• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UMR

Look, we've just went through this with Aizen.

Internal problems within the Staff are to be handled through PM, not by publicly reporting them here. We're just going to stir up conflict.

@UMR

I've saved your links in an online document. I'll send it to you if needed via Fanfiction.net PM.

@KamiYasha

Then we address this privately as per policy dictated by Kavpeny the last few times this sprung up (i.e. when I went on a tirade against A6colute over thread disagreements).

Making an example of someone in a public setting is not going to help anyone.

@UMR

And here we go into name calling.

Can we cool it and just stop? We're violating our own sites rules with this discussion right now.

Can we not talk about this until Weekly is present? Do not make the Judgement without one part of the equation. And generally. It would be better if this could be cleared... more discrete.

Have you considered the fact that people aren't causing shit here to be because they learned their lesson?

Things that happened nearly a year ago aren't a good judge of anything. Why go through old threads and dredge up mistakes that were admitted and corrected long ago? At this point it really just seems like you're trying to make things worse?

@Khristis

We all have biases. If someone criticized the Mega Man verse in the same way I'd like be very pissed and be extremely critical of everyone. Nearly every member of the Staff has had their moment of anger and distasteful behavior over a disagreement. We're human, not machines.

Crucifying someone over this when we've seen multiple times over the past few years that it never leads anywhere is not helping anyone.

We all need to step back and breathe. Eat an ice cream cone or something. Just stop barking at each other.

Reppuzan said:
@KamiYasha

Then we address this privately as per policy dictated by Kavpeny the last few times this sprung up (i.e. when I went on a tirade against A6colute over thread disagreements).

Making an example of someone in a public setting is not going to help anyone.
I agree, the problem that i've is that sometimes an admin can act like a dick, yeah we all are humans (i guess) and make mistakes, however sometimes i feel like "a pat on the back" isn't the best way nor enough to fix things.

@Reppuzan and Kami Yasha

Worst case scenario you may have to close this thread until things get sorted out?

@Kami

I can understand that sentiment, but there's due process for everything.

@Sera

I don't think we need to go that far.

The thread had already calmed down. I think it's bad to poke it with a stick with a question like that.

@Weekly come to chat, it's better to handle this there.

@All

Sorry about that. I was blitzed, didn't see all of your messages.

Drop.

It.

Seriously guys, stop. Do you guys really love beating the horse this much? It's done. It's over. Let it go and die, just like it shoulda.

This is...strange but SR11 just asked me if he could be unbanned...

I haven't spoken to this guy since he was banned long ago, I don't know how he found me offsite. I find it a quite weird to be honest. For those who didn't know SR11 was the young user who was banned for making a racist joke (one he clearly thought was harmless). And Matt Permabanned him (long story short.

He also brought up Omni-Everything out of nowhere. I do remember Omni apologizing to me and asking to be unbanned himself but I unfortunately forgot. I had no idea those two even knew each other. It's as if I'm being pranked...

I can't even find his message wall to be honest and I'm not really knowledgeable of what went down in either case.

@Reppuzan

My bad. His username is SR1103WM.

@Peach

No. His last CC message was literally over a year ago. January 7th, 2017.

>This account has been disabled globally by user choice, or by FANDOM.

Oof

Update: this is all too suspicous. SR11's account was globally disabled. Why would someone with a deactivated (not banned) account want to be unbanned when it's impossible? I'm dismissing this as a prank. Sorry to bother.

It is technically allowed to make a new account, as long as the old account was disabled.

But since it is impossible for the original account to be unbanned since it was manually deactivated, the only way that SR11 could have made his/her request was to make a new one, and ask for another chance here.

People will impersonate anyone. On this other wiki I go on, a serial troll went around impersonating everybody and even went as far as impersonating people who had been inactive for a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back