• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last comment:

This is the best way I can image the blast wave moving. Something like a land tidal wave. [1]

The best way I imagine calcing this is to get a thickness for the high point of the wave section. I know the ground itself is at least 230 meters from counting the rooms in the Orochi beam section.

Well to try

• Using this and trying to get a one story building I got the bump at 977.53 meters in width and assumened its the same length wise.
  • Going with the 230 meter guess that ends up being 9.31278E+15 joules
  • I could still be wrong there since its really far into the background. So if it was one pixel for a story instead of 3 that's a buldge of 2,932.6 meters
  • Using the same standards that gets me a number of 8.3815E+16 joules
Now the only other end I can think of is using the result here that got a distance of 28.6 KM. So the following ideas

• 977.53 meters wide x 28600 meters long x 230 meters deep = 2.72467E+17 joules
  • 977.53 meters wide x 28600 meters long x 1500 meters deep = 7.55795E+19 joules
  • 2,932.6 meters wide x 28600 meters long x 230 meters deep = 8.174E+17 joules
  • 2,932.6 meters wide x 28600 meters long x 1500 meters deep = 2.26738E+20 joules

About Orochi's calc

I've calced the mass of the city movement thanks to the average elevation of a city (192 m) and the distance of the city moving found in this calc so:

By using the Area method:

• A = 163818 Km┬▓
  • V = 163818000 m^2 * 192 m
  • V = 3.18E+10*(2700)
  • M = 8.5E+13 kg - The Mass of the moving city
I've assumed that the Width is half of the Length due to the scan of the feat and the impossibility to proprely calc the width

Now we need to find a method to calculate the speed of the movement to find his Kinetic Energy

So we're either getting

65,121,175 Tons: 7-B

18,063,934,034 Tons: 6-C

195,363,288 Tons: 7-A

or 54,191,682,600 Tons: 6-C

That's based on my guess. @The Causality's stuff will likely lead to a better result.

Then we combine all of the accepted vaules from the quake, tunnel melt, and city movement to get the required energy.

@Qwaser it's better to use the value of the distance calcuked by kep in his calc so 18 Km ,instead of my 28 km (maybe for an high end)

The Causality said:
@Qwaser it's better to use the value of the distance calcuked by kep in his calc so 18 Km ,instead of my 28 km (maybe for an high end)
I imputed all of the dialogue from when the blast started to when it ended into a speech timer. The result I got was an average of 5 seconds. Maybe use that?

There just isn't that much.

Haa!

The monster hideout can generate lightning from below?

Waah!

Ouch ouch.... What happened? It collapsed?

An alt translation had something a bit longer

Kyaa!

Not really sure what to expect when it comes to monster lairs but I guess lighting coming from below you is normal here?

Woah!

Ouch... What? A cave-in?

• 60 * (16/130) = 7.38 seconds
  • 60 * (30/130) = 13.846 seconds
So maybe that?

I think the main issue is that all of the rocks Gery threw at Saitama are just far smaller. Either he broke them apart into smaller rocks first or he only threw the smaller ones.

How does a meteor even have a page. Wouldn't it just destroy itself in one attack?

Yeah but the idea would be to pit it against actual characters and seeing if they could halt its advance or even survive it.

SuperAPM said:
Why have we not got a page for the giant meteor yet?
It did have a page before, and was calced to be High 7-A

It got removed for the exact reasons Qawsedf just said.

I mean, we have a SCP that is literally a tomato that launches itself as an attack.

We are an indexing site. We can give the meteor a profile. Doesnt mean it will have serious battles besides vs Arceus.

Fine for me, but it makes about as much sense as giving hurricanes, eruptions or tsunamis profiles.(Let's just hope this doesn't gives anyone an idea)

Epiccheev said:
Fine for me, but it makes about as much sense as giving hurricanes, eruptions or tsunamis profiles.(Let's just hope this doesn't gives anyone an idea)
Actually looking furthur into it we have profiles for all of those things.

Qawsedf234 said:
Actually looking furthur into it we have profiles for all of those things.
Time for Meteor brackets

1. Madara Uchiha's Tengai Shinsei vs Irene Belserion's Deus Sema

Would it be possible to get KE from Rhino Wrestler?

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/5276/109.png

http://prntscr.com/ohiong

His clash with Iaian cracks the ground here.

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/5276/113.png

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/5276/114.png

The ground appears to be more cracked in the second scan than the first after RW's assault.

Qawsedf234 said:
Now the only other end I can think of is using the result here that got a distance of 28.6 KM. So the following ideas

• 977.53 meters wide x 28600 meters long x 230 meters deep = 2.72467E+17 joules
  • 977.53 meters wide x 28600 meters long x 1500 meters deep = 7.55795E+19 joules
  • 2,932.6 meters wide x 28600 meters long x 230 meters deep = 8.174E+17 joules
  • 2,932.6 meters wide x 28600 meters long x 1500 meters deep = 2.26738E+20 joules
Applying angular size for that calc doesn't seems right. The hole is perfectly cylindrical.

https://v217.**********.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0108-027.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back