• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Spin-off: Abstract battles

Where the beasts were destroyed are left void shaped holes in reality, that continue to move exactly as the beasts themselves did.

Worse still, everything the beasts enter becomes consumed

"Yay!" ??? yells out, while Liz looks nervous.

"My name is ??? [pronounced Question Question Questionmark] I'm an assassin class servant currently employed by Cagliotosro!"

"And I'm… um, Liz, h-er g-g-g-gir" Liz's face is bright red as she stumbles through her words , "her m-as-s-st-ster. Master."

"Liz has a bit of trouble speaking now. But she's improving! What else would you like to know?"

The hole in reality caused by the deletion of their data continues to move.

More of reality is consumed by their passing.

Heaven's Door appears and is actually useful for once, removing the holes ability to move before Roko.bas begins to speak again.....

"Disturbences detected. Deletion process....completed"

The holes suddenly disappear, sent outside of the narritive structure we exist within and barred from re-entry

The Prophet looks towards the newcomer and her companion.

He has a weird feeling about something.

So he pulls on the beast's leash, which has appeared again, making it turn around and lope back into the void, and summons another being to face the newcomer.

A different sort of Beast. One with white armour, short blonde hair, and a blindfold.

The Beast with white armour dispels his blindfold, opens his eyes, and the robotic voice crackles mid sentence and grinds to a halt, its effects on him petrified.

Then he stalks towards the newcomer, pulling a scythe from nothing and grins.

"I never thought I'd see you again"

"I honestly don't know who you are, but you won't" i say just before the beasts body is completely obliterated by my gaze along with most other facets of his being

Liz catches the arm, as ??? looks towards the Beast. "Bad Ruler." The moment ??? sees him, Liz is pushed through the portal to her own thread reality. Mist drifts out of ???'s body around the Beast, and almost instantly her hair that has been spread all around bursts towards him from every direction. "There will be no second strike here. Die." ??? says with a calm fury.

The Beast gazes harder than Hl3, and the effect freezes again before it can affect him.

"You have no role here. This is between me and her"

His limbs bulge and turn crimson, and he leaps towards the newcomer, swinging his scythe down from above.

Once more, the effect is petrified before his all-seeing gaze before it can reach him.

But he's been successfully annoyed, so he pulls out of the attack, turns around, tears chunk of reality out, reshapes it into a spear form, which becomes charged with red energy holding its form together in his hand, then launches it at Hl3.

Then he turns around again and strikes at the newcomer again.

The spear goes straight through the Prophet, who switches his place back, then walks into the void again.

The void begins to accelerate again.

I appear to quickly absorb the landscape, my skin changing to resemble scorched red runes. before the beast is completely and utterly destroyed without me even having to do anything

**** it, I'm bored.

The White Jester appears, and taps the Prophet.

A health bar appears above the Prophet's head.

It says 1000 HP

The Jester turns around.

"Ok everyone. Attacks on him will deal damage based on their originality and the awesomeness of their descriptions. Just staring at him and hoping he vanishes won't do shit. Have fun"

"Hey what the hell man" says the Prophet.

The Jester shrugs, grins, and disappears again.

[Damn the ultimate counter to 110% of Hl3s attacks, anyway id like to ask you guys something should I add a form of spealized Nonexistent Physiology to The Heretics page?]

PsychoWarper said:
[Damn the ultimate counter to 110% of Hl3s attacks, anyway id like to ask you guys something should I add a form of spealized Nonexistent Physiology to The Heretics page?]
Shut

Before i stare at you

[Kek well unless dat boy spiferman has hax WELL above -1 I dont think he can fight here]

Back