• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reita Scale to 60 J. Yu Scale to 375 J. 6.25x

Yu in Start of series

Speed Equalized.

Battle Place: A dojo.

SBA

ReitaYuIncon

95ee3786d3b076bfdea7e2695efdd320.jpg
d4d127b960788d2a86d45579dfdbb275.jpg

Simple punches and evade everything Reita does
Countered with the help of various ghosts, such as Bruce Scorpion Jr.
Mind you Reita needs to be capable of doing something about Yu's enhanced senses
Reita also Enhanced Senses given to Kusuo's RW, which even worked when Kusuo was fighting his alternate version.
How about attacking me directly instead of relying on some cheap toys? I taunt him with my index finger making a “bring it on” motion. Saiki Kusuo gets clearly annoyed, and right as he takes his first step, he disappears. He teleported. This world’s Saiki Kusuo has already removed his limiters, so he can teleport just like that. On the other hand, I still have mine, so I have to wait three minutes after teleporting to teleport again.

In that case, does that mean I have to take my limiters off as well? No, that’s not it.

Even if I did that, we’d just be stuck repeatedly teleporting. It would become an endless chase. We would never finish this, and this fight would go on forever. In order to go back to my old world, I need Saiki Kusuo’s power. The only way would be to convince Saiki Kusuo.

In that case, how should I counter his teleportation?

If it’s regular teleportation, then I’d have several counters. I’d just need to interrupt him for an instant. That would be enough.

I already know what I need to do.

This is a world that branched off after Nendo was eliminated. It’s the result of me trying to live a quiet life without getting involved with anybody else. However, at the same time, that is exactly Saiki Kusuo’s greatest weakness.

By the way, the only reason I can think of something this complex is the mind control I cast on this world when I was younger. I made it so I could think faster than the rest of the world.

Even right now, there’s this less aggressive mind control going on. However, it’s thanks to that that I’ve been able to think of ways to stop my opponent. That’s quite ironic.

And so it hasn’t even been a second since Saiki Kusuo teleported, which is why he appears in front of me right now. He wants to strike me with his psychokinesis from a close distance. That’s just what I expected.

Regeneration should also help

Countered with the help of various ghosts, such as Bruce Scorpion Jr.
How skilled is that ghost?

Because being comparable to Yu in skill is quite difficult
Reita also Enhanced Senses given to Kusuo's RW, which even worked when Kusuo was fighting his alternate version.
How about attacking me directly instead of relying on some cheap toys? I taunt him with my index finger making a “bring it on” motion. Saiki Kusuo gets clearly annoyed, and right as he takes his first step, he disappears. He teleported. This world’s Saiki Kusuo has already removed his limiters, so he can teleport just like that. On the other hand, I still have mine, so I have to wait three minutes after teleporting to teleport again.

In that case, does that mean I have to take my limiters off as well? No, that’s not it.

Even if I did that, we’d just be stuck repeatedly teleporting. It would become an endless chase. We would never finish this, and this fight would go on forever. In order to go back to my old world, I need Saiki Kusuo’s power. The only way would be to convince Saiki Kusuo.

In that case, how should I counter his teleportation?

If it’s regular teleportation, then I’d have several counters. I’d just need to interrupt him for an instant. That would be enough.

I already know what I need to do.

This is a world that branched off after Nendo was eliminated. It’s the result of me trying to live a quiet life without getting involved with anybody else. However, at the same time, that is exactly Saiki Kusuo’s greatest weakness.

By the way, the only reason I can think of something this complex is the mind control I cast on this world when I was younger. I made it so I could think faster than the rest of the world.

Even right now, there’s this less aggressive mind control going on. However, it’s thanks to that that I’ve been able to think of ways to stop my opponent. That’s quite ironic.

And so it hasn’t even been a second since Saiki Kusuo teleported, which is why he appears in front of me right now. He wants to strike me with his psychokinesis from a close distance. That’s just what I expected.
Processing speed isn't the same as seeing the world in slow motion
Regeneration should also help
How is this gonna help exactly? He can heal the first punch sure, But what if Yu decides to barrage him?

One punch is enough to make him feel as if he was about to get knocked up because of the AP difference, 2 punches are enough to K.O him

How skilled is that ghost?

Because being comparable to Yu in skill is quite difficult
It's practically a parody of Bruce Lee
Processing speed isn't the same as seeing the world in slow motion
True, but it will still serve for dodging.

It works for Kusuo who fought against his alternate version that had his limiter removed, which is MFTL.
How is this gonna help exactly? He can heal the first punch sure, But what if Yu decides to barrage him?
I'm sorry but I didn't understand your question.
One punch is enough to make him feel as if he was about to get knocked up because of the AP difference, 2 punches are enough to K.O him
This would be counterproductive for Yu since once he makes the attack, Reita will be able to possess him.

It's practically a parody of Bruce Lee
How skilled is he then?
True, but it will still serve for dodging.

It works for Kusuo who fought against his alternate version that had his limiter removed, which is MFTL.
That's for Saiki not Reita
I'm sorry but I didn't understand your question.
You bringed the regeneration argument

Yu's punch will make him bleed alot and he regens
This would be counterproductive for Yu since once he makes the attack, Reita will be able to possess him.
Reita would probably be stunned after taking a 6x AP difference

Ain't no way someone would shrug off a punch capable of almost taking your light's out

Unless you can show me him taking an attack 6x and act as if nothing happened

How skilled is he then?
He should be comparable to Bruce Lee
That's for Saiki not Reita
It would be the same since Kusuo made everyone in the world have higher processing.
You bringed the regeneration argument

Yu's punch will make him bleed alot and he regens
Even when he was beaten up by the girls for peeping in the bathroom "he was fine".

He was even thrown from the 2nd floor of the school only to appear in later chapters as if nothing had happened.
Reita would probably be stunned after taking a 6x AP difference

Ain't no way someone would shrug off a punch capable of almost taking your light's out
No, the moment Yu hits Reita, he will take her body.

Even when Kusuo "knocked him out" it was able to take over his body.
No, the moment Yu hits Reita, he will take her body.

Even when Kusuo "knocked him out" it was able to take over his body.

Unless you can show me him taking an attack 6x and act as if nothing happened
He was even thrown from the 2nd floor of the school
So it must have received about 3590.46J from the impact.

If he is able to possess someone after being knocked out, Then wth is Yu gonna do??

This is a complete stomp then in Reita's favor

Back