• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Thank you very much for helping out Damage.

I checked through the edits, and you did not properly revert the vandalism to Ryu's page though, but I handled that.

Last edited:
No problem. Thanks again for the help. A good policy is to use the rollback function whenever there are no edits from other members that prevent efficient use of it, and click the latest stored version of a page before the vandalism began in its history section otherwise, after which you click edit, and then click save.

I mean the guy is more annoying than harmfull, so perma ban seens excessive , but at the same time he was already banned twice and still did not learn his lesson

I can see only one ban listed on his profile, and surprisingly no warning on his wall. But if this is a recurrent issue then we can just ban him from making vs threads.

He also put 10 characters against mihawk , that is clearly a salt and biased behavior, and honestly it fells worse than his last ones
10×1 so they can win? Cmoonn

I don't think banning him is gonna do any good. He has been banned already and I don't think he even knows what he's been banned for considering he's still doing it. I think he's just clueless, I think he should come and defend himself at least.

Oh wait. I was distracted. I thought the 3-month ban was suggested but not carried out. I went back and checked that he was already banned for 3 months. But that was also due to some behavior issues.

If he hasn't repeated those behavior issues and only created spite matches after coming back, then I suggest we just ban him from making matches and move ahead.

Oh wait. I was distracted. I thought the 3-month ban was suggested but not carried out. I went back and checked that he was already banned for 3 months. But that was also due to some behavior issues.

If he hasn't repeated those behavior issues and only created spite matches after coming back, then I suggest we just ban him from making matches and move ahead.
He's repeating the same things that got him banned before though?

Last edited:
As far as I am seeing things (from KingTempest's previous report), and I already stated this in my last comment, his previous ban was a result of his general rude behavior. And he has not repeated the same behavior after coming back.

As far as making spite matches is concerned, he should have been banned from making matches altogether earlier. If he still causes problems after that, we can see where to go from there.

EDIT: https://vsbattles.com/members/speedster352.12762/#profile-post-17360

Last edited:
Yeah I comply please give me a chance
To give you a chance you'd sort of need to stop making horrible spite matches which you haven't despite multiple people telling you on the thread that the match just doesn't work with all the stuff you keep restricting.

I don't think you're getting out of this chief.

To give you a chance you'd sort of need to stop making horrible spite matches which you haven't despite multiple people telling you on the thread that the match just doesn't work with all the stuff you keep restricting.

I don't think you're getting out of this chief.
To be fair it was a cool match up and I forgot to check the ap difference so I didn't know it was a spite match.

Back