• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (2)

Hl3 or bust said:
"A glove?"
DIO tosses his cue cards onto the floor and grabs Ryan by the throat, lifting him and the heavy metal chair off of the floor.

"You aren't cheating, are you?"

ProfessorLord said:
Hl3 or bust said:
"A glove?"
DIO tosses his cue cards onto the floor and grabs Ryan by the throat, lifting him and the heavy metal chair off of the floor.
"You aren't cheating, are you?"
"I took psychology classes in high school. That one alwasy got people for some reason."

[just let me DM damnit.]

DIO pauses for a second, then puts him back down to the floor.

"How are all of you suddenly knowledgeable? About things you can't know? About events that you weren't here for? You're all instantly firing off the answers as if this was childs play."

He picks up his cue cards and takes a deep breath.

ProfessorLord said:
[just let me DM damnit.]
DIO pauses for a second, then puts him back down to the floor.

"How are all of you suddenly knowledgeable? About things you can't know? About events that you weren't here for? You're all instantly firing off the answers as if this was childs play."

He picks up his cue cards and takes a deep breath.
"I'm a wizard"

"FINE. Let's see if you can get these correct."

QUESTION 4:

"WHAT WAS THE EXACT DATE OF DEATH OF MY RIVAL, JONATHAN JOESTAR?"

"I have no clue who this Jonathan guy is, i only know about the Hermit Purple thing from the servant of the guy you erased before."

[just say in your universe all of this shit has a corresponding fictional counterpart with names changed. Or just say yall be fictional works in their universe]

"Cause we watched an anime based off you and the joestar family call JoJo's Bizare Adventures cause you dont really exist"

[Wait we are in trouble for answering the question right and doing what we where supposed to... Ok]

ProfessorLord said:
DIO is visibly angry with the answer.

"Explain... how... you... know."
Surprisingly calm, I respond to him sincerely.

"I... don't know. It just came to me when I needed an answer."

"... You're telling the truth. But then, how are the answers coming to you?"

DIO scans and looks around the room. His attention returns back to the game.

"This trivia game is over. I don't know how but you're all cheating. Torstan will remain safe in the next round. Harleen, Ryan and Jameson are both tied for one point. You can split it up between the three of you to decide who will remain safe."

"Well, I'm willing to give my point to one of you two if it means you're safe," Harleen commented. "It just depends on which one of you wants it.

Back