• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Physiology
War Spirit Oni: As a war spirit oni, Shion is spiritual lifeform that specializes in physical combat. She has no physical body, has eternal youth and will regenerate as long as her core inside his soul isn't completely destroyed.'

is there, about souls being type 2 information in verse, you can see it here

Anyway, I really think it's better to close this, as I said before, the profile is out of date
By your logic
Everything in bleach is made up out of a soul, be it a material, or immaterial object, so i don't think their souls being made up of "information" matters
You should consider this

BUT CAN NOT YHWACH AFFECT CONCEPTS WITH THE ALMIGHTY? SHOULD NOT THAT BE ENOUGH TO INTERACT WITH SHION'S SOUL?
No, it's not enough, as I said before, concept≠information type 2, the character must be able to affect with type 2 information to attack Shion's soul

'Physiology
War Spirit Oni: As a war spirit oni, Shion is spiritual lifeform that specializes in physical combat. She has no physical body, has eternal youth and will regenerate as long as her core inside his soul isn't completely destroyed.'

is there, about souls being type 2 information in verse, you can see it here

Anyway, I really think it's better to close this, as I said before, the profile is out of date
Not on profile though¯\(ツ)

IF THAT IS SO THEN THIS SHOULD BE A INCONCLUSIVE MATCH AS BOTH PARTIES CAN NOT INTERACT WITH THE OPPOSITION, RIGHT?

Shion profile don't have information type 2
Because she doesn't need to manipulate for her soul to be composed of information, it's simple, as I said, Tensura has already been accepted as having type 2 information as a fundamental aspect and the soul is a type 2 piece of information
By your logic

You should consider this
It's not my logic and there's nothing to consider there because there's nothing in bleach saying that souls are composed of type 2 information

Not on profile though¯\(ツ)/¯
It's in the profile, you're probably looking at Shion LN's profile, look in Shion WN's profile, is the first thing that appears in notable attacks and techniques.

I THINK I AM GOING TO BE VOTING FOR AN INCONCLUSIVE, BECAUSE FROM WHAT I COULD SEE NONE OF THE COMBATANTS CAN INTERACT WITH THEMSELVES

Because she doesn't need to manipulate for her soul to be composed of information, it's simple, as I said, Tensura has already been accepted as having type 2 information as a fundamental aspect and the soul is a type 2 piece of information

It's not my logic and there's nothing to consider there because there's nothing in bleach saying that souls are composed of type 2 information
Bro read what he wrote. Also by going by current profile Yhwach takes this

No, it's not enough, as I said before, concept≠information type 2, the character must be able to affect with type 2 information to attack Shion's soul
Names are literally information 🗿. which Ichibe was manipulating. Almighty has feats for affecting that. CM type 2> information type 2 in bleach.

Bro read what he wrote. Also by going by current profile Yhwach takes this
I read it and didn't see anything involving type 2 information as a fundamental aspect of bleach, if you're that convincing of it then do a CRT, and Yhwatch takes that if you show how it's going to interact with Shion's soul (he can't)

I read it and didn't see anything involving type 2 information as a fundamental aspect of bleach, if you're that convincing of it then do a CRT, and Yhwatch takes that if you show how it's going to interact with Shion's soul (he can't)
Names are literally information 🗿. which Ichibe was manipulating. Almighty has feats for affecting that. CM type 2> information type 2 in bleach.
^^^

If you are so convinced then do a CRT updating Yhwatch for type 2 information handling, if not accepted then not valid and Shion still can't have her soul affected

This?

That says absolutely nothing about information type 2 and is just regeneration
I'm sure I already said that type 2 information has already been accepted as a fundamental aspect of Tensura, there is a CRT for that and you can look it up if you want, that just explains your physiology, she doesn't handle type 2 information (it was meant to affect, but as i said, it's outdated), she simply has a soul with type 2 information for being from the Tensura verse, simple

And sending it again, here are the scans used by the wiki to prove that type 2 information is the fundamental aspect, and that includes the soul

WHY DO I FEEL THIS THREAD WILL BE 7 PAGES LONG
It's something simple to understand, I'm not saying Shion wins or anything like that because again saying she doesn't affect NEP 1 but she can't have her soul affected by those who do not have type 2 information manipulation in their profile

If you are so convinced then do a CRT updating Yhwatch for type 2 information handling, if not accepted then not valid and Shion still can't have her soul affected
Same can be said to Shion feel free to update her WN profile. Also no need to update Yhwach profile where CM can be treated as above information if the statement and feats backs him up. Names are abstract and it builds up fundamental existence of one's in bleach. Ichibe was able to remove and rewrite a new name. No need to be stated as that is both information and Conceptual manipulation as many treats CM above information

Same can be said to Shion feel free to update her WN profile.
Upgrade to what exactly? Type 2 information as a fundamental aspect of Tensura has already been accepted, you don't need to manipulate type 2 information to have the soul as type 2 information
Also no need to update Yhwach profile where CM can be treated as above information if the statement and feats backs him up. Names are abstract and it builds up fundamental existence of one's in bleach. Ichibe was able to remove and rewrite a new name. No need to be stated as that is both information and Conceptual manipulation as many treats CM above information
Being an abstraction or concept doesn't make you affect type 2 information, and if you see type 2 information then again, do a CRT putting information in bleach as a fundamental aspect of the whole existence

WELL, IT SEEMS YHWACH DOES HAVE INFORMATION MANIPULATION, BUT IT HAS NO TYPING AND NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER
Yes, I'm not saying if they have it or not, but if it's going to be used here, it should be accepted in a CRT first and so used here

incon too and for the 4th or 5th time, this should be closed and should not be applied because Shion's profile is absurdly outdated, I'm going to ask for help from some verse supporters to update at least Shion's profile, if you can wait until then it's ok, although I only see one incon in this game even after updates and Yhwatch win if he receives type 2 information manipulation

Upgrade to what exactly? Type 2 information as a fundamental aspect of Tensura has already been accepted, you don't need to manipulate type 2 information to have the soul as type 2 information
Being an abstraction or concept doesn't make you affect type 2 information, and if you see type 2 information then again, do a CRT putting information in bleach as a fundamental aspect of the whole existence
Ichibei was literally rewriting names along with yhwach existence & other things in existence. My stand point won't change. CM > Information if it shown and no need to upgrade anything. In Bleach it has been shown Clearly. Not to mention same burden applies to you who is claiming her soul has information type 2 even though profile don't have it. Feel free to upgrade the profile then talk i will do the same. Otherwise we will go with current profile and Yhwach takes the Win here.

Ichibei was literally rewriting names along with yhwach existence & other things in existence. My stand point won't change.
rewrite existence does not give type 2 information manipulation
CM > Information if it shown and no need to upgrade anything
I want you to show type 2 information in bleach and the concepts being treated as above, because nowhere in bleach does it say that information is the fundamental aspect
Not to mention same burden applies to you who is claiming her soul has information type 2 even though profile don't have it. Feel free to upgrade the profile then talk i will do the same. Otherwise we will go wit
I hope you've read me saying about 4 or 5 times that this should be closed exactly because Shion's profile is out of date

rewrite existence does not give type 2 information manipulation

I want you to show type 2 information in bleach and the concepts being treated as above, because nowhere in bleach does it say that information is the fundamental aspect
You didn't understand what i wrote. Names are fundamental aspects of one's existence. A sword is a sword because it has its name in bleach. Ichibei removes that it looses all characters of its existence. I think you are confused about information type 2 explanation.
I hope you've read me saying about 4 or 5 times that this should be closed exactly because Shion's profile is out of date
I guess this can be closed then. Ask some staff

Last edited:
Yeah to add to what @EldemadeDityjon stated

Names are by themselves fundamental information to characters in Bleach, changing this changes them and what they are. Yhwach can resist such hax through the almighty so interacting via the almighty with info 2 is definitely in Yhwach’s capabilities

You didn't understand what i wrote. Names are fundamental aspects of one's existence. A sword is a sword because it has its name in bleach. Ichibei removes that it looses all characters of its existence. I think you are confused about information type 2 explaination.
I understand what you mean and what I am trying to tell you is that the fundamental aspect of bleach is not information, I'm not denying that it has a fundamental aspect, but as long as Yhwatch can't affect type 2 information (slime's fundamental aspect) Shion can't be killed, because she can exist as a soul which is composed of type 2 information, this is how type 2 information manipulation works
Fundamental: These characters can manipulate information, which serves as fundamental building block of reality. This can allow characters to rewrite the world to their whims, often by programming it much like they would a virtual reality. These manipulation can come on many levels. For some it might just be the mechanism behind mundane magical abilities, while others can rewrite information to change reality, causality or the laws of nature.
I guess this can be closed then. Ask some staff
And yes this thread is useless anyway so this really should be closed

Yeah to add to what @EldemadeDityjon stated

Names are by themselves fundamental information to characters in Bleach, changing this changes them and what they are. Yhwach can resist such hax through the almighty so interacting via the almighty with info 2 is definitely in Yhwach’s capabilities
well update Yhwatch for that and I will accept, arguing about whether or not the almighty can affect type 2 information here is pointless as this is not a CRT, and before I say it again, yes, Shion's profile will be updated in the future too and so this vs should be closed

well update Yhwatch for that and I will accept, arguing about whether or not the almighty can affect type 2 information here is pointless as this is not a CRT, and before I say it again, yes, Shion's profile will be updated in the future too and so this vs should be closed
You do not understand concept manipulation and info type 2 at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back