• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest (LN) vs Golden King. Battle for the 2nd spot of High 6-A non-smurf

I have to replay Gahkthun at some point, that's the plan anyway, as soon as Sona-Nyl drops, going on a replay of all the other series first. I played them years ago, and a few months back lost a lot of my scans.

Based of memory i would say based on current standards GK's stare would be like 1 layer of hax, Tesla resisted it, and then went into his ultimate form or whatever, and couldn't really resist it, well basically he just regenerates his barriers so fast that it doesn't affect him, and GK atomizes him later anyway.

Critters are basically abstracts, the possibilities of 41 unborn lives, terror given form, forms of death etc, they are also said to not be a living thing, just like a natural disaster, phenomenon, and thus they can also exist as information, in short cause of their abstarct nature, they are also information, but idk if that's really the same as them being as something that's fundamental to the world, ie everything is made of information, again don't remember everything. Every "phenonmena" if you will in the series is somehow related to Cracking, Critters, Meta=Critters etc are all Cracking Beings, basically Cracking is this math equation that warp physics, and on the high end as seen by GK, can literally warp reality.

Actually while typing, this relooked at the few scans i do have and found this

f73231e280a02a5614a831fa73ad340e.png

Cracking is capable of reshaping the world and its laws, altering the numbers which make up the world, so probably can make a good argument Critters are type 2 information, seeing as they are Cracking Beings.

He does also have passive law manipulation and reality warping, and Grotesque Demonic Hand can kill concepts and is instantenous, speed equal rules don't equalize that.

So instantaneous demonic hand which attacks concepts type 1 and 2, sight based decon that atomizes info type 2 beings, has better range, has high godly regen as well.

Idk about demonic hand affecting type 1 concepts, the only type 1 concepts in verse are the God tier, who go around devouring series of infinite universes.

Basically the hand can destroy the metaphysical, and even the God tier are stated to be metaphysical, these God tier are concepts, true but they like trancend everything, so basically it's absurd to think the hand could destroy the God tiers ie M, Edison, but it does make it clear that metaphysical things in verse are conceptual, they just wouldn't be on the same level as the God tiers, so just type 2.

Also basically relevant people in the society have Green Stones, in fact, they were given to some of the cast in Gahkthun by GK, these stones can harm illusions and fantasies (note basically everything in verse is an illusion), they can also harm Old Ones which are the formless embodiment of nature, illusions which aren't even real.

No the profile says "In addition The M, who is stated to a the concept of Jet Black, was also assumed to be a metaphysical existence, and an illusion. M is well beyond the scope of a normal illusion or metaphysical existence as he is a type 1 concept that is beyond the time, space and causality of several infinite series of universes, however this does show that concepts are assumed to be those types of existences"

Dont get confused, it's not saying the hand can affect M, it's saying that metaphysical=conceptual, so when the hand is said to destroy the real, physical, illusory and metaphysical, it's saying it can destroy concepts.

Again every single thing in verse is an illusion, i am not kidding, Critters, Meta=Critters etc, everything, even M is an illusion, but just cause the hand can destroy illusions doesn't mean it can destroy M, that's just absurd M very nature throws out the scale, illusions are illusions cause they aren't real, Old Ones for example were the fantasies dreamt up by humanity, but they disappeared when science came about, yet M is still around, he is one of the 3 elements that make up the world along with time and space, while also transcending it.

Yes

Here is the short version, In Steampunck everything that's not scientific is an illusion this ranges from Old Ones who were the fantasies dreamt up by humans before the light of civilization erased them, Critters which are the possibilities of 41 unborn lives, Meta=Critters which are the wishes and desires of their users, Horrors which are the fears from dead, which apparently are so potent they can erase you from existence.

So when illusion is mentioned it can mean many things, the Greens Stones however have been shown to affect Meta=Critters and Old Ones, and i suspect Horrors in Valusia as well (I can't confirm this since Valusia isn't translated), it's basically the Societies way of dealing with illusions, they used it on M for example, thinking he was just another illusion, and it did nothing.

Metaphysical though, has only meant conceptual, when explaining M's existence to be the concept of Jet Black, the very next thing that's said is something to the affect of "then he is a metaphysical existence".

Hi
Can't add much cuz dunno jack **** about those series
But grammarly, in both writing and speaking "2th" doesn't exist, it's actually "2nd" the correct way.
Sorry for disturbing
Bye

Back