• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the existence of Composite Human

Paulo.junior.969 said:
It's not even that the Real World can't count as a verse, it can, for things that actually exist, such as animals or weapons, but in the way it is used for CH (or for any Real Life Composite), it doesn't count as a setting, because they're not actually part of reality.
It is the same way for even fictional composites. There is no canon verse with Composite Link,Godzilla,etc. We just mash up everything from the fictional canon and make it its own character. There is no 4-B composite godzilla in any godzilla work, there is no composite link in any legend of zelda game. Both are allowed because they have a verse where they get their feats and scaling from. CH has all of human history where he gets his scaling which is what we combine into 1 profile. Why is it that Fictional composites who do the same thing as CH are allowed but CH isn't. Fictional composites aren't actually part of their fictional canon, their feats are.

CH isn't part of the real world, their feats are.

Both should be allowed. And like I said before, any other composites shouldn't be due to the other composites were FAR too broad

Again, Real Life Composites and Fictional Composites are not comparable. Fictonal Composites are actual official versions of the same character put together taking into consideration their settings to make something that makes sense (they also have different regulations and such), Real Life Composites just mash a bunch of unrelated people together to create a non-existent being with no defined setting without worrying about logic or contradictions.

The fictional characters are the same in name, but not everything else.

They have different backstories, power levels, canons, personalities, behaviors, weaknesses, etc. For example, Composite Godzilla is basically a mashup with every character named Godzilla even though many are far apart in every other way besides "He is big" He is a lizard" and "he is godzilla"

They aren't truly the same character, just different characters with the same name and (sometimes) same look

It's broad, but it's nowhere near as broad as "Composite Primate" or "Composite Shark"

Which have subspecies upon subspecies upon subspecies of animals which are so different they can't even reproduce.

Humanity is 1 species, they share the basic features which make them human and aren't so broad that they need to be divided into sub species. The most we humans get divided to is genes and the amount of melanin, but we are still 1 basic species and share the same basic anatomy,body function, etc.

Also, NO!!!

Yes all animals share our DNA. But the other composites are way too vague to be defined exactly. Even more than CH.

Hitler, Muhammad, your old homeless man down the street, Me, Antvasima, Mr.Beast, the rude waiter in mc donalds, etc,etc, may be the exact opposite in terms of personality,appearence, and beliefs. But they are still human with the same basic anatomy and structure as well as the same body functions

this isn't the same for saying just "sharks" or "primates" or "ants" or "trees" because subspecies sharks have such different anatomies, reproductive systems, behavior, and genetics which are so different they can't be reproduce

Same could be said for other Real Life Composites; all deleted.

Can you provide an example? All those others composites are different species meshed together.

CH is way too broad. We don't even allow profiles to be part of Composites if they even use technology or settings slightly different from each other, and here we're compositing every human in existence when two versions of the same character who have different paths and versions are very iffy? Count me for deletion

GojiBoyForever said:
Can you provide an example? All those others composites are different species meshed together.
Their DNA was still similar enough for them to be considered the same type of animal, yet, all got deleted. DNA isn't enough, its still too broad.

Heck, Composite Human was even included amoung the ones that were deemed unaceptable, and the only reason he wasn't deleted right then and there was due to popularity. He is too broad, he's always been.

That's not how species work Paulo.

Just because they're named the same in a broad way, doesn't make them anywhere near the same species, or have anywhere close to the same DNA.

Sigh..... I can't believe I have to explain biology in a VS Wiki thread

Here is a question if a composite of the real world is too broad??

Can they reproduce between another one of that species??

All the already deleted real world composites fail that category. You can't have a dog and a wolf reproduce a fertile offspring. You can't have a whale shark and a great white reproduce a fertile offspring. A Chimp and a gorilla can't reproduce a fertile offspring. A pine cone and an apple tree can't reproduce a fertile offspring.

A human can, no matter if it's a native american from oklahoma, if it's a mongolian from ulanbator, if it's an arab from makkah, if it's a jew from jerusalem, if it's a german from berlin, if it's an inuit from nunavut, they can reproduce and bear fertile offspring unless they have a condition that prevents that. the other composite species can't, humans can. That's the difference

Doesn't change the fact that it's the same species and the other weren't.

Um no? I think besides CV, CH was the only was deemed acceptable.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Ok. Composite Human is still too broad tho.
This. Regardless of what the other categories contained, literally every human in existence is way broader than every version of a single fictional person, and even then those can be denied.

Not to mention this isn't its only issue.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The too broad problem has to do with how we works in versus fights. We can merely just ban him in versus threads for being too broad
No? This is a issue that every composite and addition to a composite has to go through to exist. It has nothing to do with vs threads on its own.

I got a compromise, we make a standard real world humanity profile and put CH just like we do for Link or Godzilla
That doesn't even make sense.

Basically have a profile for the real world standard human and have a tabber which is composite human and we keep it
That's quite possibly actually even more nonsensical in all honesty.

There's no reason to keep CH at all. Characters like Link or Godzilla have actual settings and aren't nearly as broad and senseless as CH, which is why Real Life Composites and Fictional Composites can't be compared.

And how?? because it isn't merging humanity and is talking about the power of the real world right now
I'm sorry, but what? That means nothing.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
There's no reason to keep CH at all. Characters like Link or Godzilla have actual settings and aren't nearly as broad and senseless as CH, which is why Real Life Composites and Fictional Composites can't be compared.
but their composite version tho

About how The Human Race should stay at the very least. This is a compromise if CH has to be removed and we are overried
No one wants him removed though.

GojiBoyForever said:
but their composite version tho
Yeah, that's what I said. I was explaining why Fictional Composites are different from Real Life Composites, so "Link and Godzilla have composites, so CH is fine" is not a valid argument.

About how The Human Race should stay at the very least. This is a compromise if CH has to be removed and we are overried
The Human Race is not getting removed. We're only talking about removing CH, due to being a Real Life Composite; The Human Race won't be afected by this thread.

Yobo Blue said:
No one wants him removed though.
Then what is the point of this thread?? Moving him to the joke battles wiki is even worse honestly than flat out removing him. He would die of obscurity and turn into a meme and will just turn into another crappy joke battles wiki meme profile

Back