• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Ped is being a nuisance. The conversation otherwise isn't fully restrained but he is intentionally egging it on. Should be warned, as he's been lightly warned before but never added to the tracker.
Light warning seems fine for now.
I’m not gonna lie, based off the proof this is clearly cheating/exploiting. If this is their first calc / contribution and it’s something meant to falsify statistics through what could normally be overlooked I say permaban, this is extremely deceptive, beyond what’s normally seen, imo.
Calculation Manipulation is indeed a serious offense if that is what's going on. I mostly skimmed and currently tied up with notification swarm to read up full context. Though based on Dalesean and Clover's reaction. It seems a permaban is indeed agreed.

I agree that this is an instance of at least untruthfulness, but I'm curious if this is an exploit in the game or outright hacking: the latter would constitute a far more severe level of untruthfulness, in my view, and would indeed support an instant, permanent ban. Otherwise, I think the punishment should be lighter as a very strong first warning: perhaps a ban spanning several months, instead.

My biggest concern too is that Chariot asked how he managed this, and he's remained unresponsive. Obviously, we can give him time, but that's pretty damning to me at a first glance. And I'd like to know what exactly he did to enable this to begin with.

I agree that this is an instance of at least untruthfulness, but I'm curious if this is an exploit in the game or outright hacking: the latter would constitute a far more severe level of untruthfulness, in my view, and would indeed support an instant, permanent ban. Otherwise, I think the punishment should be lighter as a very strong first warning: perhaps a ban spanning several months, instead.
Now red dead Redemption does have in game cheat codes but those require you to open up a dedicated cheat code menu in the game and type in a specifc phrase exactly as is to activate but none of those cheat codes is like Immortality or anything that should give him any boost outside of the way the games normal mechanics already works so even if he strengthed his cores similarly to how it'd be if he drank a tonic his cores should be golden still. I mean he also isn't even opening that menu up on screen either to activate cheats

And here's all the cheat codes so you can see as well

My biggest concern too is that Chariot asked how he managed this, and he's remained unresponsive. Obviously, we can give him time, but that's pretty damning to me at a first glance. And I'd like to know what exactly he did to enable this to begin with.
Yeah, but then new users probably aren't as glued to the screen as we are. Unless he meant that the guy is active elsewhere and just ignoring Chariot, which I'd consider fairly damning, too.

Now red dead Redemption does have in game cheat codes but those require you to open up a dedicated cheat code menu in the game and type in a specifc phrase exactly as is to activate but none of those cheat codes is like Immortality or anything that should give him any boost outside of the way the games normal mechanics already works so even if he strengthed his cores similarly to how it'd be if he drank a tonic his cores should be golden still. I mean he also isn't even opening that menu up on screen either to activate cheats

And here's all the cheat codes so you can see as well

So you're suggesting it is most likely an instance of hacking? If so, I fully agree with a permanent ban.

Yeah, but then new users probably aren't as glued to the screen as we are. Unless he meant that the guy is active elsewhere and just ignoring Chariot, which I'd consider fairly damning, too.
It's possible, but it's also been a full day since he was asked, so I'm a little concerned is all.
So you're suggesting it is most likely an instance of hacking? If so, I fully agree with a permanent ban.
I believe so, yeah, since it seems like not even RDR2's built-in cheat codes and the like allow for this

I am fine with what Bambu and Medeus decide to do here. 🙏

Unless he meant that the guy is active elsewhere and just ignoring Chariot, which I'd consider fairly damning, too.
I believe the user was active, and simply unresponsive

(On mobile rn, so that’s why the ss look like this)

Chariot made his message wall post at 1:03 on April 22nd

The last edit on the blog was made at 1:41 on April 22nd

Problem is that it isen't really "Vanadalism" of profiles, but rather a inexperinced user that dosen't seem to understand the rules required for editing.
Technically that's still the thread to report it in, treating it as unintentional vandalism. Anyway, case resolved. Thanks for your diligent work as always, Antvasima, and thank you Dark_Soul for your work.

Hello. This wasn't originally a problem for me, and definitely not something I intended to make a report about, but I am fed up. So I am reporting @LuffyRuffy46307 for repeated antagonistic behavior against me and (in the spam of mostly all of his threads i have participated) 4 instances of purposefully framing me in a disagreeable light within a CRT for Dragon Ball. For reference, I want to preface that the majority of our interactions come directly from Dragon Ball threads. A large part of my history with LuffyRuffy is debating against him, as our opinions often clash. And I'm not trying to commit a "poison the well" fallacy, but I'm almost 100% certain that this is the SOLE and "legitimate" reason for his dislike of me.

I am here to report @LuffyRuffy46307 for rudeness and many lies he did about my positions in various threads he made, which started to even affect my reputation here making some users start to mock me for positions i never had
basically, he constantly puts me in the "Disagree" section of his threads even when i have never voted, only asked a question and even when i agreed with what he was proposing partially....he still put me there, now you may be thinking "this isn't serious enough for a report", for that i say, when it happens not once not twice, but FOUR times even with me constantly saying for him to stop doing it, only to not only be ignored but also have him tricking people into mocking me with it, i see it as worth enough for at least an official warning, so here are the moments which i am reporting him for:

First case: When i questioned the proposal in the OP he instantly put me in the "disagree" section, i questioned him about it in the thread, he didn't answered me about it, so when the thread ended i just assumed he didn't got the notification, so i didn't put much thought into it

Second case: I agreed in some parts with what he was proposing, he ignored it, mocked me, and then put me in the Disagree section anyway, alongside being extremely rude to not only me but to @Nullflowerblush as well in said thread, after a little bit of me and other people calling that out, he put clarification on my stance at least, so i thought "hey, everything is fine now, he will not do it again"

Third case: this is where i really started to get irritated, i merely asked a question about where the implication he was saying was, and he immediately put me in the disagree section, even before i gave any opinion on the matter, why did this made more mad? well, people actually believed this blatant lie and started to mock me for it, which he clearly approved given the reaction he gave, so he lied about my views and then when people believed it and unjustifiably made fun of me for it, he laugh alongside them, giving credit to said lie, when i went there to clarify the lie he removed me from the disagree section, but while the user that believed the lie apologized to me, luffy never did, at this point i was willing to let it go, i thought that this time he finally understood, that this was solved

Fourth case: most recently in a thread about DB cosmology, he once again put me in disagree even when i didn't voted at all, why? because of me liking some comments with points i thought made sense and commented against someone using an French translation as evidence, i once AGAIN, asked him to remove me, which i did a few times after he didn't the first time i asked, but then when i questioned this in the General DB Discussion thread he said this in response to someone asking me about the request i made......so apparently me calling him out for a behavior he has been doing for SEVERAL MONTHS is somehow me "wanting attention" in his view, that is when i finally snapped and decided to finally make a report, firstly i was apprehensive, but a pointing to the rules i decided to go for it, since to me this is clearly antipathy with me given the frequency which he deliberately lies about my views and how he seemingly enjoys when people fall for it and mock me(See third case for the evidence)

there is other stuff i could talk about, like his overly antagonistic behavior towards other users who disagree with him or try to downgrade DB, but meh, i didn't deeply researched his wiki history to find examples with other users of this, others are free to comment in whatever else he has done, altho a few examples are already present in my examples here and here, more examples here in case someone says that "i am making a narrative", regardless, my point is

in my experience, it is clear that he has been consistently unfair, antagonistic and acted in bad faith when in regards to me, even after i asked him to stop doing it, he keeps going, i feel like i am out of options since dialogue didn't work to make him stop, i now leave the staff here to decide what must be done in this regard

Last edited:
in my experience, it is clear that he has been consistently unfair, antagonistic and acted in bad faith when in regards to me, even after i asked him to stop doing it, he keeps going, i feel like i am out of options since dialogue didn't work to make him stop, i now leave the staff here to decide what must be done in this regard
to add to this, here are some of his comments is a recent crt

Should i list you in disagree or are you going to say something to contribute to the crt?
Keep in mind that this will not change what has already been accepted, this is just an additional justification.

I understand, you will never change regardless of how good the argument is for staying, that's okay.
Well, what is canon to you? Because I'm explaining that it's canon for cosmology, I don't know what exactly you're disagreeing with here, but it seems like you're just disagreeing because you want to
This is just to further justify something accepted and to block that topic that you closed with no chance of us defending
It is already composed for the right reasons, just a justification, Omega, if you have nothing to add to this crt, could you stop commenting here
I already added you, no need to clog my crt with your random messages.
We are talking about cosmology, Omega and not the fusion between both media, please don't make my crt have 500 pages.
Could you stop tormenting me?
I will put all those staff members who agreed with Damage to neutral, because they both don't understand what I really want here and until they give an opinion again i won't add they
Hasn't your distorted opinion changed? Just to let you know, this won't affect anything, because this has already been accepted years ago, this is just another justification, i will only post those who comment and understand what i say, i already added you as disagree, the others will have to comment again, because there was a misunderstanding due to your distorted comment here.
I will post it after they give their opinion back, especially because there was a misunderstanding, where they were distorting that i wanted to merge the Toei profile with the manga
Let's not take away evidence because you disagree

And look, he actually denounced me, that's very nice of you and very much so, I really liked seeing that 🙃

Actually in that last crt it looked like he disagreed with the crt

As well as several comments in other crt to make the cosmology decompose, he actually wanted it to happen, he stayed for months on the Damage and Deagon wall mentioned about it

I had removed it just yesterday, so much so that I explained it to make things clearer

But as you can see, in addition he came into the general discussion and started swearing at me, I don't care about swearing and I didn't get angry either, but he went beyond a point that was being unnecessary with his text for everyone

The part about Null that he likes to make certain jokes with me, but he stopped and I stopped a long time ago, I don't think it has anything to do here

Most of the time when I say I'll stop debating against him it's because every time he clogs up my crt with unnecessary derailments, just like in every topic we face

In the first case, he gave enough reasons to disagree, so i listed him as disagree

On the second point, he went against my crt and assumed something different, so I listed him as disagreeing, because that wasn't where I was getting at.

In fact, there was no third point, i didn't put it as a disagreement

Last edited:
For those who don't know why I say these things, because several people were clogging up my crt with random and unnecessary things, in addition to the fact that people misunderstood Damage's comment, so the talk of distortion and among things (this was just a justification for something that is already accepted on Wiki itself) and general was confused

After that, the opponents started barraging my crt with random things non-stop, so much so that I was unable to comment all the time, because I was already lost to a certain extent.

@KingNanaya was one of those who were clogging up my crt with a lot of unnecessary stuff

The question of the votes, as I said, everyone understood that I was trying to merge the manga profile with Toei, and I explained in the first few pages that I didn't want that, and I put everyone who commented as a staff member as neutral, until they gave their opinions.

And look, he actually denounced me, that's very nice of you and very much so, I really liked seeing that 🙃

when other members did that same mistake in your eyes you put them in "neutral" and not "Disagree", aka even if that was the case(It wasn't, that was me going directly and specifically against someone using a French version of a scan that wasn't even in your OP to begin with, thus no, there is no way that could have possibly being me "disagreeing with the thread" at all) it would still be unfair behavior compared to other examples of the same thing you are saying i did in that thread

As well as several comments in other crt to make the cosmology decompose, he actually wanted it to happen, he stayed for months on the Damage and Deagon wall mentioned about it

that is yet again a blatant lie, yes, i asked @Deagonx about it ONCE, but i never "stayed for months on their walls" to question them about it

I had removed it just yesterday, so much so that I explained it to make things clearer

my name was still in the Disagree section by the time you posted that, regardless, given the other 3 times we had a similar situation, it is very weird that in a near identical scenario this happens

But as you can see, in addition he came into the general discussion and started swearing at me
i never sweared at you, i used swears to talk about the absurdity of the situation in my eyes, never insulted you with swears at all

I don't care about swearing and I didn't get angry either, but he went beyond a point that was being unnecessary with his text for everyone

i did a through out explanation of the situation to show to everyone what i had to go through with you, i never insulted anyone, i never sweared anyone's name, i never "went beyond a point"

The part about Null that he likes to make certain jokes with me, but he stopped and I stopped a long time ago, I don't think it has anything to do here
not actually reporting you for this tho, it was merely an example to show that this wasn't me "creating a narrative"

Most of the time when I say I'll stop debating against him it's because every time he clogs up my crt with unnecessary derailments, just like in every topic we face
Outside of me not clogging your CRT's, would that makes it ok for you to lie over and over again about my beliefs? that makes it ok for you to laugh and encourage people believing in your lie and making fun of me for it? no, of course it doesn't

you're supposed to put what people actually say, not what you want them to say. that's called vote manipulation.
Stop putting things in my mouth, they had distorted opinions of crt, so i left them in neutral, this is not manipulating votes, but rather setting the record straight.

when other members did that same mistake in your eyes you put them in "neutral" and not "Disagree", aka even if that was the case(It wasn't, that was me going directly and specifically against someone using a French version of a scan that wasn't even in your OP to begin with, thus no, there is no way that could have possibly being me "disagreeing with the thread" at all) it would still be unfair behavior compared to other examples of the same thing you are saying i did in that thread
So much so that i tagged them other times to give their answers, but only Damage and Maverick_Zero gave their opinions, his behavior several times showed that he disagreed with things, so I put it as such
that is yet again a blatant lie, yes, i asked @Deagonx about it ONCE, but i never "stayed for months on their walls" to question them about it
Omega, you caught it several times in a row, not just on his wall on the subject, you were looking to try to do everything to make it happen
my name was still in the Disagree section by the time you posted that, regardless, given the other 3 times we had a similar situation, it is very weird that in a near identical scenario this happens
Your name was there from when you started arguing against it, Omega
i never sweared at you, i used swears to talk about the absurdity of the situation in my eyes, never insulted you with swears at all
Yes, Omega, you insulted me and we all see that in the general discussion, so much so that people said that your comment was unnecessary, which it really was, you not only cursed me but also said that you hate me and with a futile reason
i did a through out explanation of the situation to show to everyone what i had to go through with you, i never insulted anyone, i never sweared anyone's name, i never "went beyond a point"
In fact, you are insulted yes, people saw how you were nervous in exchange for nothing and swearing

not actually reporting you for this tho, it was merely an example to show that this wasn't me "creating a narrative"
Actually, it's not a good explanation, since both of them were making fun of me at the time, but that was forgiven by both parties.

Outside of me not clogging your CRT's, would that makes it ok for you to lie over and over again about my beliefs? that makes it ok for you to laugh and encourage people believing in your lie and making fun of me for it? no, of course it doesn't
I'm not lying, Omega, so much so that you were once warned not to derail the crt, man you just got into my crt to derail it, that's what you did every time.

People made fun of you because of you and not mine, people often treated you like an opponent, it's not my fault if this is happening to you

¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯

I might need time to look over what was posted. And while I can see Luffy getting upset with some things you said, I think he might have misunderstood what some people have proposed as opposed to lying. I have seen plenty of people put me on one side or the other even though I was neutral or put my on neutral when I have voiced a stance and picked a side. And the same mistake has been made even though I have clarified several times. But I didn't hold it against anyone or accused someone of lying about what I agreed with.

And I agree arguing back and forth on the RVR does need to stop so staff can give a more proper analysis.

I might need time to look over what was posted. And while I can see Luffy getting upset with some things you said, I think he might have misunderstood what some people have proposed as opposed to lying. I have seen plenty of people put me on one side or the other even though I was neutral or put my on neutral when I have voiced a stance and picked a side. And the same mistake has been made even though I have clarified several times. But I didn't hold it against anyone or accused someone of lying about what I agreed with.
that is the point actually, he put in those even in times when i explicitly didn't proposed anything like in the First case, and my accusation of lying was not over the recent CRT/Forth Case, it was over other times like First and Third cases where i quite literally didn't gave any stance whatsoever, specially in the Third case, since then people actually believed i disagreed when i actually didn't even gave any instance whatsoever

Also, if i may, since i have been dealing with Luffy on this wiki for a good time, so to be fair to him, i don't think he is intentionally malicious, the guy however never good when it come to express his opinion, intention, most of us know this already, the way he wording isn't the best; anf he in turn most of the time misunderstood comments from people, so i think the best way is both side should just refrain from interacting with each others

that is the point actually, he put in those even in times when i explicitly didn't proposed anything like in the First case, and my accusation of lying was not over the recent CRT/Forth Case, it was over other times like First and Third cases where i quite literally didn't gave any stance whatsoever, specially in the Third case, since then people actually believed i disagreed when i actually didn't even gave any instance whatsoever
I can sort of see that, but plenty of people have also added Matt's name to agree/disagree without his permission before a long time ago. I do agree that adding your name before even commenting on thread wasn't appropriate but maybe he saw what you things said to things in the OP and assumed we were going to disagree.
Also, if i may, since i have been dealing with Luffy on this wiki for a good time, so to be fair to him, i don't think he is intentionally malicious, the guy however never good when it come to express his opinion, intention, most of us know this already, the way he wording isn't the best; anf he in turn most of the time misunderstood comments from people, so i think the best way is both side should just refrain from interacting with each others
I also agree that this take might be for the best.

But as you can see, in addition he came into the general discussion and started swearing at me, I don't care about swearing and I didn't get angry either, but he went beyond a point that was being unnecessary with his text for everyone

In the first case, he gave enough reasons to disagree, so i listed him as disagree

On the second point, he went against my crt and assumed something different, so I listed him as disagreeing, because that wasn't where I was getting at.

I can sort of see that, but plenty of people have also added Matt's name to agree/disagree without his permission before a long time ago. I do agree that adding your name before even commenting on thread wasn't appropriate but maybe he saw what you things said to things in the OP and assumed we were going to disagree.

I also agree that this take might be for the best.
Actually, in all cases Omega seemed to give reasons to disagree with my crt, so I just listed him as disagreeing and in other cases I didn't even put him as disagreeing, as is the case of the third part, every disagreement I put in Op was because he seemed to have given reasons to disagree ( I added all the links of the cases ) although I never insulted him as he did me in the general discussion and I have no hatred for him

I don't understand some things you guys say because I'm Brazilian and only know Portuguese, although some of my stuff is distorted by Google, lol

Although I never put it in my crt, only after hearing your opinion did I put it in, so much so that you can see the links, where its intention is clarified.

Actually, in all cases Omega seemed to give reasons to disagree

me asking questions is me disagreeing?

me saying "i agree" is me disagreeing?

although I never insulted him as he did me in the general discussion and I have no hatred for him
i never insulted you whatsoever, show me the part where i did if you can

ok, i won't comment here anymore as well but to put ending to this

Here in your text you wrote to insult me, Anyway won't comment here anymore
Specifically, that swear was clear to meant to you, but to the situation in general in my disbelief in it ever happening, me saying that "i don't like you" is not an insult, i am in my rights to like and dislike people based on what they did to me, and me saying that you lied is a factual thing, specially for the third case where i said "i agree" and yet you still put "Omega Disagrees" in the OP, that is a lie, pure and simple

You were just annoyed that i put it as disagree because i thought you were actually disagreeing and i put you as disagree, you simply crossed the line.
oh so will just ignore all past few months where i have been trying to talk to you about this problem? where you did that in situations i couldn't have possibly have given an opinion on? in situations where i straight up agreed with you? This is not a problem that begun with the Current cosmology thread, and you know it

Ngl I am much more on Omega's side here. A repeated process of immediately assuming disagreement just for even questioning anything about an upgrade, and sometimes not even that, gets pretty damn annoying. Even worse is the straight-up lies spread around, that some people actually believed, and then insisting now that Omega getting made fun of is actually his fault.

And if we shift things away from Omega for a brief moment, the DB Cosmology thread also showcased LuffyRuffy changing staff votes because he perceived them as not understanding the purpose of his thread. I don't mind asking staff for further clarification in the event of a misunderstanding, but you don't change votes because of that - especially given that the staff clarified that they knew the purpose and still disagreed with it. That just comes out as vote manipulation.

But yeah, I'd say LuffyRuffy has acted significantly out of line here, and this needs to stop.

And if we shift things away from Omega for a brief moment, the DB Cosmology thread also showcased LuffyRuffy changing staff votes because he perceived them as not understanding the purpose of his thread. I don't mind asking staff for further clarification in the event of a misunderstanding, but you don't change votes because of that - especially given that the staff clarified that they knew the purpose and still disagreed with it. That just comes out as vote manipulation.

But yeah, I'd say LuffyRuffy has acted significantly out of line here, and this needs to stop.
Look, I wasn't manipulating anything, so stop accusing me like I wanted to do it, I'd put them in neutral until they gave their opinions and I'd put them in disagree again, until I asked for their opinions

I will put all those staff members who agreed with Damage to neutral, because they both don't understand what I really want here and until they give an opinion again i won't add they

After Damage cast the votes for me, he told me that the others misunderstood

Only my first comment was asking about if it was merging the anime & manga together, and that was answered right away. I can't speak for the others.

The opinion of the @Deagonx and you haven't given your opinion yet, i would like you to stop accusing me

Ngl I am much more on Omega's side here. A repeated process of immediately assuming disagreement just for even questioning anything about an upgrade, and sometimes not even that, gets pretty damn annoying. Even worse is the straight-up lies spread around, that some people actually believed, and then insisting now that Omega getting made fun of is actually his fault.

I don't know where you got this business about me lying, because every time he seemed to be against my crt and disagreeing, I'm not going to put someone in disagreement just because I don't like the person, there are several times that he disagreed with my opinions, and they are all in these links, where he disagreed with my ideas, if he is suffering something it is not because of me, but because of other people who don't like him.

You're wrong on all fronts. You preemptively put him as disagreeing just for even remotely questioning anything about your thread, as if a nuanced opinion can't exist. And you did in fact lie about him before to the point that other people believed it and made fun of him because of it. So yes, you are to blame for that. I've read your response, and it's not a good defense at all. Please don't make things worse for yourself.

The main problem here isn't that "Luffy is trying to be offensive", But rather how he keeps manipulating votes.(Put staff/and other peoples votes in places they didn't state they were in, to gain the result he prefers)

How he ignores the oposition saying how they misunderstand the thread.

Being somewhat aggressive towards the oposision (To a very little degree from what I have seen)

SO let's focus on these issues, and not go out the way to cloug up this thread.

PS- We know that Luffy isn't Trying to be rude, but repeated actions of wrong doings can't be excused by "not trying to be rude" SO i think the best way for him to learn would be either a offical warning or a small punishment.

@LuffyRuffy46307 If you have anything to say to this please do so. Just try to be straight to the point alright?

The main problem here isn't that "Luffy is trying to be offensive", But rather how he keeps manipulating votes.(Put staff/and other peoples votes in places they didn't state they were in, to gain the result he prefers)

How he ignores the oposition saying how they misunderstand the thread.

Being somewhat aggressive towards the oposision (To a very little degree from what I have seen)

SO let's focus on these issues, and not go out the way to cloug up this thread.

PS- We know that Luffy isn't Trying to be rude, but repeated actions of wrong doings can't be excused by "not trying to be rude" SO i think the best way for him to learn would be either a offical warning or a small punishment.

@LuffyRuffy46307 If you have anything to say to this please do so. Just try to be straight to the point alright?
Dude, i already stated that i didn't manipulate anything, so much so that i asked everyone who disagreed to give their opinion again to be added and the @Damage3245 put the votes in place, i'm not trying to gain anything from this, just that it was a misunderstanding

Dude, i already stated that i didn't manipulate anything, so much so that i asked everyone who disagreed to give their opinion again to be added and the @Damage3245 put the votes in place, i'm not trying to gain anything from this, just that it was a misunderstanding
I just said what it looked like for other people and my own, that was in the thread Damage sent mulitable messages why he disagreed with the thread, 2 other staff agreed with him. But you still put them in "agree, but don't understand the purposes of the thread", This was even after He and many others asked to be put in the correct place. But you didn't listen, and Damage himself (Sorry i don't know his gender, so excuse me if this is wrong) was forced to change it. To make matters worse, all people that voted against it, you kept saying "They misunderstand the purpose of the thread" Even after Damage for example made it clear he did not misunderstand.

So to conclude, While it may look like you did nothing wrong from your perspective, it looks very different from ours. Either way since this is clear you weren't trying to do anything with a malicious intent, the "punishment" Likely won't be bigger then a offical warning or small ban.

I just said what it looked like for other people and my own, that was in the thread Damage sent mulitable messages why he disagreed with the thread, 2 other staff agreed with him. But you still put them in "agree, but don't understand the purposes of the thread", This was even after He and many others asked to be put in the correct place. But you didn't listen, and Damage himself (Sorry i don't know his gender, so excuse me if this is wrong) was forced to change it. To make matters worse, all people that voted against it, you kept saying "They misunderstand the purpose of the thread" Even after Damage for example made it clear he did not misunderstand.

So to conclude, While it may look like you did nothing wrong from your perspective, it looks very different from ours. Either way since this is clear you weren't trying to do anything with a malicious intent, the "punishment" Likely won't be bigger then a offical warning or small ban.
It's fine for people to give me a warning or something, but you can ban me from here forever.

Back