate very differently than they do normally, and that 682 as we know it isn't a corporeal being), Acausality, Soul Manipulation (Affects the souls of every human being which has ever, and will ever exist, is ever-present within the moment of murderer and murdered's death), Mind Manipulation (Can release radio waves making people forget entire concepts, Was able to absorb and weaponize SCP-999's mind-altering effect which have the potential to affect the Scarlet King, He is connected to the mind of every human which has ever lived, lives and will live, and it is through his influence that humans hate and kill one another), Light and Matter Absorption, Energy Manipulation, Causality Manipulation (Fixed Post-Crisis Supermans' flawed connection with the Post-Flashpoint Reality, which was causing a disturbance in The Green), Plant Manipulation (Holds absolute control over every kind of Plant Life on the entire universe), Elemental Manipulation (Earth Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Air Manipulation), Shapeshifting/Sizeshifting (Can assume any form he desires, even growing as large as an entire landmass, or shrinking to a quantic level), Weather Manipulation, Possible Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Escaped from the higher-dimensional Ravelwoods through its own power), Aura (His mere presence takes the primal fear of darkness since the Big Bang over the course of the decillions of universes Mercurius has reset up to the year 1944 and shunts it into his opponent's mind, causing them to either go insane, kill themselves, or outright die due to the sudden shock of having all the mental fears implanted into them) Nonexistence Manipulation, Emotional Manipulation, Resistance to Crystallizatio, Mind Manipulation (Resisted having its consciousness destroyed by Dr. Bright using SCP-963), Mind Control, Poison, Absorption, Incineratio, Radiation, Fear, Possession, Matter Manipulation (On a quantic level), Transmutation, Reality Warping, Plot Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Magic, BFR, Gravity Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Physics Manipulation (Up to severe changes in the fundamental forces), Biological Manipulation from anything besides itself, having its consciousness destroyed or replaced, Power Nullification and Existence Erasure (The Emperor of Mankind himself could not permanently destroy Drach'nyen, instead resorting to simply sealing him within a Daemon Sword), Immune to Soul Manipulation (Due to lacking a soul)

• 39 total powers

I'll stay away from making a list.

Also, it's that time. What time? Time for me to go. I'M LEAVING THIS BUILDING!

Back