• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Oh, well, it was for his undead state. I gave him Self-Sustenance because he should naturally have it as an undead human. I also felt that there should be statistics for the period of time set between his powers being removed and getting his life restored. He did still fight several of Trigon's minions in between those two points. I thought it was pretty self-explanatory. The statistics for that period are based on the fact that he seemed back at his previous level of power, but he still had his undead status, which would grant SS, immortality types 2 and 7, and pain inhibition. I also clarified how his immortality worked since there is a scene where he gets his neck broken by Robin with a kick and he snaps it back into place. I would have asked first, but between the Popeye revisions I am discussing with people and a Krampus versus Grinch thread I am doing, I am kind of busy as is. Plus, I have noticed many people make revisions without asking. Usually not okay, but there are some times where it's self-explanatory. As an undead, the SS was fine, and I felt he should get some statistics for his undead state after being depowered. I do not believe I did anything wrong. If there are any problems, I am willing to discuss concerns.

Oh, well, it was for his undead state. I gave him Self-Sustenance because he should naturally have it as an undead human. I also felt that there should be statistics for the period of time set between his powers being removed and getting his life restored. He did still fight several of Trigon's minions in between those two points. I thought it was pretty self-explanatory. The statistics for that period are based on the fact that he seemed back at his previous level of power, but he still had his undead status, which would grant SS, immortality types 2 and 7, and pain inhibition. I also clarified how his immortality worked since there is a scene where he gets his neck broken by Robin with a kick and he snaps it back into place. I would have asked first, but between the Popeye revisions I am discussing with people and a Krampus versus Grinch thread I am doing, I am kind of busy as is. Plus, I have noticed many people make revisions without asking. Usually not okay, but there are some times where it's self-explanatory. As an undead, the SS was fine, and I felt he should get some statistics for his undead state after being depowered. I do not believe I did anything wrong. If there are any problems, I am willing to discuss
Then make a CRT, don't just edit a profile with significant changes.

This user made edits to the Night King without a CRT first.
I reverted them and left a light warning on their wall, since said edits didn't look like vandalism.
Yes, these were well-intended edits.

I restored the new image to the page, as it was of considerably higher quality than the old one.

It seems like harmless and self-evident changes though.
Even then, we can't just allow people to make substantial changes based on such arbitrary notions, otherwise everyone can just bypass a CRT because they believe their edits are harmless and self-evident.
Obviously there shouldn't be harsh consequences for this behavior, at least the first time, but everyone should carry on their proposal through official ways.

Yes, these were well-intended edits.

I restored the new image to the page, as it was of considerably higher quality than the old one.
You've done well.

This user vandalized the Ultraman Zero and Ultraman Belial pages. I reverted the edits.
Thank you. I gave him a permanent block.
Since he created 3 different almost empty or inappropriate pages, including one for Siddharta Gautama/the original Buddha, I gave him a 3 months block combined with an instruction message:

However, 3 months may have been too harsh. I can change it to 1 month if other members here find it preferable.

Was he warned beforehand or did this all happen in one day? If it's the former, keep it at 3 months. If it's the latter, also keep it at 3 months. That's my opinion

He was not warned beforehand. Maybe 1 or 2 months would be better?

No crt

Someone reverted the edits I think

No crt

Someone reverted the edits I think
I blocked him.

Okay. Going by the justifications in the profile page, it is probably fine, but you should preferably ask a few staff members for input in situations like this.

Not sure if RVR worthy, but @Chrome is being a little aggressive and condescending in this thread. Keeps going in circle and ignoring how the wiki works.

And then there is also this;
Closed the thread with some general warnings, I think it may need a better follow-up here but I'm too busy for it rn. If another staff member wants to handle it fine by me.

@Chrome is the worst offender on the thread, but as I note he isn't the only offender, @DaReaperMan was also being fairly toxic on the thread, only making said thread go worse and worse.

Keep in mind Reaper has been warned prior for a very similar thing on RVR itself, albeit it was framed focused on derailment.

Back