• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have unblocked him.

It seems like I noticed him using the n-word in the word filter log, but I will give him another chance as long as he promises not to do it again.

This happened in chat just a couple minutes ago, but I cannot take a screenshot. But I believe people who were in chat can confirm.

Schro and Weekly were arguing back and forth regarding Fiamma and chat drama ensued, quotes are as follows.

"Really, anyone who says "it can't damage anything above Fiamna" never read a single page of To Aru, Weekly. So please, stop saying bullshit"-Schro

"It can't, don't need to read To Aru to know that."-Weekly

"It was HAX"

"Weekly trying to "debunk Fiammas Hax so he doesn't roflstomp one of his favorite characters, as usual"

Thank you Schnee, good thing someone reported it

Not the first time Schro has acted hostile towards me for no reason

As someone who can see the prior responses and can provide screenshots on request, I don't think either party acted that well. Schro was the worse of the two but weekly's conduct wasn't exactly becoming of an administrator role, egging on conflict rather than trying to defuse it. I've already sorta talked to schro about it in a PM but if someone wants to give like a formal warning or something that's fine, and Weekly has already gotten reprimanded here for his part.

Either way, lets not drag this on for a while, and avoid bringing up drama.

People can take their verses pretty seriously, like you do weekly. He acted that way because you were being dismissive and passive aggressive to a question that was asked in the chat.

Schnee One said:
This happened in chat just a couple minutes ago, but I cannot take a screenshot. But I believe people who were in chat can confirm.
Schro and Weekly were arguing back and forth regarding Fiamma and chat drama ensued, quotes are as follows.

"Really, anyone who says "it can't damage anything above Fiamna" never read a single page of To Aru, Weekly. So please, stop saying bullshit"-Schro

"It can't, don't need to read To Aru to know that."-Weekly

"It was HAX"

"Weekly trying to "debunk Fiammas Hax so he doesn't roflstomp one of his favorite characters, as usual"
To further add context to this discussion, it should be noted that both parties made belittling remarks to the other, and was not simply one person at fault.

This was simple disagreement between two passionate fans of different franchises which happens all the time and not something that really needs to brought up in a report over, which I thought you agreed with me on.

If I agreed with you on it, I apologize because I must have been smoking.

They occasional back and forth is one thing, even between friemds it happens during heated debates, we are all guilty of that.

But it's another to act like an ass without reasoning. Especially when one of said people is an admin which are trusted to not cause drama and stop it when necessary (Again, more quotes if I missed something"

Being an ass without reason is a report worthy offense no matter how you look at it

We're also cluttering the thread

Either way, I have talked to Schro about this in a chat PM, and Weekly can read this thread and knows what he did wrong. He's also gotten talked to about the general issue prior. Nothing more needs to be done here, I'll be deleting unnecessary comments.

Lets all just move on. The issue's done with and was relatively minor in the grand scope of things.

Why are these Trolls keep saying "Below Average, Sub-Beings, Lower-Intelligence and Inferior". Is it based off Hitler or something because I know when watching documentaries that Hitler stated that some Humans like "******************** might get blocked" are inferior.

EDIT: There are also these Nazi Lolis that trolls us so it probably proves my point.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Why are these Trolls keep saying "Below Average, Sub-Beings, Lower-Intelligence and Inferior"; is it based off Hitler or something?
I don't know, they will simply say whatever they want in hopes it upsets someone.

With that aside, let's try to not have these discussions here, this thread is simply for reports.

That is what the wiki chat is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back