• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Both of you were being at the very least aggressive with each other (and other users in the thread, mind). In my view it is just how debates tend to go. When tone is hard to interpret, and you're put into that defensive position, it's easy to get... well. Defensive. Which seems aggressive outwardly.

Just cool off a bit, play nice, etc. It happens to all of us. No warnings are necessary. Just don't carry on like this further, please.

It's annoying to argue with someone who can't grasp an extremely basic conclusion from a small and simple amount of elements and grasps at every straws to dismiss it. People aren't being "weirdly" hostile for "no apparent reason", perhaps maybe it's time for you reflect as well with the attitude you have been giving.

I have no further say in whatever punishment I may get because I already said the things and I meant them.
Yeah but calling them a clown was uncalled for.

Yeah but calling them a clown was uncalled for.
I think what's worthy of note, even if the initial exchange is not exactly warning-worthy for either side, is the fact that MGQ is doubling down and basically going "no, you actually brought this on yourself" instead of taking any form of accountability or even providing a halfway-decent defense

I think what's worthy of note, even if the initial exchange is not exactly warning-worthy for either side, is the fact that MGQ is doubling down and basically going "no, you actually brought this on yourself" instead of taking any form of accountability or even providing a halfway-decent defense
Never had a defense for myself in the first place. Yea I can agree what I said was unwarranted but I'm not gonna apologize for it (just should've kept to myself). I'm just saying I was not the only one who was out of line (as the person who was reporting was feigning innocence which I was calling out), not that I should not be punished because of that.

Last edited:
this thing, seems to be made without permission

the verse link inside the profile sends me to a site that my kaspersky blocks...

I deleted the page.

If you like. The issue here is that I can't see the Histories of these threads, which means it is more difficult to verify if there was anything fishy going on. I can't confirm it without knowing. So, we await a response from the IT guy.
Just a note that our system administrator had previously set forum post edit histories to 60 days in order to not jam our database with too much unnecessary data, but it has since been increased to 365 days instead. 🙏

Think this user might be a sock of Genosa. The name was mentioned on my wall and also is complaining about his "Deleted page" and begging to have it advertised.
Judging by what he’s saying, it may be advisable to inform him of the FC/OC Battles Wiki. If I’m understanding him right, he wants his story’s characters to appear on VSBW

I don't know if this is a rule violation. The OP is new to the site. He doesn't understand the difference between durability and resistance. Despite attempts by me and others to explain it to him, he is not listening and keeps repeating the same thing (the discussion has reached 3 pages on the same topic). Can I request staffs to take a look at this thread and guide him?

Think this user might be a sock of Genosa. The name was mentioned on my wall and also is complaining about his "Deleted page" and begging to have it advertised.
Judging by what he’s saying, it may be advisable to inform him of the FC/OC Battles Wiki. If I’m understanding him right, he wants his story’s characters to appear on VSBW
Agreed, he should be explained the rules rather then a ban.
I also think that it seems better if somebody helps him out via explanations rather than bans him.

Here are his messages so far:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:UserProfileActivity/Anggasaputra01010?tab=messages

I don't know if this is a rule violation. The OP is new to the site. He doesn't understand the difference between durability and resistance. Despite attempts by me and others to explain it to him, he is not listening and keeps repeating the same thing (the discussion has reached 3 pages on the same topic). Can I request staffs to take a look at this thread and guide him?

Are any staff members here, preferably thread moderators and/or administrators, willing to take a look?

I recently encountered a suspicious-looking user who asked for my Instagram account.

Though this alone may not be strictly punishment-worthy, I want to remind everyone not to impulsively share your social media with strangers, especially suspicious users like them.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Returning to the Jozaysmith? issues: Most threads cannot be properly checked, and I really doubt Elizhaa and DarkDragonMedeus could recall them all personally (these two staff members were exclusively the ones evaluating all of his threads). The cutoff prevents me from looking at the vast majority of threads: of those I did look through, none of them appeared to have the same issue of deceit, however this only contains about 10-20% of the overwhelming mass of constant upgrade threads that were made.

As such, there is little that can be done. What can be inspected is clean save for the very last thread that he was caught on. I defer back to my statement when I originally found the deleted histories:
  • we may continue on and assume there was no ill action before the one he was banned for
  • we may invalidate the votes of staff that were too simple (this would be almost all of them, on every thread, in this case, with a few glaring exceptions of greater depth)
  • we may decide to go through the CRTs and re-evaluate them again starting from 0, acknowledging that the OP won't be able to contribute to them and give context
  • we may go scorched earth and decide that the state of the verse represents a uniquely compromised state, and either work to surgically remove all edits done by Jozaysmith and any other accounts he used, thereby reverting the pages to a previous state, or
  • go with Garrixian's suggestion and just delete the verse to allow it a full reset, which is the easiest but most extreme of the options
I'm open to thoughts.

Which verse are we talking about? This one?

If so, can we ask more reliable supporters and knowledgeable members for that verse to reevaluate the revisions that Jozay initiated or applied?

I am also open to deleting that entire verse if it has turned too unreliable for us to feature here anymore. Its powers and abilities sections do seem extremely wanked, and it would serve as a warning example for other members who attempt to manipulate our system through deliberate deceit.

Which verse are we talking about? This one?

If so, can we ask more reliable supporters and knowledgeable members for that verse to reevaluate the revisions that Jozay initiated or applied?
It is that one, yes. Tensura is the verse he inserted unapproved stuff into. We have other staff members who list themselves amongst its supporters, if they would be willing to look over the threads carefully then that could work. CrimsonStarFallen, Celestial Pegasus, Everything12 and Elizhaa- if even two of them would be willing to go through it and evaluate them, it would be rendered, in my view, salvaged.

I am also open to deleting that entire verse if it has turned too unreliable for us to feature here anymore. Its powers and abilities sections do seem extremely wanked, and it would serve as a warning example for other members who attempt to manipulate our system through deliberate deceit.
It is an option. The verse has a great deal of work put into it, as well as many fans, and so I consider it a last resort, even if I would agree that some of this invites uninformed skepticism at best.

It is that one, yes. Tensura is the verse he inserted unapproved stuff into. We have other staff members who list themselves amongst its supporters, if they would be willing to look over the threads carefully then that could work. CrimsonStarFallen, Celestial Pegasus, Everything12 and Elizhaa- if even two of them would be willing to go through it and evaluate them, it would be rendered, in my view, salvaged.
@CrimsonStarFallen @Celestial_Pegasus @Everything12 @Elizhaa

We really need your help here. 🙏
It is an option. The verse has a great deal of work put into it, as well as many fans, and so I consider it a last resort, even if I would agree that some of this invites uninformed skepticism at best.
Yes. Agreed.

I have nothing to do with this RVR nor the verse, but @jozyasmith asked me to post this on his behalf, cuz contacting on msg wall on fandom takes a lot of time.

From jozyasmith 👇
Screenshot_2024-04-18-18-27-41-19_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

Its powers and abilities sections do seem extremely wanked
Do you mind if I ask where you got this idea? So yes, the verse can have a pretty long list of revisions but I mean, I just wonder out of nearly a hundred profiles from two different continuities, which profile(s) did you look at and think were "extremely wanked" of powers and abilities?
@CrimsonStarFallen @Celestial_Pegasus @Everything12 @Elizhaa
I'd say CrimsonStarFallen hasn't had any significant interaction with the verse in a very long time. Since Everything12 has not been active on the forum for a long time, he could not participate in the crts and I do not know if he is interested in the verse now. Celestial Pegasus has been working on other verses for a while and continues to do so in now. As a result, the only verse knowledgeable staff member actively participate in CRT's is Elizhaa.

Do you mind if I ask where you got this idea? So yes, the verse can have a pretty long list of revisions but I mean, I just wonder out of nearly a hundred profiles from two different continuities, which profile(s) did you look at and think were "extremely wanked" of powers and abilities?
Mainly the Rimuru profile pages.

I'd say CrimsonStarFallen hasn't had any significant interaction with the verse in a very long time. Since Everything12 has not been active on the forum for a long time, he could not participate in the crts and I do not know if he is interested in the verse now. Celestial Pegasus has been working on other verses for a while and continues to do so in now. As a result, the only verse knowledgeable staff member actively participate in CRT's is Elizhaa.
Okay. Noted.
I think deleting the contributions he made and redoing the content revisions from scratch sounds like a good start.
That seems like an exaggerated first option approach. We likely just need trustworthy members to investigate which of Jozay's revisions that are reliable.

That seems like an exaggerated first option approach. We likely just need reliable members to investigate which of Jozay's revisions that are reliable.
Fair enough, I just thought deleting the verse was something that should typically only be done as a last resort. And just thought using the middled compromises were fair.

This is a complicated issue, and I'm going to be honest. I have no been keeping up with the recent Light Novels. though I do think I understand the way the author structures the verse and reading discussion of the series on this forum enough to evaluate it, and while I have some issues with some of the additions I could probably understand where they are coming from. That being the case the main issue is not whether they were accurate (I think most if not every verse is inaccurate in some ways) but the fact that staff votes were manipulated.

But I have even worse news, I haven't been involved in the series (as I've been busy with other series and the whole cancer thing) but I have been lurking in the CRTs and the discussion thread. I'm strictly against deletion, especially as it is a popular series that is right now airing it's third anime season, but am also aware that the supporters of the verse piggybacking off CRTs, using stuff accepted in one CRT as evidence for another CRT. Which unfortunately means that the damage might not be limited to Jozy created threads.

Honestly the best solution would be doing the CRTs again, but as stated their is a likelihood that non-Jozy created CRTs used abilities and Tiers gained from those CRTs in their own CRTs. However, I can say that from what I've seen of the Slime Discussion thread even if Jozy isn't around their are likely supporters of the verse who could defend their CRTs so that shouldn't be an issue.

If I was given the list of dubious CRTs then maybe I can use my knowledge of the verse to maybe see how big the damage is and if it could cause issues with other CRTs as well.

Back