• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic via time hax and Omega's extreme arrogance. Also, the Omega linked in the topics is from Doctor Who.

Cropfist said:
Sonic via time hax and Omega's extreme arrogance. Also, the Omega linked in the topics is from Doctor Who.
Not voting, but Omega isn't arrogant to the point where it's a fault, as he still goes for the kill without mercy, and has time hax resistance due to being Zero's body.

@Cropfist

Immune to Spatial Hax as well. Omega also has Zero's close combat abilities, he simply doesn't use them in favor of spamming his O-Saber and Laser Beams.

Cropfist said:
Sonic still holds flight
This will be the last time I defend Omega, but he also has beaten Sage Harpuia (Who scales to X in MMX) handily who also had flight and he is slightly higher in AP (his calc is higher)

Overall this is hax vs hax resistance

And the O-Saber is close combat tho XD

@Cropfist

Yup. Several Robot Masters and Reploids are space-time manipulators and can make space and matter blip out of existence at will (if their stages are any indication) as well as summon black holes and such.

Doesn't mean he can't. Omega is also deadliest at point-blank range, since he also bears Zero's centuries of swordfighting experience. To put it bluntly, the best X and Zero could do in their first encounter with him was stalemate him. That's how strong and skilled he was.

Chaos Control's been used to warp things as big as the Space Colony ARK and the Black Comet.

Emerl had thousands of years of experience, copying hax and a far bigger AP advantage and Sonic still beat him.

@Cropfist

Emerl was also amnesiac, overloading, and on the verge of going berserk at the time if I remember correctly.

Sonic rarely resorts to Chaos Control first and even then he virtually never uses it to BFR anyone.

Defeating a much stronger foe who still had the copy hax and was even going all-out only makes it more impressive. Besides, he defeated Master Zik (who also had thousands of years of experience and wasn't at Emerl's disadvantage).

If all else failed (which it wouldn't with my reasoning and Hyper Flash being the perfect counter to his regen) he'd obviously realize that Omega is a massive threat and would resort to BFR.

@Cropfist

I'm not sure if beating a Tier 5 character is more impressive than stalemating two High 4-Cs characters.

The Dark Elf generates barriers powerful enough to require all Four Guardians working in tandem to destroy. I think it can take an attack from a single High 4-C character.

The point was that a city level character defeating a planet level character is more impressive than a large star level character stalemating two other large star level characters.

again, he'll BFR a threat of Omega's level if nothing else is working.

@Cropfist

Which is a blatant outlier since a Planet level character can instantly chunk a City level character with a single hit.

How many times has he BFR'd someone?

The planet level character had city durability.

He BFR'd the ARK/Finalhazard when it was about to collide with Earth, and as such should logically be able to BFR an opponent with ease.

And vice versa. Sonic has City level durability. Emerl could have poked him to death.

By how many times does he do that? If he's only done it once, twice, or three times, then it's highly unlikely that he'll jump to it as he starts getting pressured.

Why should it matter how many times he's done it? The fact that he did it at all means it's a strategy he'd use. It's the same case as one-off powers: even if they've only displayed it once it's still considered.

But it's the same reason why Beerus' Matter Manipulation is rarely brought up in fights: it's out of character for him to use it extensively.

Beerus' matter manipulation is dubious. He could've simply disintegrated the egg and if it is transmutation it seems to be specifically too limited to be usable in combat. And I forgot to mention that Sonic has forcefields too.

He also disintegrated Zamasu into purple magic particles. So go figure.

Your link is broken. Plus Omega is virtually invulnerable against Zero's attacks while using Tenshouha, during which time the Dark Elf takes the time to heal him.

They still aren't particularly durable and don't have the feats that would make them a deciding factor in this fight.

Beerus has no hax. His attacks that would be deemed hax aren't hax since they can't be used on more powerful opponents which is the point of hax

I don't think somebody with Large Star Level AP+ and It-Dosn't-Say-On-The-Page striking strength will hurt somebody with MULTI SOLAR SYSTEM LEVEL DURABILITY. Meanwhile, Omega's durability is Large Star Level+ while Hyper Sonic's AP is Multi Solar System Level+. Regenaration is the only reason this isn't a stomp in Hyper Sonic's favor. My vote goes to Hyper Sonic. Also, what does Beerus have to do with any of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back