• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling Problem

Minor issue, probably an easy fix with some research.

So on Sea King's profile, it claims that he's comparable to Beefcake even before transforming, which is used as the basis for his scaling despite it being directly contradicted on Beefcake's profile, which states that he's completely superior to Sea King (Because Dragon-level).

P.S. is Beefcake really Dragon level? I thought I remembered him being a Demon-level threat. Could just be remembering wrong, though.

What we have to remember is that the monster rankings aren't absolute; if it wasn't for Saitama killing him early, he would have been upgraded to a Dragon-level threat in time.

Ah, that clears this up. Thank you.

Should we still adjust the wording on Sea King's profile then? Because to me that makes it seem like he's absolutely not on Beefcake's level, much less before transforming

Back