• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sailor Moon notices some dark stuff going on in a certain Grail War and decides to punish one of the perpetrators in the name of the moon.

7-A versions for both and speed is equalized, SBA otherwise.

Sailor Moon (Character) is in her Pre-Serenity Base

Sakura Matou is making use of her Shadow Giants due to the versions used and is of course Dark Sakura.

Usagi Tsukino Late for School SMC
Matou sakura

Sakura nom nom noms on her with her shadow giants and unless SM can transmute her or her giants fast enough repeatedly she gets devoured

Well, a 9-B with 7-A Giant ..... why not? Well, I'll have to vote but first, the reason for the votes:

• First, she can Spam the Transmutation with her Tiara, she can create infinitely
  • Secondly, she can fly (it's a massive advantage here, she can spam attack without being hit
  • Third, Light Manip, "Super effective!" against this kind of enemy and against the Darkness Hax, she can just erase them with flash twilight, no need to get tired
  • Fourth, the AP advantage, from what I've seen, it has the AP advantage
She also has other things like her Dango that emit sound warning of danger, Spatial Destruction, Sound Manipulation that can literally kill Sakura because she has 9-B Dura Lol (She can Literaly OS with all her abilities)

a victory for SM would be cool

Sakura herself doesn't have the Type 5 immortality, her Shadow, which protects her, does, possibly.

Can't Sakura like....

dissolve and absorb anything that gets close enough to hit her thanks to the imaginary number barrier?

You might want to put that vote back

What happened to her Cursed Boundary Layer? I remember it on her profile

This is a tough one.

I really want SM to claim more victories but I don't want to go against best girl.

Give me some time to come up with a reasoning

Cursed Boundary Layer: An extending dark layer of shadows around Sakura. This is the combination of her affinity with Imaginary Numbers (shadow), the Matou family magecraft and the power of Angra Mainyu. It has a plethora of functions like teleportation, absorbing magic power, deconstruction of matter to pure magic power, binding spirits, repairing damage done to her, summoning shadow monsters with a will of their own or dragging people down to her own realm. Sakura's element is notably the best against spiritual beings like Servants. Her magic only works on humans because of its ridiculously strong output. The shadows casually overwhelmed Saber's magic resistance and corrupted her easily to be Dark Saber. Due to the influence of the Grail her magecraft is the imitation of the Third Magic, Heavens Feel. As such she can absorb and toy around with souls, even turning them into like a motion engine to generate magic power.

This is what I was referring too. It's not on her profile anymore, why was it removed?

Not sure why that was removed, I suppose asking some of the Nasuverse editors would be the best course of action.

Vote update, though:

Sailor Moon: 5 (Dodo, Iapitus, Velox, Knight, Reinhard)

Sakura Matou: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Okay I might have to give this to Sakura.

Usagi may be able to one shot her and turn her into moon dust but I think Sakura's magic & spirit absorbtion hax would be too much. Also her Shadow Giants. I'm not familar with the original VN material but if Sakura is able to summon an army as shown in the "Another Heave" opening @1:17 then they all trample over the very little experienced and clumsy Sailor Moon.

So Sakura via her Cursed Boundry Layer provided by Monarch and the Shadow Giants.

Alrighty then, updated votes are as follows:

Sailor Moon: 6 (Dodo, Iapitus, Velox, Knight, Reinhard, Homu)

Sakura Matou: 2 (Gar, Scarletmooon)

Inconclusive: 0

Back