• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

You're right; I was. Probably just better if I left the wiki. I'm sorry for causing you guys all this trouble...
That is not necessary at all, but you need to start using your common sense, and suggest changes in relevant content revision threads instead.

That is not necessary at all, but you need to start using your common sense, and suggest changes in relevant content revision threads instead.
Right. Do you mind pointing me to the thread where you guys are talking about these revisions for Lucifer Morningstar?

Just gonna drop this here. I don't know if this is report-worthy but it seems sort of suspicious given the fact the title is censored and given the topic of the thread I can sort of guess which word was censored.

EDIT: Do let me know if I'm overreacting lol.
The censored word is like this:
Say tart but replace the T with a D and add the re at the front. Also it was for character on the wiki not trying to insult people that works on the wiki, but you can warn me if decided. (Promise i wont try to get revenge and ddox the person who warned me on december 23 9:35 pm est (btw this is a joke i wont ddox anyone this joke is just for goofs) )

The censored word is like this:
Say tart but replace the T with a D and add the re at the front. Also it was for character on the wiki not trying to insult people that works on the wiki, but you can warn me if decided. (Promise i wont try to get revenge and ddox the person who warned me on december 23 9:35 pm est (btw this is a joke i wont ddox anyone this joke is just for goofs) )
Yeah no. That word's not allowed here.

We have automatic filters that block out things like the R word. Please refrain from using them regardless though, this is still a Fandom-affiliated website, and they don't like people who use those very much. Since you didn't know, this isn't a warning or anything, but just keep it in mind next time and find a better word for it.

Yes, we won't ban you for something like this, but you should still be more careful in the future, and avoid vulgar language here.

Didn't wanna report this guy at first but he's being persistent

This user is editing this page to give it a faulty ranking + key

This page, along with many others in relation to it, is currently under discussion for what has been a very progressive thread so the timing is especially frustrating. I've reverted the edits twice and had to do so a third

Something's off here. Don't people need to make a CRT for characters or verses that are tier 2 or higher? The character's verse page doesn't have a cosmology blog, nor is there any CRT related to her tier 2 stuff.

Back