• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reactive Power Level for Ultra instinct Chou Goku, and adding missing scans as well

Well Kia is done by the eyes I assume.
Shockwaves is much more better because they are activated as such

Kiai can be done with both eyes and hands, as shown in the scans on the profile. There quite a few instances where Goku uses it with his hands.

This isnt reactive powerlevel, this is similar to what Goku did with Trunks sword in android saga, but Moro case is kinda of automatic due his instinctive reactions

This isnt reactive powerlevel, this is similar to what Goku did with Trunks sword in android saga, but Moro case is kinda of automatic due his instinctive reactions
It actually is reactive powerlevel. We see MUI Moro get hit and then getting stronger ( though he can't handle it and gets larger as a result). It clearly wasn't reversible

It actually is reactive powerlevel. We see MUI Moro get hit and then getting stronger ( though he can't handle it and gets larger as a result). It clearly wasn't reversible
Goku case is not the same as Moro, Goku case was his chest automatically enhancing the resistance to avoid moro sneak attacks, as Whis explains
Sem_titulo_-_2021-06-23T054203.911.jpg

2arZmc6.png

We can even see Goku chest doing a ''Bmm'', and its only the Chest, not others parts of his body, which is similar to what Goku did with his fingers against Trunks, the difference is that Ultra Instinct does it automatically to avoid sneak attacks, as Whis explains

It is not even stats amp at all, Goku in UI already way above Moro to the point of stomp. A specific part of his body just instinctively reinforce to defense again Moro sneak attack, but Goku already is way above of Moro, so we don't even know his stats really got amped or not, we don't have anything to scale his stats to find out. This feat is just greater Instinctive Reaction

Most people seem to agree with statistics Amp. But viet is making some good arguments, and I kinda agree with them.

Most people seem to agree with statistics Amp. But viet is making some good arguments, and I kinda agree with them.
I mean, it all comes to what Goku did with Trunks, he just put more ki in his finger to block Trunks attacks, the same case seems to be what happend to Goku chest, but it was authomatic due the ultra instinct, it can be rated as statistic amp

Last edited:
I will unlock Son Goku (Chou). Are there any other pages that you need unlocked for this?

Tell me here when you are done in any case.

So what is going to be apply, i'm still disagree with Stats Amp as nothing imply Goku stats goes up, it is just UI automatically defense against sneak attack in-case Goku lower his guard, like what happen with him in Golden Frieza arc, got hit by a laser because he lower his guard, UI prevent that because as Whis pointed out before, body act on instinct to counter threat, so his body automatically focus Ki on specific part of his body to defense.

So....what is the counter-argument for my point

That is a good point. Perhaps it is better to do nothing and close this thread then?

Whis pointed out before, body act on instinct to counter threat, so his body automatically focus Ki on specific part of his body to defense.
Focusing ki in the body parts amp the statistics of the user, this is literally the same thing that Goku did with Trunks attacks, he focus ki in his finger to enhance the dura, but now, its automatic due Ultra Instinct

Focusing ki in the body parts amp the statistics of the user, this is literally the same thing that Goku did with Trunks attacks, he focus ki in his finger to enhance the dura, but now, its automatic due Ultra Instinct
Do you even understand the meaning of stats amp??? His stats should goes up to qualify, if his stats is the same then it is not qualify, and where do you get the headcanon that focus ki on specific part of body amp stats, nothing in Dragon Ball ever imply it

Again, nothing imply Goku finger have higher durability than the rest of his body, like MUI Goku case, nothing imply goku chest have higher durability than the rest of his body. In both case he have overall higher power than Trunks and Moro respectively with Moro case his max power is stomp compare to Moro

So should I revert the new edits and relock the profile page?

Again, nothing imply Giku finger have higher durability than the rest of his body
Yeah it does, the scan shows it, and the entire series shows that focusing ki amps the stats, its the same reason that their base forms are weaker than their transformations, Ki changes everything in the verse

So should I revert the new edits and relock the profile page?
Lemme add the scans first, I'm halfway done. I kinda agree with Viet here, and I don't think its statistic amp as well after their arguments.

Of course, we can wait for more input for that ability, your choice.

Okay. I also think that Vietthai makes sense.

I have locked the profile page.

Should I do the same to this thread?

Back