• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I personally think that the explanation for the edit seemed rather self-evident, but thank you for keeping an eye out.

@RethPo

Would you like to comment here please?

I personally think that the explanation for the edit seemed rather self-evident, but thank you for keeping an eye out.

Would you like to comment here please?
I suggest a lengthy ban at least

Ah yeah sorry about that. I was looking at the page and saw the durability explanation and thought itd make sense to just add in the resistence. There is context i could add in (though i can briefly bring it up on an ongoing revision as well)

I just wanted an incon, I thought Yhwach's Mid High regen (which Pennywise's Avatar can't overcome), type 8 Inmortality, and even his mimic shape shifting could've helping.
Also, the fact that Penny has to activate his Mind Hax, I think. So in the meantime Ywach could do something like copying him.

I make this threads becouse sometimes I'm left wandering which character would win, so I make VS threads. I'm afraid to ask people becouse I don't want to pester them, and not getting an answer due to that, so that's why I thought It would be better to do a thread, to clear my doubts. And also, is hard af to find a good match up for extremely Haxxy characters, becouse most end in a stomp.

This isn't a rule violation. They're just new and need instruction.
Well, he technically already made one here, but was universally rejected. Especially with him attempting to say the Dragon Ball Universe was only "4 Galaxies" large or worse "Other World is as small as King Kai's Planet". And the wiki page for it was kind of spam for it tbh. Not saying it's ban worthy, but he seems like a suspicious type to keep a watchful eye on however.

Perhaps. But as I did not know like, any of that lol, I just assumed that he was somebody who was relatively new and needed some guidance.

I suggest a lengthy ban at least

Ah yeah sorry about that. I was looking at the page and saw the durability explanation and thought itd make sense to just add in the resistence. There is context i could add in (though i can briefly bring it up on an ongoing revision as well)
I apologize. With the context, the resistance does make sense. I thought you put the resistance there simply for being an ice user, like, if the Giant Toad swallowed Mr. Freeze and got resistance from that without knowing if Mr. Freeze was awake during his time in there or something.

Lately in the My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread (sample incident), a fellow named AtomicSekiro has been harassing and insulting people in the thread and whenever people try to hold him accountable for his actions, he decides to gaslight them by not only denying his own misbehavior, but also plays the victim and setting them up to be the offenders. He has made me and several others genuinely uncomfortable participating in the thread and I am hoping that something can be done to make it a safe environment for everyone.

People, myself included, have given him chance after chance to fix his behavior but he refuses to change. I've had enough and I seek help.

This seems quite serious. This is supposed to be a safe and friendly community.

I would appreciate if other staff members are willing to investigate please.

Lately in the My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread (sample incident), a fellow named AtomicSekiro has been harassing and insulting people in the thread and whenever people try to hold him accountable for his actions, he decides to gaslight them by not only denying his own misbehavior, but also plays the victim and setting them up to be the offenders. He has made me and several others genuinely uncomfortable participating in the thread and I am hoping that something can be done to make it a safe environment for everyone.

People, myself included, have given him chance after chance to fix his behavior but he refuses to change. I've had enough and I seek help.
This seems quite serious. This is supposed to be a safe and friendly community.

I would appreciate if other staff members are willing to investigate please.
Yeah I just read the thread. The dude was being veryy dismissive and ignoring people's posts. He yells out "headcanon" and "outlier" in like every post despite King and Timmy showing proof that it's the opposite, but he just ignores the posts and continues. He then continues to scream headcanon, and when they call him out for being dismissive, ignorant and sarcastic, he calls them toxic or rude, despite showcasing worse behavior than what they had done to him.

Hmm. This seems bannable to me, although given that he is a longtime member, a few months may be enough, as a warning for the future.

Yeah I just read the thread. The dude was being veryy dismissive and ignoring people's posts. He yells out "headcanon" and "outlier" in like every post despite King and Timmy showing proof that it's the opposite, but he just ignores the posts and continues. He then continues to scream headcanon, and when they call him out for being dismissive, ignorant and sarcastic, he calls them toxic or rude, despite showcasing worse behavior than what they had done to him.
Thank you for your time.

I don't think it is quite bannable just yet unless someone an point me to some really problematic posts. Timmy is a very aggravating user to deal with, so I think that AtomicSekiro could just do with a firm warning and a recommendation that he stops interacting with those users so much.

Bannable? How?
This is NOT a one time offense, this is just one of numerous incidences where he has bullied and harassed people in the thread no matter how much they, including myself, tried to tell him it is not okay and that he should cease at once. He had made the experience immensely uncomfortable and I do not feel safe around his presence. I want something to be done.

Well, maybe Damage can start by giving Atomic a severe final warning? If he continues anyway, we can ban him.

Back