• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This is NOT a one time offense, this is just one of numerous incidences where he has bullied and harassed people in the thread no matter how much they, including myself, tried to tell him it is not okay and that he should cease at once. He had made the experience immensely uncomfortable and I do not feel safe around his presence. I want something to be done.
He literally himself said I'm not going to argue anymore because it's becoming toxic.... You haven't actually brought any proof

That's true, but that was after AFTER he had complained that Atomic had been ignoring his posts and belittling and mocking him. While it's wrong for him to do, you could clearly see his frustration here.
This is true. I don't think King should be judged for his behavior here.

That's true, but that was after AFTER he had complained that Atomic had been ignoring his posts and belittling and mocking him. While it's wrong for him to do, you could clearly see his frustration here.

This is true. I don't think King should be judged for his behavior here.

What you mean is you don't think King should be punished for his behavior here.

We must judge both of them based on their posts and context.

I can understand his frustration but that doesn't fully absolve him. It's better that both paritcipants recognize things were getting too heated and just drop the discussion, and make every effort not to let the discussion get to that point again.

What you mean is you don't think King should be punished for his behavior here.

We must judge both of them based on their posts and context.

I can understand his frustration but that doesn't fully absolve him. It's better that both paritcipants recognize things were getting too heated and just drop the discussion, and make every effort not to let the discussion get to that point again.
I suppose you have a point.

Just to correct a very common misconception but jews (like any religion) is not a race but a religion you can have jews from various ethnicities. Was the "joke" Antisemitism? Yes! Was it racist? No!

Sorry if I'm derailing but it gets kinda annoying when race and religion get overlapped (Kinda like when some peeps still believe tomatoes are vegetables).

Requesting permission to give a 1-week ban for @TimmyTurnero for his behaviour in the MHA General Discussion thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/my-he...ussion-thread-18.107553/page-123#post-4275779

Posting an expletive out of nowhere which I had to delete, and when I warned him about it he responded with:

"😐
Im afraid I didn’t ask tho
Lemme read the riles rq"

"Ok just read the rules AND I DONNTTTT CAREEEE"

Blatantly doesn't care about following warnings and is just asking to be banned at this point.

Requesting permission to give a 1-week ban for @TimmyTurnero for his behaviour in the MHA General Discussion thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/my-he...ussion-thread-18.107553/page-123#post-4275779

Posting an expletive out of nowhere which I had to delete, and when I warned him about it he responded with:

"😐
Im afraid I didn’t ask tho
Lemme read the riles rq"

"Ok just read the rules AND I DONNTTTT CAREEEE"

Blatantly doesn't care about following warnings and is just asking to be banned at this point.
No, i read the rules to see if anything was limiting me from saying that, which there isn’t. You warned me, I’m not going to say anything about it. I seriously didn’t care, but im adhering the warning. A 1 week ban for stating an opinion is not justified in anyway.

No, i read the rules to see if anything was limiting me from saying that, which there isn’t. You warned me, I’m not going to say anything about it. I seriously didn’t care, but im adhering the warning. A 1 week ban for stating an opinion is not justified in anyway.
Should have at least apologized if you get a warning... But I don't know your message

Back