• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest (LN) vs Golden King. Battle for the 2nd spot of High 6-A non-smurf

A fight to determine who is worthy to take the place of 2nd spot of High 6-A non-smurf.

Rimuru Tempest (LN) vs Golden King

Speed Equalized
Standard Battle Assumption is used

Let the fight begin!

90907972_p10_master1200.webp
Totepp.png

Slimy boy:
Op Antagonist(4): DaReaperMan, Catpija, Arkenis, Celestial_Pegasus
Goku beats both of them (incon)
:

Last edited:
Can Golden King resist Rimuru's beeing information type 2 passive haxs ? (Fear Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Sleep Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Empathic Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Corruption Type 2, Madness Manipulation Type 3.)

Proof of Rimuru using this aura in-character?
He teleported to a battlefield and immediately released his aura. Used it to intimidate without any hesitation (though he tuned it down a little). The only times he didn't do so was because either he doesn't want to hurt his nearby subordinate, or wanted to negotiate/ally with the enemy. Raphael is a conscious skill that can acts without Rimuru's permission, always analysing everything including in battle. If she deems it was necessary she will release it.

He teleported to a battlefield and immediately released his aura. Used it to intimidate without any hesitation (though he tuned it down a little). The only times he didn't do so was because either he doesn't want to hurt his nearby subordinate, or wanted to negotiate/ally with the enemy. Raphael is a conscious skill that can acts without Rimuru's permission, always analysing everything including in battle. If she deems it was necessary she will release it.
Rimuru was ******* P I S S E D in the first scan- he's not gonna start out pissed.

And fhe second scan was still a single scene- how many fights has Rimuru had again? Just because there's a reason for him not always having his auras on, doesn't mean he's going to have them passively on for the fight- he won't. This is the same logic put forward for Ainz Ooal Gown's despair auras, he doesn't always have them on so he has to manually put them on.

I could be wrong or misunderstanding, but what's stopping GK from deconning the aura itself? he's deconned stuff like critters.

And from what reaperman is saying, it seems Rimuru's aura isn't in character, at least not at the start of the fight, while GK merely needs to look at you and he has interdimensional range with his gaze.

Just because there's a reason for him not always having his auras on, doesn't mean he's going to have them passively on for the fight
The only reason she suppresses her aura is so as not to harm her comrades.
Just because there's a reason for him not always having his auras on, doesn't mean he's going to have them passively on for the fight- he won't.
Mind Accelerate: Lets Rimuru extend his rate of thinking by up to a million times.
Analyze and Assess: Analyzes and assesses the target.
Parallel Operation: Operates on any matter the user wishes to analyze, separating it from the regular thought process. Any process under Parallel Operation is affected by Mind Accelerate and therefore sped up by a million times

Also, the worst in the situation can unlock Rimuru's Aura before Golden King's thought-based attacks with these abilities.
I could be wrong or misunderstanding, but what's stopping GK from deconning the aura itself? he's deconned stuff like critters.
Can this ability interact with information type 2?

The only reason she suppresses her aura is so as not to harm her comrades.

Mind Accelerate: Lets Rimuru extend his rate of thinking by up to a million times.
Analyze and Assess: Analyzes and assesses the target.
Parallel Operation: Operates on any matter the user wishes to analyze, separating it from the regular thought process. Any process under Parallel Operation is affected by Mind Accelerate and therefore sped up by a million times

Also, the worst in the situation can unlock Rimuru's Aura before Golden King's thought-based attacks with these abilities.

Can this ability interact with information type 2?
And Ainz doesn't want to kill literally every person around him, and his despair aura still isn't considered to be automatically on, Rimuru wouldn't have that aura on automatically for the fight.

Which take thoughts to activate, so GK still hits first...

And what if i told you that isn’t properly on the profile?(Outside of it not being passively on)

"Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Comparable to Shizue who dodged his Black Lightning. His speed should've improved significantly after training under Milim Nava), Massively Hypersonic+ with Black Lightning, Speed of Light with Megiddo (Can use over a thousand or so droplets of water as convex lenses which gather sunlight honing it into thin rays of light and refracting it against the mirrorlike droplets. This focuses all the light upon a single point, where it was then further condensed by the convex-lens droplets down below Rimuru before being channeled toward its target at the speed of light) | Relativistic+ (Comparable to Saint Hinata Sakaguchi who displayed incredible speed despite Rimuru's Mind Accelerate boosting his perception speed a million times, describing her to be comparable to Milim Nava. Managed to fight a semi-serious Milim Nava and dodge her attacks), Speed of Light with Disintegration, Melt Slash and Megiddo (Spirit particle-based attacks such as Melt Slash and Disintegration move at the speed of light)"

That is Rimuru's speed section. Where do you see a 1000000x speed amp in any way, cause I sure as hell don't see it

here also,
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; The Grotesque Demonic Hand can destroy the real, illusory, physical and metaphysical. Within the series, there have been numerous illusions and metaphysical existences, such as Old Ones which aren't real creatures, just illusions dreamt up by humans, Metacritters, which are beings of paranormal phenomena and illusions, monsters born out of darkness who are too warped to be in the world and shouldn't exist outside of a fairy tale, and are created from the wishes and feelings of a human. In addition The M, who is stated to a the concept of Jet Black, was also assumed to be a metaphysical existence, and an illusion. M is well beyond the scope of a normal illusion or metaphysical existence as he is a type 1 concept that is beyond the time, space and causality of several infinite series of universes, however this does show that concepts are assumed to be those types of existences)

He's capable of destroying concept type 2 beings.

Yep. And that means I can pick it to bloody pieces here
Rimuru's speed section was already waiting to be updated. Unless this is updated, Rimuru will lose this. Currently in this state, Rimuru is destroyed by the Grotesque Demonic Hande.I'm voting for Golden King for now.

I'm not knowledgeable on GK, I'm just going off of prior matches he's had TBH

Yep. And that means I can pick it to bloody pieces here
i'm honestly confused does processing speed need to be listed in the speed section? because this buff only increases thinking speed no?

And what if i told you that isn’t properly on the profile?(Outside of it not being passively on)

"Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Comparable to Shizue who dodged his Black Lightning. His speed should've improved significantly after training under Milim Nava), Massively Hypersonic+ with Black Lightning, Speed of Light with Megiddo (Can use over a thousand or so droplets of water as convex lenses which gather sunlight honing it into thin rays of light and refracting it against the mirrorlike droplets. This focuses all the light upon a single point, where it was then further condensed by the convex-lens droplets down below Rimuru before being channeled toward its target at the speed of light) | Relativistic+ (Comparable to Saint Hinata Sakaguchi who displayed incredible speed despite Rimuru's Mind Accelerate boosting his perception speed a million times, describing her to be comparable to Milim Nava. Managed to fight a semi-serious Milim Nava and dodge her attacks), Speed of Light with Disintegration, Melt Slash and Megiddo (Spirit particle-based attacks such as Melt Slash and Disintegration move at the speed of light)"

That is Rimuru's speed section. Where do you see a 1000000x speed amp in any way, cause I sure as hell don't see it
The verse's speed is heavily in need of revision. That was half of the reason i decided to go speed equalized (and because GK's hand swing is infinite speed).

Great Sage ALSO needs to use a thought to activate so...
Great Sage is a passive skill, Rimuru doesnt "activate" it since he never turned it off from the beginning. The skill then evolved further, gaining sentience/consciousness.

Abstract Existence (Type 1; Rimuru has the Ultimate Skill 'Wisdom King Raphael' which is capable of acting on her own even when Rimuru is unconscious And, 'Raphael' is a skill made from Information Particle, the fundamental aspect in Tensura. A spiritual life form's nature is similar to that of Elemental spirits like Ifrit, which are the embodiments of the laws governing the world[2])
Greatly Improved Information Analysis (Great Sage evolved into Wisdom Lord Raphael granting Rimuru more detailed information on the subject even if they attempt to hide it and will know if the subject is faking their description or not. Raphael is always functional even without Rimuru's consent, doing its on modus operandi that will always benefit Rimuru and its intelligence even expands to unknown certainties across the world. Can detect even those that have resistance to information analysis and can mask their true abilities)
The skill basically behaves like Multiple Selves/Mind

The verse's speed is heavily in need of revision. That was half of the reason i decided to go speed equalized (and because GK's hand swing is infinite speed).

Great Sage is a passive skill, Rimuru doesnt "activate" it since he never turned it off from the beginning. The skill then evolved further, gaining sentience/consciousness.
And that infinite attack speed can't be equalized lmfao, check versus thread rules

I meant Great Sage needs to think to use shit lol

Back