• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Flow method allows their users to manipulate their bodies as in strengthening themselves, and their senses too, people like Old Wil and more absurdly Ceci, take it to a whole other level with slowing down their perception of time.

If there were any doubts of about skill feats scaling to each other, it's so blatantly obvious that more skilled dudes can easily replicate and surpass, the less skilled ones at this point, all cause they all use the flow method, will have to add this new stuff to my blog when I get up to date.

As for the Dragon Sword, just saw the summaries, but wasn't there a whole dialogue about Arakiya wanting the adult Ceci to save her, and thus Child Cecil decides he just has to surpass his adult self?

That's Accelerated Development.

Forgot to post my Cecilus revamp WIP, tell me any mistakes I've made or abilities I should add (excluding things like broken references or Oboreru IF stuff, will handle that)
can this be added as resistance to life manipulation, being able to swing the Fiend Sword without losing he's life
This Fiend Sword, which manifested such impossible power, naturally required a suitable compensation in order to be wielded. If the wielder were an ordinary person, it would be an untread area which could cost them their very life――.

Groovy: [Going whoosh whoosh whoosh with it, you have some nerve swinging it around so ******* casually…!]

Eugard: [Dost thou hold concern for I whilst we face off against each other? If such is the case, thy fears art unwarranted. Diminutive beings such as thee need only worry over thyselves. In regards to worrying over mineself, Mine Star alone is sufficient.]

can this be added as resistance to life manipulation, being able to swing the Fiend Sword without losing he's life
The reason it can come at the cost of one's life is because it's said to eat at the users soul. It's not quite life manipulation and he already has a resistance to it.

I'm not sure. The Ten Swords of power react fairly differently with how they "reject" a wielder.

Reid simply refuses to be drawn from it's sheathe.
Vollachia burns the wielder to ash.
Murasame can fling itself away from an attempt to grab it, and cause someone to lose their life.
Masayume is unknown, could be soul stuff.

The reason it can come at the cost of one's life is because it's said to eat at the users soul.
That would be Masayume I believe.

Omg is there actually a precedent for Cecilus to be an extraordinary genius based on what he can do?
The time-slow stuff is explicitly excluded as a justification for EG, but his ability to discern the location of everyone and everything in his mind, so he can create the best performance with appropriate action, timing, and roles fits I believe.

He completely set up everything for the perfect scene where Al tosses the Blue Dragon Sword and he dramatically catches it just in time (then got snuck by the hidden 13th belt lol).

Also, he saw light move a 100 times slower in his MH+ key, giving him a perception boost of upto 100x
That would be MFTL+ in his Obereru key and MFTL in his normal key
I'm not doing calc stuff yet, and given the light belts are crystals I doubt they'd qualify as SoL. He does outrace a beam of light when doing his bullshit jumping upwards though.

I'm not doing calc stuff yet, and given the light belts are crystals I doubt they'd qualify as SoL. He does outrace a beam of light when doing his bullshit jumping upwards though.
With how much the crystals are described as light I definitely wouldn't think that's actually light.

Anyway, I wanted to look over the sandbox more thoroughly and it looks good.

"Human imagination was infinite, but even the rash idea of reaching infinity was presumptuous.

It was like the peak of a mountain that was known to exist but could not be reached―― a fantastical dream akin to the Heavenly Sword that Cecilus continued to pursue."

This is an insane line btw 💀

"Human imagination was infinite, but even the rash idea of reaching infinity was presumptuous.

It was like the peak of a mountain that was known to exist but could not be reached―― a fantastical dream akin to the Heavenly Sword that Cecilus continued to pursue."

This is an insane line btw 💀
Bro knows he cannot beat Gojo dude

Bro knows he cannot beat Gojo dude
He did something better
He equated TheHeavenlySword to Infinity and he will reach it in a coupke of years (as seen in obereru)
Reaching infinity in a finite time=infinite
Throughout the heavens and the earth, he alone is the infinite one 🙏

I'd love to discuss the "wank" Phoenks! I'll shoot ya a massage
Bro, go back into retirement……. We don’t need you OLDHEADS around anymore.

Also don’t you do this all the time? People say you're “wanking” a verse or character and then you ask to dm them on discord or something… it’s kinda weird low key, you did the same thing on CSAP.

Nothing wrong with a friendly discussion, don't ya think? And no, not all the time
I mean yeah there isn’t but it’s just the way you phrase it I guess.
I’d just be like “**** YOU BUDDY FOR DISAGREEING SEE ME ON DISCORD RIGHT NOW SO I CAN OWN YOU IN AN INTELLECTUAL ARGUMENT.” y’know?

But in all seriousness I’d probably just be like “You seem chill, we should talk about scaling because I hate talking over a forum.”

I mean yeah there isn’t but it’s just the way you phrase it I guess.
I’d just be like “**** YOU BUDDY FOR DISAGREEING SEE ME ON DISCORD RIGHT NOW SO I CAN OWN YOU IN AN INTELLECTUAL ARGUMENT.” y’know?

But in all seriousness I’d probably just be like “You seem chill, we should talk about scaling because I hate talking over a forum.”
Don't see the reason to take my comment in such a way, buddy

Don't see the reason to take my comment in such a way, buddy
I’m not actually being serious. I don’t have enough time or get paid enough to care about little stuff or “beef” on a power scaling website.

also don’t call me “buddy” I am The Queen of Scalers.

All the scans are provided in the video bro you GOTTA watch it to fully understand my argument!

Tell ‘em @Phoenks you watched it.
no. there is no novel scales in that video at all so i am afraid until you legit show me actual scans from the novel (i would say anime but the anime hasn't caught up) that proves the 1-A argument is wank if you have no legit evidence outside some random video with a Ai voice over i would think you concede rezero is 1-A cause you didn't provide any legitimate evidence its wrong.

Idk what's going on but Curry is correct
how is that video evidence? please explain to me a single novel screenshot in that video i watched it three times there was no scan at all shown except a ai voice over if so please provide a time stamp of something legit in the video which debunks the 1-A scaling?

no. there is no novel scales in that video at all so i am afraid until you legit show me actual scans from the novel (i would say anime but the anime hasn't caught up) that proves the 1-A argument is wank if you have no legit evidence outside some random video with a Ai voice over i would think you concede rezero is 1-A cause you didn't provide any legitimate evidence its wrong.
Ahhhhh you just have missed it then bro… IDK but if Phoenks, a well respected and knowledgeable admin of the verse agrees I believe not much can be done.

I’m sure 1-A will fully be disproven though when the character Curry appears and defeats Od Laguna alongside her sidekick Tatsugo-San.

Tappei is truly back at it again with the peak Oda-level foreshadowing.

ik this thread is for general discussions but none the less you claimed it was "wanked" but then proceeded to never legitimate proof it was "wank" so all i can think is re:zero is 1-A until i see some scan which goes against it. so i will just leave this here and we can move somewhere else outside this general discussion cause i think we won't get anywhere here and don't wanna break any of the forum rules by continuing

I curious, do you actually believe that Re:ZERO have 1-A scaling?

Back