• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Spin-off: Abstract battles

The clone punches HOSTLESS in his face, allowing him to return to his greater forms once again, although he's still HOSTLESS for the time being

"OW, WHAT WAS......Actually, that feels great-and he's still here, isn't he?"

Logan was recording Godzilla sleeping and calling him a dead body.

"HEY, YOU, GET OFF OF MY CLOUD!"

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, okay, he's dead." HOSTLESS counted five seconds and knew Logan was gone. He usually comes back in three of them.

"Go ahead, kill me. I've done enough bad things. Do it, for the good of this world. Do it, for i've committed far too many sins."

"You dare call me names!?" HOSTLESS grew a bit in size, to that of a T-rex (R.I.P Nightmaricus' profile) and got a bit mad from that.

"I'll show you what a monster can do!"

[Cue the Heretic mind-haxxing here.]

[I can understand that.]

"I CAN'T BE CALMED! I AM A BEING WHO REPRESENTS THE BRUTALEST OF ANGER! SO NO, I WILL NO BE SHUSHE-

(mind-hax)

HOSTLESS was mad, but he soon bended to his will. Oddly enough, his pose looked like a zombie, yet he was sleepy.

"Yeah, about that.....Yes, i'm an avatar. He's the true form, a being who sits on a throne, and yet, i am still more powerful than all of you. At least, when i'm actually trying-Ow, my head."

"Yes, now, anything else in particular you'd like to know? My head. IT HURTS!" He shouted aggresively, heaving his forehead in pain.

HOSTLESS felt like he was working for some secret corporation, but tossed that aside.

"I have, many of them. I even made one before, but we don't talk about that thing."

"I know. I was mostly the cause, though, of that thing's creation. Wait, do you work for anybody? This feels like an interview of some sort of SCP crap they'd do."

HOSTLESS heard that and got a bit angry, but was still in pain.

"Well, i hope it wears off soon, or else rename me to HOPELESS."

[Also, HOSTLESS may be getting a FC/OC profiles soon enough.]

"Much better-OH, NO." He pointed upwards, shuttering in fear.

Godzilla has rejoined.

[I had a bunch of OCs (Isla Ultima) but most of them got deleted. Thus, i gave up.)

[Damn that sucks a bunch got hakaid though it seems you just need better justification so its not hopeless]

[Yeah. It would be fun if you made your own character to put here. Either that, or just drag in Jackson or Leone. I'd like to see how they'd interact with the monster.]

[True. Only one in-canon, though. It depends if i decide to put HOSTLESS in WotW. It isn't likely, so maybe Leone. I really need to know her type of character before i get in. MORE SMARTS AND STUFFS!]

[Do you watch One Piece as if you do then I can tell you the character I based Leones personality off?"

Not really. I don't watch anime, though i know a few characters in there. You could tell me. I'm not a novice.]

[I can hear HOSTLESS' rage from here, like him being baffled that one would disrespect him. Wait, who's at the door?]

[EDIT: That wasn't the door in reality. It was the one in my nightmares. God, pray for me, for HOSTLESS may haunt me in my dreams tonight. Bye!]

The White Jester watches as all the attacks stagnate in their plunge towards the Prophet, as does the Prophet himself. Still moving, but ever so slowly.

Back