• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the existence of Composite Human

I know we used to do Joke Battles wiki matches on this wiki. Don't know if they made a rule banning it or something. If they didn't, I feel like we can do that here again. Only problem is clogging up VS Matches with an OC character.

Basically, moving CH to a different website means that he will basically be "dead". Nobody will go to his profile, nobody will do matches for him, he will basically become obscure just like the other real world composites.

I don't think it'll be allowed on FC/OC but JBW is always fine.

Regarding my opinion: I agree that we shouldn't have double standards, but on the other side we can't really have profiles for individual people d,ue to the fact it could be considered controversial, and then there's no way to have fictional people against a real person.

Yes, Composite Human isn't exactly a "real person" but it's the closest we will get to having a decent profile that represents a human being in a versus match.

Honestly I'd prefer it to stay, but it's not going to ruin my day if it has to go. Put me down as neutral.

The other composite profiles were moved there and using deduction I would assume it's because higher ups don't want composite profiles on FCOC.

Doesn't fit well in FC/OC as well as here, but he fits there well enough because it is basically VS Wiki but for non canon characters.

But no, JBW is the worst place to put CH in there.

I did talk Promestein; she doesn't think the page should exist and was deleted on FC/OC but she said a blog format of the page can exist here and FC/OC; I made a blog in FC/OC.

I guess posting the page on JBW can works, too; it just have a lot of red links from copy and posting the source code.

i really think we should just delete it outright then. i really don't want it on JBW. let's just let it stay blogs/sandboxes

Joke Battles wiki is great, plus we can always make fun and games boards. Anyway, Joke Battles wiki is still the best place for Composite Human to have a page. Then again, the fact that it's on JBW means there's less rules and we can also composite other humans who may have existed (Not going to name examples though). And having it on blog posts is also fine.

JBW is good for carefree memes. Not something remotely serious like CH.

It's going to turn into a big crappy meme, and the less rules doesn't help. The seriousness and quality of the VS Wiki profile will deteriorate into something an 8 year old would do.

At least FC/OC is serious, plus, CH fits the bill more there because he is an OC and less of a semi serious meme, which is what the JBW is for

JBW is basically a dead site. almost no matches happen and when they do it's between people's godmodes which lead to shouting matches and it's honestly just very toxic just a general shithole. composite human doesn't deserve to be there

Honestly, if FC/OC does not want CH there, JBW is kind of the only option left, there's really nowhere else we can put him. Which does suck, since I do agree with CH is somewhere more seroust than most profiles there.

Would having it as a blog post here be a reasonable compromise?

JBW is not a valid option in my opinion.

We should at least have an RIP thread for CH to commemorate him and users who helped contribute to him.

Yobo Blue said:
Who needs to be added?
I went through the thread super quick, and probably missed one or two, but here are a few:

Agree: Apex PredatorX, Nemo212, Paulo.junior.969, Elizhaa, Dragonmasterxyz, DarkDragonMedeus, GoCommitDi, KLOL506

Disagree: Redacted Flinn, DMB 1, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, TriforcePower1, N Kardashev, GojiBoyForever, Yellowpig10

Neutral: Colonel Krukov, Stalker Maggot

I'm good with having a blog post on here if it's allowed.

Back