• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (2)

"Alright alright, just shut the **** up already." he says to Harleen. "The other two are safe with Torstan, you are not."

Jackythejack said:
"Well, I'm willing to give my point to one of you two if it means you're safe," Harleen commented. "It just depends on which one of you wants it.
"We should wait and see what the next round is first. That way we can save whoever has the least chance of succeeding."

The audience begins booing.

"They hate this caring and empathy just as much as I do. I've had enough of this."

DIO claps three times, then crouches and touches the stage floor. Instantly the stage and the room begins to warp, in order to create an arena of sort.

"Simply murdering you all would be too boring... so you're going to murder yourselves!"

The crowd once again starts roaring in excitement.

[K so you said there was a way we could all survive but im starting to doubt that]

[Edward you dont got Mid godly though]

ProfessorLord said:
The audience begins booing.
"They hate this caring and empathy just as much as I do. I've had enough of this."

DIO claps three times, then crouches and touches the stage floor. Instantly the stage and the room begins to warp, in order to create an arena of sort.

"Simply murdering you all would be too boring... so you're going to murder yourselves!"

The crowd once again starts roaring in excitement.
"Can i get Viral back, so that he can help me violently slaughter my opponents ?"

I want mah shark boy back.

"Well I'm glad you don't have any qualms over this," Harlem muttered as she looked around. She didn't want to kill these guys...

[Ok so are we really gonna kill each other?]

"Hmm I wonder what my plasma gun would do to a human being?"

Torlikoff said:
[Glad I'm not in this, considering you took away Nail and have yet to explain why.]
[me too, considering the fact that my guy is very difficult to not kill people with tbh]

"Nothing brings out the worst of people just like a..."

"FIGHT TO THE DEATH!" the crowd yells along with him.

"That's right, that's right! We're going to make them murder each other in a gladiator style duel! I mean, I'm sure you've all thought of fighting each other, right? The powerful cobbled together connections that manifest themselves as servants should prove... entertaining."

DIO claps his hand.

"I have restored Viral for you." he says to Claudio.

"The first match... will be between Dedric and Edward!"

DIO claps his hands. Everyone else is instantly teleported to a waiting room of sorts. You can still hear the cheering from the crowd, implying you are not far away.

In the room there are several vampires and zombies all just... staring. It isn't very well lit. Everyone is sat on a bench, shackled to the wall and floor.

The crowd begins roaring.

Dedric and Edward stand at opposite ends of the arena.

DIO claps his hands once more. "I've removed any discrepancies between the two of you. Both you and your servants should move about equally."

Harleen stood in plain sight for a moment before beginning to run around in an attempt to find cover. No, no, she's not killing anyone. You can't make her!

[I'm not sure about you guys, but the fact that everyone just takes this in stride and is just like "I wonder what my claws of death will do to a person who is twelve" or something like that is very worrying. Y'all are psychopaths.]]

[The fact that everyone is crazy was established very quickly, plus the threat of death will make you a little less rational.]

[Yeah, im pretty sure that the only person willing to kil would've been Jayden, but that's primarily due to the exacerbation of them thinking their a shonen protagonist despite being a coward, not to mention having powers that enable that. Remember, what one is during a time of strife and death matters more than what one is in a time of convenience. Per these powers, Jayden is convienced towards violence. TLDR: Being abused after coming out + superpowers = shitshow]

"Huh, he's not doing anything."

Lemon Bread decides to go in for the attack, leaving a small puddle of goop behind.

She shapeshifts into a giant version of herself and attempts to bite down on Dedric.

"wElCoMe To My SpEcIaL HeLl"

[Wach everyone kill everyone before we can Deus ex Machina us outta here]

[And the rp ended because we were too psychotic]

Back