• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dante is goated.
Dantes-Inferno-Curta-Tal-Peleg.jpg

agreed

The fact that Cosmic Garou can actually take on some pretty tough Dragon Ball characters in vs matches (especially with speed equalized) is pretty sick now that I think about it a bit more. Literally like 2 or 3 chapters ago he was peaking at Saiyan Saga level, now he's arguably reaching into Cell and Buu Saga in terms of just AP comparisons, not to mention the hax. I feel like a lot of people, not specifically here but in general, don't realize how busted he really is now.

His power mimicry is debatably on par with Novel Kars' "uNdErSTanD". Man casually started using gravity manipulation and portal creation within a few seconds (from his perspective of time) of seeing it. Hell, even Novel Kars can't just copy power itself iirc, but I might be wrong. This is on top of passive radiation that can cause blood loss, fainting, and rapid hair loss in seconds of exposure from just being within over a 10 meter range of someone (which causes very quick death if too close, in addition).

Right now, all Garou really needs is a good MFTL+ feat, and he's set.

Of course, all of this brings even more hype for how busted God is going to be. He should have the same powers he granted Garou, logically speaking, and then some. Like many people including myself have predicted, God is almost inevitably going to be a legit reality warper. Blast and especially Garou are already sort of reality warpers, just on a lower end scale than what people usually think of, and clearly God exists on a level far above them.

Right now, all Garou really needs is a good MFTL+ feat, and he's set.
Saitama will punch Garou with Serious Punch and knock him out of the Solar System. Saitama then uses Serious Jump and catches up to Garou instantly. They clash and fight in space. The shockwaves of their attacks rip open a rift in space, which allows God to enter the Universe more then before. Through the rift, we see Blast's group fending off God for a panel, and Blast manages to close the rift. Saitama is still rampaging and knocking Garou around, who keeps matching Saitama's power. Saitama hits Garou with a full power punch which blows a hole in his face. God's influence leaves Garou. Saitama goes to finish off Garou, but then remembers Tareo's words and calms down. They both land on the ocean and see with a small house floating. They choose to sit down there and talk.

Peak OPM

Saitama will punch Garou with Serious Punch and knock him out of the Solar System. Saitama then uses Serious Jump and catches up to Garou instantly. They clash and fight in space. The shockwaves of their attacks rip open a rift in space, which allows God to enter the Universe more then before. Through the rift, we see Blast's group fending off God for a panel, and Blast manages to close the rift. Saitama is still rampaging and knocking Garou around, who keeps matching Saitama's power. Saitama hits Garou with a full power punch which blows a hole in his face. God's influence leaves Garou. Saitama goes to finish off Garou, but then remembers Tareo's words and calms down. They both land on the ocean and see with a small house floating. They choose to sit down there and talk.

Peak OPM
Reality: Off screen battle

Ok(I'll wait until it literally turns out that opm's planet is bigger than ours because cities are countries)
I've never really understood this line of thinking with OPM tbh. There's a lot of land on Earth, heck i'm pretty sure only a small percentage of Austrialia, even being as big as it is, is actually inhabited. Hell, OPM's earth could be half covered in land masses and it wouldn't be larger than Earth. Irl Earth is 70% covered in water, so even if OPM's earth was 50/50, the size of Earth wouldn't change, just how much land there is compared to irl

1.7 kilotons lowball
2 kilotons highball
dang practically vaporizing 20 floors of stone is only 2 kilotons, i mean fair enough, thx kachon. love u

The saving grace is a proper saitama punching rover calc, but its basically impossible to calc. (7-a/high 7-a results imo)

there are several webcomic characters that will appear in the manga one day, which characters among the characters are you waiting for to appear in the manga?
He's already in the manga but Post-MA Arc Amai Mask is definitely my most anticipated appearance in the future manga chapters.

Back