• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (2)

[wtf yall on about? Hermit Purple is an AWESOME stand! it's whole physiology is thorns, meaning if you somehow ascertain it without knowing hamon, you can just strangle people with thorns!]

SwathingDegenera777 said:
[wtf yall on about? Hermit Purple is an AWESOME stand! it's whole physiology is thorns, meaning if you somehow ascertain it without knowing hamon, you can just strangle people with thorns!]
[10-C thorns, plus photographiuc memory but thats not very useful in stand terms]

[DIO has claimed that it's the weakest stand]

[DIO himself said that it was one of the weakest]

[DIO declared it "One of" the weakest stands when fighting Joseph. He called Survivor the weakest stand in general. It shouldn't be 10-C though, he was able to swing from it like spiderman and tear apart some wood.]

"Alright enough about me, let's change it up a little."

QUESTION #3:

"I have visited many worlds, I have seen many things. Some of which include untold, unspoken horrors. I have seen creatures that are truly repulsive."

"Within the universe known as Call Of Duty... what is the compound responsible for creating and mutating those into the undead?"

ProfessorLord said:
"Alright enough about me, let's change it up a little."
QUESTION #3:

"I have visited many worlds, I have seen many things. Some of which include untold, unspoken horrors. I have seen creatures that are truly repulsive."

"Within the universe known as Call Of Duty... what is the compound responsible for creating and mutating those into the undead?"
"Virus 61-15"

[Idk if y'all are fast or I'm slow but I'm literally refreshing the page and seeing answers before questions.]

[FML my typing is to slow plus my OCD when writing sentences makes so they have to be grammatically correct]

[I feel your pain, that shit was all too common back when we had to switch services when dad lost his job, I swear to god that man gives more of a shit about wifi than his own kids. He doesn't even work online!]

"This is anyones game now."

QUESTION 4:

"This one is for intellectuals. I hope you're ready."

"What has four fingers and a thumb... and isn't a hand?"

ProfessorLord said:
"This is anyones game now."QUESTION 4:"This one is for intellectuals. I hope you're ready."
"What has four fingers and a thumb... and isn't a hand?"
"Glove..."

why

am

i

so

goddam

SLOW

Back