• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2 (#2)

[Ok heres a retcon then if I can]

I summon sabretooth "Hey go find guy controlling that weird feet thing" and send him ahead.

[well there goes that plan

Also, is there any info on how fast Sabretooth moves (his only speed listed is combat speed)?]

[then he's probably already found Yuya, even without his sense of smell basically instantly telling him where he is]

Sabretooth takes a sniff, then dashes out of sight, navigating various hallways, careful to avoid being caught by security cameras.

"H-hey... wait a second, where's he going? Call him back or I'll kill him!" Highway Star echoes from Brian. "I'm not playing around anymore! I took out Solid Snake, I can take you shit faces out!"

Less than ten seconds later, Highway Star demanifests, the feet exiting Brian's body. Everyone looks around puzzled for a moment.

The sound of footsteps quickly become apparent once more, now becoming a full out sprint. You can also hear vague chatter which grows in noise as it gets closer and closer...

"H-Hey I was just kidding hahah! I wasn't really g-going to kill anyone? Friends?"

Sabretooth replies angrily, "Shut the **** up already!" and backhands Yuya Fungami in the face as he turns the corner to face the group. He tosses him up in the air and punches him again, sending him ragdolling across the floor.

Yuya Fungami grips his broken jaw and nose on the floor, crying. "I-I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" he sobs in front of everyone.

[@Hl3 Well I mean he could kill me(or any human) extremely easily due to claws and speed plus thats why out side of summoning im never close to him unless hes badly hurt and disappearing (why i always send him away)]

[also I gotta lol at my totally sadistic servent]

"Sabretooth enough... we need him for information" I forcible demanifest him as I know my commands arn't that absolute to him.

Yuya Fungami continues to sob and cry, snot pouring onto the floor.

"H-here!" Yuya Fungami reaches into his pocket an auto-injector of sorts. "T-this should contain the nutrients and energy required to wake your friends up! N-now please forgive me!" he says, instictively gaurding himself from violence.

Wheres the chin rub

S-sure I grab the auto-injector and inject it in Brian. (turns out its really cyanide ovo)

The sobbing immediately stops. Yuya Fungami stands up.

"Hahaha! You're just as dumb as I thought! You actually thought I'd give your friend the cure? You just injected him with poison! Now he's really going to die!"

Highway Star manifests, pulling a full nelson against Ryan. Yuya reaches into his pants and pulls out a handgun, keeping it pointed at the hostage.

"If anyone does anything I'll blow his brains out!"

[I ******* knew it, damn I even wrote a part where I check to see if its poison but I went against my judgment FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK]

[How do you even inject nutrients and energy into someone lmao. I thought that was obvious, in fact, I was planning on having Sabretooth tell you Yuya had a gun on him but you demanifested him immediately.]

[You have around a minute and a half before TBM can be manifested again]

[Well I have a bunch of stuff happening so I didn't read of it that well, and I did that cause I thought you where gonna make sabretooth kill him, oops sry guys]

"I-I've seen your servant!" he gestures towards Torstan. "If you take me out you'll never be able to cure your friend!" he now points the gun at Torstan. "So stand the **** back!"

"I-I've always been afraid on the inside... but If I can't stop you guys right here, right now, everyone else is going to suffer the consequences! He's shown me what you guys plan to do, and I won't let it happen!"

"H-He's told me you're the one responsible behind everything! That you've destroyed my home, my entire ******* world! If he hadn't saved me... hey! I see what you're doing! Shut the **** up and stop talking to me!"

Jeffery lets out a sigh and calmy says "You can't reason with the insane... I know what I'm about to say sounds crazy... but we should just take him out. Giving into his demands is the same thing as surrendering... and Miriam gave us a mission."

ProfessorLord said:
"H-He's told me you're the one responsible behind everything! That you've destroyed my home, my entire ******* world! If he hadn't saved me... hey! I see what you're doing! Shut the **** up and stop talking to me!"
Jeffery lets out a sigh and calmy says "You can't reason with the insane... I know what I'm about to say sounds crazy... but we should just take him out. Giving into his demands is the same thing as surrendering... and Miriam gave us a mission."
"**** off Jeremy !"

i then look at the stand guy.

"Dude, i think you got the wrong persons, we don't want to destroy the multiverse, we aren't the ones that destroyed your universe"

i say with a calm tone

"Wait, you think that we actually destroyed your universe?"

[I know having swathing summon Okuyasu will do something here, I just don't know what. Is this Yuya after the events of DUI?]

"Look dude, I know your scared, your pissy, and from what I can tell your from Japan in 1999. We didn't destroy your universe because it literally gives us no goddamn benefit, not to mention not wanting to piss off any Aztec fitness God's or whatever the **** populates your universe. I saw you summon a thing, and I'm not sure if our things are related but..."

I summon Okuyasu

"Do you know this fellow Japanese teenager from 1999?"

[If your wondering I already interrogated Okuyasu off screen, I know he's Japanese, a teen from 1999, and in a world with other stand users, and the Aztec fitness god comment is just a cheeky reference that Is unknowinh on Jayden's part]

"Stop ******* lying already! I've seen what you people do! You all murdered Scarecrow together, you all ripped Izraf to pieces and I'm next!"

"And then after me... you'll go to the reactor room and kill Najenda, right?"

Yuya quickly bites his lip like he said something wrong. He turns to face Okayasu as if to get off-topic. "... He's wearing a uniform, but I don't ******* know! I've never seen him before!'

Yuya begins to breathe heavily, the gun in his hand shaking.

He speaks in a deep voice: "I-I'm not going to let anyone here leave alive."

[Okayasu has never interacted with Yuya, except when everyone had gathered at the end of the series. Even then there is nothing to suggest that they became friends or even aquaintances.]

"To be fair, they all tried to murder us first, plus we know that Najenda has been told the same thing as you, which, i'm sorry,to say, is total bullshit. Our universe has no possible way to destroy other universes," i say to Yuya, getting concerned

"YEAH OUR UNIVERSE DOESNT HAVE VAMPIRES, PSYCHIC PUNCH GHOSTS, OR CYBORG NAZIS, ALL WE REALLY HAVE IS ATOM BOMBS BUT THAT SHIT CANT BLOW UP A UNIVERSE, AN ETERNALLY INFLATING ONE AT THAY, MAYBE NAGASAKI OR HIROSHIMA, BUT NOT A UNIVERS-WAITFUCKOHMYGIDIAMSOFUCKINGSORRY"

[More cheeky references, Jayden is yelling for emphasis, and the Nagasaki Hiroshima thing is per him being an incompetent **** incapable of gauging the situations severity]

"You're all lying! Self-defense doesn't require shooting an unarmed man multiple times in his ******* head! You're all sick in the head!"

[Assuming Ryan is going to summon TBM whenever possible.]

The Burning Man manifests, entering the world from Ryan's back, blasting Highway Star away with as much force as possible.

Yuya is shocked at this, forgetting he has a gun for a second.

"also if we were truly evil, you would be already dead."

i then turn to my head towards Okayasu.

"Okayasu tell him about your friends, maybe he knows some of them"

"Stop. Now. This won't bring your universe back. I'm sorry about what happened but doing this will not help you in any way." I say, ever-so-slightly miffed, while directing TBM to create a wall in front of me.

Yuya asks, "You're all going to convince me that you're the good guys and what I've been told is all wrong, right?"

Back