• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2

Scarecrow continues to laugh as he recieves more bullets, "You can barely stop me... You cannot stop them."

He laughs and laughs. Eventually, he stops laughing.

Snake and Jeffery just stand there emotionless.

Eventually, Snake takes control of the group once more:

"There's the communications tower." he says, pointing to something more resembling a giant metal facility with a giant metal rod standing near the front gate.

"Somebody open the gate already."

The gate to the interior of the facility becomes severely bent out of shape, so much so it's now possible to walk straight inside of it.

Inside there is another gate restricting access to the building. Vergo easily pries it open.

Snake leads the group by walking through first. Jeffery stays not too far behind him.

Jeffery asks, "Snake? What about all these security cameras?"

Snake replies, "I've got anti-surveilance systems installed into my Solid-Eye." he says pointing to his eyepatch. "It plays loops of previous footage until we're out of signal range."

You manage to go through several empty corridors. You finally hear a conversation around the corner leading to yet another corridor:

"Have you heard the news? They're planning on selling the damn thing to another country." speaks a voice, only for another one to reply "That's some bullshit. What are we even supposed to do? Mostly everything on this island is self-sufficient; they don't even need us except for patrol."

Judging by their footsteps there are a lot of them around the corner. The footsteps also become louder and louder, indicating they are approaching you.

Oh ho...a fear concussion.

Probably, I could just ask him to fire it's influence out of my mind, but...

The feeling of dying again and again and again...

Eventually, I get bored of it. The fear thing would be nice to test though.

In the mean times, I fired the homing concussion ghost bullets again at these two, and drag them behind.

[Andy, who are you talking to? Scarecrow has already been defeated.]

In response to Claudio's suggesting, everyone looks up. There is a ventilation shaft in sight... but it's slightly around the corner, where the incoming gaurds are.

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse, they do. You can now hear radio chatter among the group of men, there footstenps now even louder than before.

[This means you cannot simply take them out, as the person on the other line of the radio will notice and sound the alarm.]

Shit Shit Shit what do we do I think trying to figure a way out.

[Could we maybe go back some and hide in another corridor or room]

[Alright, Lemon Bread can shapeshift into abstract concepts like DETERMINATION and 4th wall text boxes..... this shouldn't be too much of a stretch, retcon if no like]

Alright, I summon Lemon Bread.

She attempts to take out the guards.

If successful, Lemon Bread will attempt to morph into the person's voice and hang up the call.

"What the ****?" are the guards expected reaction to Lemon Bread.

They attempt to open fire, trying to shoot the abstract demon thing that interrupts them. The radio chatter continues, someone asking "Bravo team, what's going on?"

The guards drop to the floor in response to the energy projectiles. The radio chatter only continues:

"Bravo team, come in! What's your situation? Bravo team?"

[unless those soldiers have at least massively hypersonic movement and reactions, lemon bread moves fast enough to seemlessly repalce them, but thats a pretty big nickpick tbh]

[Pretty sure most guards in MGS have at least comparable reactions, seeing as how they can actually shoot the protags.] [Also, weren't they modified in some way? I vaguely recall that being true.]

Lemon Bread morphs into a voice that is exactly the same as the guards.

"Threat neutralized."

[No. For some strange reason, nearly everyone on Shadow Moses Island has a connection to another world while they are there. This connection may or may not carry over once they leave. You wouldn't really know this knowledge though, of course.]

"Bravo team? Who is this? State your identification number"

Searching there bodies reveals notihng in regards to an identification number. You do see dog tags, but branded on them is only the guards real name.

"Bravo team? Hello? State your identification number."

The radio chatter responds to Claudio's shouting:

"Snake? Bravo team what is going on? We're going to send in a verification squad unless you respond with your identification number!"

The radio awaits your next response. Snake looks at Claudio with anger.

"Buy time, buy time, buy time...."

I signal Lemon Bread to say something.

"There's another threat, one minute" Lemon Bread says.

I proceed to pick up a gun and start shooting it at nothing, hopefully buying time.

I walk over and whisper to Edward "Tell them to send back up to the forest as the intruders ran into the forest"

"Understood, Bravo team. We're sending in backup, do not be alarmed. I repeat, we are sending in backup."

"We've sounded the CLASS B alarms. Your area is now silently under high alert."

[This is going to require some social engineering...]

"I say we put on there clouths and have Ryan burn the bodies before we hide in the vents, then I wont stick out as much."

"Though they might look in the vents as there in high alert and looking for a group of people"

[You can do anything you want. You do not need to ask me for permission, just make sure it's in line with the chat interaction rules.]

Unbenknowst to your characters, several armed men are on way to your location. They are less than a minute away from you.

Snake whispers, "Yeah, great idea. Fifteen people in a ventilation system, that'll show them."

I find a guard whos similar size to me and put on his gear, then I strip the other guards gear and making there bodies into a pile before having Ryan incinarate the bodies.

[Now all the guards gear is off and in its own pile on the floor]

Back