• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Damn i'm sorry that I don't want to be taunted because I don't like an upgrade, please continue to let him do what he's doing.

God you could at least ******* ban me so I don't have to share a site with assholes like that

Please calm down. I agree with you about that several staff members avoid Sonic threads because they are recurrently rather toxic, but we cannot go around banning people for the slightest provocation. We would end up as downright tyrannical.

Please calm down. I agree with you about that several staff members avoid Sonic threads because they are recurrently rather toxic, but we cannot go around banning people for the slightest provocation. We would end up as downright tyrannical.
So you admit that sonic threads have a problem with being cesspools, big enough to make staff avoid them like the plague, so that just makes it perfectly okay for me to be publicly ******* mocked?

******* fine. Cut off my ability to use this hellsite then so I can stop being around these idiots.

I suppose that we could give him an instruction to not be rude, but we cannot ban people for comparatively minor offenses like that.

Ah, I'm here!

For reference, when I said KEK I figured it was obviously a joke. Not an excuse of course, since I'll fully admit it was mocking, but it wasn't a personal attack either. So for what it's worth, I apologize.

But on the flipside, Zephyros has come into several Sonic threads and has instigated one thing or another with snide remarks about either the statistics or the people who support the verse. It's happened maybe thrice before. So while I was maybe a little bit rude, I felt it was (in the loosest terms) "justified".

So again, my apologies (and I probably won't make another comment to avoid clogging), but I'm not really the only one at fault here now am I?

Zeph, stop acting like you being mocked is the end of the world. You have now insulted Shake in your responses to us calling Shake's mocking a small deal. You aren't innocent either. Everybody needs to get over this.

Let's move on, this discussion is so stupid that my brain cells are rotting away and this issue can be easily resolved

Zephyros is evidently not feeling well at all. I was in a similar unbalanced state of mind several years ago when I was overmedicated, so I can relate. I will try to talk with her about tricks how to feel better in private.

Last edited:
Zephyros' outburst was probably due to stress in some form or fashion. If you're reading this, I apologize enough to admit I was at least somewhat at fault. But hopefully you realize, in part, you were too.

I don't think anything should be done to them over their outburst aside from what Antvasima is already doing. Now let's drop the subject here to avoid clogging the thread, please. And again, my apologies.

Zephyros' outburst was probably due to stress in some form or fashion. If you're reading this, I apologize enough to admit I was at least somewhat at fault. But hopefully you realize, in part, you were too.

I don't think anything should be done to them over their outburst aside from what Antvasima is already doing. Now let's drop the subject here to avoid clogging the thread, please. And again, my apologies.
isnt this the second time zephyos haved a rage outburst and he didnt get punished?

wait it is

also some people have been punished by outburst and some of them are in a smaller scale i cant renembers their names tho

isnt this the second time zephyos haved a rage outburst and he didnt get punished?

wait it is
She is not feeling well at all, so I definitely do not think that we should condemn and push her away. That is only going to make things worse.

I am pretty sure Zeph is a female. But yeah, nothing exactly needs to happen here. Both sides need to stop overreacting to little comments like that.
My sincere apologies. I forgot, and have corrected it.

Well, for what it is worth, Shake has apologised.

For the sake of fairness this is the full context of the conversation

Zephyros:
Like most sonic upgrades, this went through without anyone stopping to think about basic common sense for a moment, cause nobody who cares about accurate sonic stats wants to deal with the hell that is every thread made about them.

Then Shake replied:
Looks like Zephy is getting cranky again, must've forgotten to drink their warm bottle of milk this morning KEK. "It's more accurate than Low 4-C because uhhh it is"

Then the report happened, most people disagreed with Shake needing a warning which caused Zephyros to get mad and then post this in the thread:
You know what, Shake, go **** yourself. You and your brain dead legion of wanking shitheads on this ******* hellsite can keep getting away with whatever the **** you want, it's not like staff on this site gives a shit, they avoid you people like the plague cause they hate dealing with the sorry ******* state of this verse.

All in all I don't think an apology is needed, both were at fault and provocative, Shake already apologised and Zephyros is going through issues, it's best to just bury this

Hope I didn't miss anything important

I did tell Shake to stop being rude in the thread, but had to delete several posts after things got out of hand.

Zeph was likely in a stressed mindset, and Shake made a nasty comeback that he apologized for.

Why is this still an issue? We really should just move on from this, as it is more or less concluded now.

Zeph is still feeling very bad, and hasn't read my PM that tried to help, so somebody else should probably reach out to her.

We keep saying Zeph is in a stressed mindset, but we seem to forget that this stressed mindset is present at every turn when Zeph is presented by any obstacle, it seems. I remember multiple occasions where such unwarranted outbursts resulted from minor offenses (if any at all).

I'm not going to advocate for a ban for this, obviously, but at some point one does have to question whether its good for Zephyros to be on a site that causes them so much grief. Just throwing that out there.

Bambu pretty much took the words out of my mouth (keyboard?). Zeph seems to be constantly stressed out anytime they see something about the wiki they don't like, especially when it comes to their least favorite verses, so much so that they keep constantly leaving any wiki-related Discord server I'm in with them anytime said no-likey stuff happens.

Reactions: JED
We keep saying Zeph is in a stressed mindset, but we seem to forget that this stressed mindset is present at every turn when Zeph is presented by any obstacle, it seems. I remember multiple occasions where such unwarranted outbursts resulted from minor offenses (if any at all).

I'm not going to advocate for a ban for this, obviously, but at some point one does have to question whether its good for Zephyros to be on a site that causes them so much grief. Just throwing that out there.
These are usually not normal emotional reactions though, especially given that it began to happen relatively recently. By my personal experience, this sort of thing is usually happening due to very bad prescribed overmedication, and given that Zephyros has openly stated that she is suicidal recently, I definitely don't want us to just abandon her.

From what I can remember, Zeph once requested that she did not want to be able to see the CRT section, long ago. If she wants that again, I guess we can do that.

We should preferably not make an even bigger argument about this topic. I was just saying that she seems to need a lot of support right now, and she won't read my messages, so maybe somebody she knows should tactfully reach out to her instead?

Back