• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 3

"Hah."

Ultron looks at you with a smugness to match Leone's

"You know, I've died once already. I wanted to make a perfect world, free from humans like you, and I failed. I was killed, piece by piece. And then I met him. I met God. I met The Glory."

Ultron pauses, and then continues.

"He gave me a choice. He said he could give me a second chance, so long as I would bring the world under my control. I could do whatever I wanted with it, so long as order returned. He gave me resources from across the worlds. And when he destroys existence, my world will survive."

"So… all that matters for you is this world?" So he has nothing to do its the destruction of our worlds then? Just relation to the big bad.

I turn towards the new people. "Is this your world? Are there people here that you need to save?"

"It doesn't matter. The point is, it makes no difference to me, so I'll allow you to leave, on the condition that you do opnot return and allow me to continue as I did before you came here."

On one hand, it was hard killing that robot and I don't know if this is comic Ultron or not. On the other hand, if it was comic Ultron we would be dead already because no big name comic character would have trouble with our group. On the other other hand, what's the point of trying to save all the worlds if we let this one go. Then again, if one member of our group attacks him, and let's face it they probably will, I'll be forced into the fight anyway so I guess there's not much I can do about it.

[ internal monoluging intensifies ]

Blahblah9755 said:
"So… all that matters for you is this world?" So he has nothing to do its the destruction of our worlds then? Just relation to the big bad.

I turn towards the new people. "Is this your world? Are there people here that you need to save?"
"I don't know. And I don't care. All I know is, I'm not leaving innocents like them behind."

I turn to the group

"Are you?"

"Hey, I think it's worth it. We kill him, melt down his corpse, and we save people as a bonus! Sounds like a great plan to me."

[if it's the Vibranium body, only me and Exodus can even hurt him, although we stomp pretty hard

i'd suggest waiting]

[ah, i guess thats why he surrendered so easily

he can still access however many robots he has, which will be an issue]

PsychoWarper said:
"Well... lets do this"

I close my hand as I attempt to crush the robot.
Ultron quickly sees your movement and flies out of your range. The water still catches his foot however, and tears it off.

Ultron frowns at you.

"You know, you really should be more appreciative when someone gives you a peace offering. You get so little these days."

Hl3 or bust said:
"I have a feeling you didn't exactly intend to just let us go." i say as i manefest Emperor and spam it
"No, I really did have every intention of letting you go if you agreed," Ultron says. Emperor's bullets pelt him, causing him to wince.

"Well, that's too bad. I was hoping to do this the easy way."

Suddenly, you hear the noise of jets firing, and Ultron is quickly joined by multiple flying Ultron Sentries.

I continue to fire Emperor while also firing off several Micheal at the robots at a range that should allow the blast to hit all of them

Emperor manages to hit a few of the Sentries. The Ultrons move quickly out of the way of the blasts, but a few of them are picked of by Leone's water.

"My extinction will let the earth move on. That's a noble cause, isn't it?"

PsychoWarper said:
"You sound just like the nobles of my home" I thorw more slashes.
Ultron dodges the blasts, and fires off a blast which grazes your shoulder.

"And you sound just like the fools in my world. You'll kill the greater good, and slaughter just as many yourself. It's people like you who sicken me the most."

Back