• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kepekley23

I do not remember the situation so well. Do you think that a ban would be in order, and if so, for how long?

A block would probably be in order, since his pages have barely improved since Fil's report a few days ago.

Perhaps 1-2 months?

If it really has been only a few days since you told him to get better, I do not think it would be fair to ban him. Just tell him to stop making profiles in total until he has proven to have gotten better. Making profiles is hard, especially when you are not in depth with the requirements. A week or so is not enough to learn how to do it.

Heilergott said:
If it really has been only a few days since you told him to get better, I do not think it would be fair to ban him. Just tell him to stop making profiles in total until he has proven to have gotten better. Making profiles is hard, especially when you are not in depth with the requirements.

A week or so is not enough to learn how to do it.
this isnt his first ban,

The problem is, Sans has been warned numerous and numerous times, banned for this and he doesn't show signs of improving at all. If he is unable to follow Fil's warning, he should stop trying to create them altogether until he learns how to.

Okay, so should we simply forbid him to create any more profiles, or ban him for a month or two?

I am going to bed now. Would you be willing to handle issuing a strict warning Darkanine?

If the only problem is that his profiles he's making aren't sufficient, I think he should just not be able to make profiles anymore, and if he does, then a ban would be justified, in my opinion. I think just flat out banning him from the wiki because he just isn't good at making profiles when no one has flat out told him to just stop making them at this point is probably a tad bit harsh.

I support a strict warning.

Ban should be only be applied if they ignore the warning

Well, somebody still has to issue the warning, and I am currently too tired.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
ALRF said:
That's not what the rule violation thread is for.

Unsatisfied with the page? You should make a CRT
We actually have a thread for suggesting profiles get removed
the reason i showed it up here, is because i knew a warning or ban will be send if i post it here, because, he is warned multiple times

at least i showed it up, as i was kinda suprised nobody posted it now, so i did it, so he gets the punishment,

which he deserves, and since he is being a (kinda) sock which does this alot,

As per usual I'd hate to report another user here but I feel as This is necessary. The user https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Lorenzo.r.2nd?useskin=oasis is continuing to downplay characters and is trolling in this thread despite being told to stop. Whenever i warned him he responded with an snarky, sarcastic and borderline hostile attitude and refused to listen.https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1373296#161

Furthermore, Lorenzo was previously banned for this exact reasoning. He clearly hasn't learned his lesson from the last time and shows no signs of changing. I'd suggest one final warning or outright banning him again at this point, but since I'm not a staff member the decision isn't up to me.

A strict warning shall suffice. I read the thread and he seemed obnoxious and confrontational, but that's not nearly enough for a ban, just a strict warning since he has done this in the past.

I agree. He was very obnoxious but it wasn't the worst. If he does it again after a final warning then we can ban.

From what I can read it seems more like he has no clue what he even talks about in the first place, if I am to be honest. He seems to only have rudimentary knowledge of Bleach, from what I can read in that thread. Does he know how this page works? I am assuming yes since he is here since half a year, but his arguments and methods of scaling seem more like he has no idea how scaling even works.

I already told him to stop several times. Seriously, what more can I do. and Im not asking for a ban or something, just other's opinions.

He disagrees over how Reactive evolution is treated.

We never treated someone evolving as a lose for him.

if Im wrong, I apologize. If someone becoming stronger thanks to RE is not allowed, then I concede. But we should mske a rule over it then.

So did somebody give Lorenzo a strict warning?

Also, what happened here?

It seems like Reppuzan gave Lorenzo a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back