• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Vs Dialga (Sonic the hedgehog Vs Pokémon)

i am getting annoyed because i have to suddenly deal with so much high tier pokemon stuff that i am overwhelmed. Just...wait man.

Darkrai vs Sonic may be good or bad, idk. Darkrai might get stomped. I am not an expert in this and especially darkrai of all things.
You don't even have to join this thread

Nobody is forcing you like it's your job

And Darkrai Vs Sonic is a good one because sonic has time stop to transmutation with bloodlust

Darkrai has it's broken sleep and nightmare hax

It's always the most popular and coolest characters that stomps too hard or get stomped too hard

Equalizing Speed in a matchup like this doesn't make sense considering the difference in AP. Sonic's hax and durability usually tanked the equalization of his speed. Let the man dodge some attacks, he should be able to have a chance if it comes down to the ground and fighting-based attacks.

Last edited:
Back