• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not surprised this guy has a profile (Keyaru).

Even if Speed is equal, Sonic's Perception manipulation allows Sonic to retain his awareness of the battle field at those speeds separate from Keyaru. Allowing Sonic to have an easier time avoiding Keyaru's physical attacks and physical Hax.

Sonic also has 8-B electricity that is in his key.

Sonic can also BFR Keyaru to any place he chooses, behind him or under his feet, ending the battle quickly.

I don't know how you would restricted it. It doesn't have a key. That is just how strong the electricity output is.

I mean, if it comes from a higher tier it can still be restricted. Just like how you can restrict Giorno's Gold Experience (even though its the only method of him to attack people)

If all of his attack are 8-B he should probably just be 8-B. And if he cant do much without that electricity then this is probably a mismatch

The force that destroyed the car was 9-B but it blasted off electricity that can reach 8-B.

Those aren't separated into keys. That's just how much his electricity Output can go.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
You can restrict any attack as long as it leads to a higher tier
If this was the case, we would restrict all standard equipment Guns on 10-B characters.

I need to read the rules again, because I think it's against the rules to restrict standard equipment.

Like, it's against the rules to restrict Zoro's swords or sword welders in general, even though their swords can lead to higher AP.

Someone just made a thread about it some days ago and its fine to restrict equipment as long as it doenst make the match unfair

Even without electricity, Sonic is 9-B, though Im not sure about what he can do without. Keyaru kills people with a touch

If we dont restrict, then its an AP stomp for Sonic

Sonic really screws over Keyaru with Perception Manip and BFR. Essentially voting Sonic FRA

Back