• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly is satella suppose to beat a reality warper and causality manipulator? Griffth wins easy, but i can't blame you though short of reality warping or some other broken abilities i don't see satella being beaten by people around her tier, with her it's either stomp or get stomped it seems, at least for now until we see what she can actually do as we haven't seen her at full power yet.

Satella is seemingly the main villain, seemingly because i think pandora is more of a threat, she is the one manipulating things behind the scenes, not to mention she is op as she can reality warp.

What we have seen from satella so far is all causal, and just info we have on her, like her destroying half the world before, and her miasma being invisible, invades minds, degrades souls, annihilates flesh and warps space, and then also that she has all the other witches abilities, now this has not been confirmed but it's pretty obvious since she can use the witch of sloth's authority which could only be because of her absorbing her and if she has one of the witches authority she also has the others cause she absorbed all of them.

Now has she been shown to use those other authorities? No cause satella is still sealed along with most of her power, she has only been shown to use like a dozen unseen hands maybe when in her prime she could use 2000 so yea she isn't at full power. The seal is weakening so she will be unsealed at some point, and the story is about half way through.

Okay, you can close the thread. But what about that guy Subaru? Isn't he the main character? Why isn't he strong?

Because it's re:zero, it's all about the suffering of subaru, he is the mc, but the world doesn't like to treat him like that, he is weak and pathetic, almost everyone is stronger than him, that's what makes it interesting, he is not a fighter he uses his knowledge to convince others and makes choices that lead to a path where everyone is alive as that is his goal to keep everyone alive, and he doesn't do it by abusing his ability and losing his humanity. I prefer subaru being the mc than reinhard, if reinhard was the mc it would be boring as i would literally laugh at the villains trying to defeat him, reinhard is bullshit.

Btw i think you should use some of the weaker re:zero characters, their stats are more concrete compared to reinhard and satella who we don't really know just how powerful they are, for example this guy, dude is broken, is intangible, can negate durability, warp space, manipulate physics etc.

Yeah, if Subaru was like those generic light novel protagonists that become OP after being nobody before, I wouldn't be interested in watching Re:Zero.

Okay. I will look at the verse page later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back