• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For Base Sonic and anyone who scales.

Scales to the Custom Hero who has this 8.85c feat

His casual top speed is regarded in game mechanics as around 700 SPD, his top speed with his Boost is 3519 SPD, which is 5.027142857142857x higher

Thus the Boost quintuples Sonic's top speeds. When Boosting he'd be 44.25c, FTL+

"But light speed is 390 SPD, so he's 9c at best!!1!" Except that he was 9c in Sonic Unleashed with the Boost, yet now his casual speed without the Boost has increased (via his Passive Statistics Amplification) and since his Boost is known to multiply it by that range regardless he'd still be 44.25c with it.

It should be noted that the Custom Hero performs this feat casually, as otherwise this wouldn't work because of the scaling errors.

The 8.85c feat being casual means that Sonic's scaling would also be his casual speed. Because casual speed can be suppressed to various levels lower than the top speed, it should be noted that Sonic (and subsequently the other mid-tiers) are at least 44.25c

ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔúáÔúÂÔí¥ÔáÅÔáëÔáÖÔá│ÔóªÔíÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔóáÔá×ÔáëÔáÖÔá▓ÔíÇÔáÇ ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔú┤Ôá┐ÔáÅÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔó│ÔíÇÔáÇÔíÅÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔóÀ ÔáÇÔáÇÔóáÔúƒÔúïÔíÇÔóÇÔúÇÔúÇÔíÇÔáÇÔúÇÔíÇÔúºÔáÇÔó©ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ Ôíç ÔáÇÔáÇÔó©Ôú»Ôí¡ÔáüÔá©ÔúøÔúƒÔáåÔí┤Ôú╗Ôí▓Ôú┐ÔáÇÔú©ÔáÇYAY!ÔáÇÔíç ÔáÇÔáÇÔúƒÔú┐Ôí¡ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔó▒ÔáÇÔáÇÔú┐ÔáÇÔó╣ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ Ôíç ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÖÔó┐Ôú»ÔáäÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔóÇÔíÇÔáÇÔáÇÔí┐ÔáÇÔáÇÔíçÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔí╝ ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔá╣ÔúÂÔáåÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔí┤ÔáâÔáÇÔáÇÔáÿÔáñÔúäÔúáÔá×ÔáÇ ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔó©ÔúÀÔíªÔóñÔíñÔóñÔú×ÔúüÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ ÔáÇÔáÇÔóÇÔúñÔú┤Ôú┐ÔúÅÔáüÔáÇÔáÇÔá©ÔúÅÔó»ÔúÀÔúûÔúªÔíÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ ÔóÇÔú¥Ôú¢Ôú┐Ôú┐Ôú┐Ôú┐ÔáøÔó▓ÔúÂÔú¥ÔóëÔíÀÔú┐Ôú┐ÔáÁÔú┐ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ Ôú╝Ôú┐ÔáìÔáëÔú┐Ôí¡ÔáëÔáÖÔó║ÔúçÔú╝ÔíÅÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔúäÔó©ÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ Ôú┐Ôú┐ÔúºÔúÇÔú┐.........ÔúÇÔú░ÔúÅÔúÿÔúåÔúÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇÔáÇ

ShakeResounding said:
Darksspine said:
Actually, I'm going to make a CRT for the whole thing as the verse has a lot of speed upgrades necessary,
For the Base and Super forms?
Yes. This upgrade puts base forms at FTL+, my other calc puts Super forms at 183 quadrillion c, and even Darkspine Sonic needs a touch up as he should be Immeasurable.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I agree Super Sonic should be immeasurable at his peak via Solaris, but Darkspine?
Darkspine fought Alf Layla wa-Layla, who WAS the Arabian Nights. Meaning he fought outside of the space-time continuum of the world. Immeasurable of course

Alf Layla wa-Layla was metaphorically speaking when he said that. He's not literally the World of the Arabian Nights, what he means is that he has gained full control over it and was going to recreate it in his own image.

Also nah, that isn't enough to warrant infinite speed let alone immeasurable, otherwise every tier 2 character would have infinite/immeasurable speed. Moving outside the time of a continuum doesn't mean you can move beyond time within one.

As much as I'd like to see Darkspine get Infinite/Immeasurable speed, Shadow's right.

Still, despite what comes out of the 2-B stuff, Immeasurable Super Trio still needs to be talked about.

I honestly dread any new discussion about the god tiers now.

Except bumping Super Sonic's speed to MFTL+ even more.

I trust Dark649's sense of judgement.

Both calcs need to be evaluated by Calc Group members before they can be applied. But I'll address some details here.

For the first calc, the 8.85c calc itself looks fine, but the 700 SPD to 3519 SPD formula to get FTL+ sounds like Calc Stacking. First of all, comparing a reaction speed feat and assuming regular running speeds in every scene are that fast, to then say he multiplied running speed by 5 doesn't really work that way.

Also, the Sonic Rush feat was brought up before and rejected. First of all, there's no proof that the flew from an observable universe to another. They were simply flying through a Space-Time that was created from the merging of the two universes. At best, it would simply be Dimensional Travel and not really a speed feat. It was discussed on this thread when not even this version of the calc was accepted for that reason. It's also in pretty much the same boat as this calc which is rejected for similar reasons.

@DDM They flew into the rift where the space-times were merging. The older calc used the bright dots in the background and assumed they were stars when they weren't bigger than Super Sonic/Burning Blaze, so they were probably just aesthetics which is why that was turned down. It would make more sense just to take half the distance of the observable universe.

Flying through space-time rifts are still unquantifiable and can't be calculated with massive assumptions such as observable universe calcs.

@DDM To be fair, the Super Sonic calc was never rejected. It never had a CRT discussing it or anything, you were just discussing it in the comments and then everybody kinda forgot about it.

That's not how merging universes work; there's not calc able distance between two or more universes. It's the OBD's definition of "Hiding an Outlier" to disguise a dimensional travel feat as a high balled Massively FTL+ speed feat. The problem is, Universes have no edge in the traditional sense and it would just be both universes merged together. All they did was enter a portal that wasn't even that far away from Earth to begin with. And they "Approached the Void outside the Universe" they never actually reached it as Cal said on another thread.

I know that, but that doesn't change the point. There is no speed feat to calc for said feat.

I'm neutral on Super Sonic's calc.

I don't think the FTL+ thing would be calc stacking tho. If it is wrong, then I don't think calc stacking is the correct term.

Back