• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sorry, but I'm not sorry... It had to be done.

Speaking about Elsa, Disney modeled Arendelle after the Baltics, which should be Country+ with enviromental.

I inserted the text to her profile picture instead.

Aparajita said:
Speaking about Elsa, Disney modeled Arendelle after the Baltics, which should be Country+ with enviromental.
Really? Arendelle sounded like a small country to me. But if that's actually what Disney modeled the country after, i supposed 6-B could work rather than Low 6-B.

Creating country-wide environmental effects generally do not qualify for nearly as high a rating as destroying one completely in one blow.

Antvasima said:
Well, for example, DontTalk calculated the energy it took to create a planetary storm, and it came out as Large Island level: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Storm
  • Sigh* Alright, i get your point. The werid thing is that someone was planning on making a calc for one of Elsa's best feats....and that was two years ago and that same person didn't do it.
Oh well. As if anybody wants to calc anything from the movie. Regardless, i supposed Elsa will be kept at Unknown on that part.

I also like the movie, but environmental feats are not straightforward to evaluate, and generally need calculations.

We could actually request one of the members of our calc team to calc Elsa's Fjord freezing feat. Apparently that;s one of her best feats from the movie right next to snowing and freezing all of Arendelle.

Yeah, but right now everybody is probably exhausted from the revision project. Let's wait a while please.

Antvasima said:
Yeah, but right now everybody is probably exhausted from the revision project. Let's wait a while please.
I should have added that but yeah, that's what i was supposed to meant, sorry.

No problem. This revision project was absolutely necessary, but I don't think that we have the resources for more projects of this scale unless we get considerably more staff members.

Antvasima said:
No problem. This revision project was absolutely necessary, but I don't think that we have the resources for more projects of this scale unless we get considerably more staff members.
Considering the number of people we got on our staff that's still active, i can see why...

Back