• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dem teeths are stronger than Centichoro's, I tell ya

Just Kidding, I have no idea how Gums ranks amongst the Dragons in the series

Huh it's already been translated. Anyways this thread is about to be closed, but I'm at work atm so I won't be able to make a new one till later.

Also Iaian didn't dodge, ENW just missed him or hit the sword. There were no visible movements on his side.

No waot, was wrong. There waa a shift movement fhere.

Golfgan said:
@Uldmaster

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. For real life equivalent, you have magazines about celebrities. Read one of them and tell me how many people you know. You'll get a few really popular ones but most of them are nobodies unless you spend your days watching TV.

Either way, Tatsumaki won't get new abilities just because they are popular.
They very likely do, however, Genos wasn't reading a magazine or watching a show, so you can't make that example to discredit my own example.

And these abilities are so popular to be put into a book about psychics as a basic tier Genos was trying to perform.

If Tatsumaki can get "Fire Manip" because it's "popular", then every top tier martial artists (Suryu, Gotetsu etc.) should get "water stream rock smashing fist"; after all this is popular too. Bang should probably get his brother martial arts too, right? Yeah, no.

I still don't see the relationship between "popularity" and Tatsumaki's abilities.

P.S. "the magazine" example also applies for books too: example: math textbook, psychology textbook, physics textbook. Clearly people don't learn math because it's "popular".

We're not adding Fire Manipulation to Tatsumaki just because of that one omake...

>If Tatsumaki can get "Fire Manip" because it's "popular", then every top tier martial artists (Suryu, Gotetsu etc.) should get "water stream rock smashing fist"; after all this is popular too.

Okay, no, this is an incorrect comparison, 1. Is something every human is capable of and requires skill and time, the other is a superhuman trait which allows them to manipulate the fundamantal forces of reality and fire manipulation being a very basic idea of this to the point a Novice Like Genos was trying to learn it.

Do you think Dumbledore doesn't have the Expelliarmus because he's never shown it even though he's a Master Wizard, even though fodder and novices learning it.

Same thing applies here, do you think Tatsumaki doesn't have fire manipulation because she's never shown it even though she's a Master ESPer, even though fodder and novices are learning it.

imma be honest with yall, i really dont give a **** about the AS disciples. like seriously can we just stick to the S-Class heroes and the cadres, or saitama and garou? like nobody ******* cares about these damn disciples, they're legit so boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back