• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai vs Ninja: Zoro vs Taki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This can also be fun. Was gonna do Mitsurugi, but that would make too much sense.

One Piece vs Soul Calibur

-7-A versions

-Speed Equal

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Roronoa Zoro: 0

Taki: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Zororender
Taki SC6

Zoro Daisen Sekai: relatively casual 485 megatons.

Taki AP: somewhere near 392 megatons.

Zoro has a 1.24x advantage. Pretty small. But he can amp himself further more with the 'Gori' and Asura. The latter grants Zoro a 3x multiplier which make the gap 3.72x. He also has far higher lifting strength and resistance to fire manipulation.

The only things I see in Taki's profile are sealing and self duplication. How do those work? Does the duplication increase the AP like Zoro's Asura? And what about the sealing?

Duplication. https://youtu.be/y5_yuRCNWMU?t=6

Sealing is never shown on screen (mostly because Soul Calibut lacks too many cutscenes as is and only lore), But they state the usage of magic cards to seal powers. Her other seals are pretty unspecified.

Is the sealing like power null then?

The duplication doesn't seem so impressive but I think it's helpful.

Has Soul Calibur stamina feats? That maybe give Taki an advantage but Zoro's stamina is insane.

Yeah, but she also has Sealing that seal demons into other things. But the only one we know the methoh is the cards which are more Power Null.

Hard to say. Taki in particular managed to fight off multiple assassins and ninja who were all near her level of power while her main blade's power was weakened while running away before she got tired. Soul Calibur lacking any real cutscene based feats kinda makes it hard to judge for certain things.

Then can the Power Null effect things like Zoro's air Manipulation?

Well. Then we can say Zoro has the edge in stamina.

Likely and power. Although isn't his from just slashing hard enough? If so, no it wouldn't. Although things like Haki and Asura would be out the window.

Well if two power amps are out of game then this is far more close. Zoro still has the other amp from his body control and the Precog to help him. And Taki doesn't have ways to put Zoro down.

Zoro for precog, stamina, power amp and ranged attacks.

Now that I think about it. Has Taki's power null worked in abilities like Haki? There's Precog and stats amps.

Zoro has fought with many assassins in the past. Icluding a guvernment special agent with assassins skills and versatility.

I think the experience is equal. Both had experienced the other fighting style (but Zoro never fought a ninja tho maybe Wano fix this).

Don't see why it wouldn't. We usually don't need stuff like that to know if Power Null, power nulls it. So like any other ability, Haki would be nulled.

But can they cause giant explosions? ovo

I think we should wait for someone to say if it does. Until that she can.

That explosion wasn't so big. And they probably can. They are ninjas (?).

I can believe that Taki can null something like Asura which is an illusion but Haki is... IDK. It's more like a natural capability. Do you have any video of Taki's power null?

Nope.

Also, based upon how we treat Power Null here, Haki is not something so special that it cannot be nulled as it is still, in fact a power. Stat Amp and Precog are abilities and powers.

Then can we rely on that? You said she uses her cards but we don't know how nor if that's in-character for Taki.

Power null has differents forms of application.

Taki has no set character in the first place. Anything on her list is a possibility. Never said she uses it off the bat y'know.

But effect unless stated is not. There is Power Null and Attack Null. Power Null just simply nulls powers. Attack Nullification requires you to nullify attacks. One is hax. The other is AP based.

Dem. I won't vote then. I can't properly tell if she can null Zoro's abilities.

If someone brings enough evidence I'll vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back