• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly I'm surprised that I'm not more surprised of the recent events. This is basically the DB equivalent of Goku getting SSJ5 or something. A God-enhanced Garou killing Genos in front of Saitama, with BLAST nearby. If you told me even one of these things would happen just 10 chapters ago, let alone before Blast's manga reveal in the God dimension, I'd probably laugh at it.

Crazy thing is, I still don't see the manga reaching its finale any time soon. This is so crazy it'd honestly fit in the final arc, but we still have at least a few arcs to go based vaguely on the direction the webcomic did. Of course, the manga is a different continuity at this point, but I doubt it'd outright skip any major webcomic arcs, such as Neo Heroes and especially Mad Cyborg. I could see it maybe skipping Psychic Sisters, but that's doubtful and would be very disappointing.

I wonder if God's enhancements would have a special effect with Metal Bat's powers? Like maybe bringing out his full potential for as long as the enhancement stays?

I did a very quick one (not accurate at all probably), and got 6.2 kilotons lmao
Yeah, I was thinking more along the terms of shockwave damage since it was able to cause like magnitude 5(break plates) levels of damage with Genos being far away from where the MA fight is happening.

Honestly I'm surprised that I'm not more surprised of the recent events. This is basically the DB equivalent of Goku getting SSJ5 or something. A God-enhanced Garou killing Genos in front of Saitama, with BLAST nearby. If you told me even one of these things would happen just 10 chapters ago, let alone before Blast's manga reveal in the God dimension, I'd probably laugh at it.

Crazy thing is, I still don't see the manga reaching its finale any time soon. This is so crazy it'd honestly fit in the final arc, but we still have at least a few arcs to go based vaguely on the direction the webcomic did. Of course, the manga is a different continuity at this point, but I doubt it'd outright skip any major webcomic arcs, such as Neo Heroes and especially Mad Cyborg. I could see it maybe skipping Psychic Sisters, but that's doubtful and would be very disappointing.
Facts. Ten chapters ago this would've sounded like a fan fiction fantasy.

I'd like to ask why the Jet nice Guy character isn't profiled in vsbattle, isn't he also participating in monster association attacks with other Class A heroes?
Well because nobody cares about him I guess. Do you want us to make profiles for a bunch of other lower-tier heroes who's participated in the raid too?

INB4 Saitama was dreaming and we wake up as Saitama is dead for trying to fight a giant crab man
When Saitama was hit by Crablante and launched many feet into the sky and into the ground, that blow had almost instantly killed him. The few seconds he spends before impacting with the cement were spent in a deluded dream of heroism, his vein attempt to escape the dark reality that awaited him when the cold surface of the park would connect with his head. He knew he could never be a Hero, that he could never be anything, but he believed that he had done the right thing by helping the ball-chinned kid, and could rest in peace with that subconscious thought in the back of his mind.

now that i think about it , garou can copy all sort of stuff but then again he also have the "MODE" thing where he also copy all sort of stuff ...whats the difference

Last edited:
now that i think about it , garou can copy all sort of stuff but then again he also have the "MODE" thing where he also copy all sort of stuff ...whats the difference
The former involves copying the phenomenon of the universe, the latter involves copying the abilities of individual living organisms. They're so similar because they're both reliant on Garou's martial arts.

Y’all are both clown beggars with lame ass rebuttals. Argument solved, and I hope this increases your survivability.
Average Likable Post
0Ar3iCv.gif

Most OPM characters are fated to be eternally stuck at 7-B.
Eventually something will pull them out of that tier...

Depends how far Murata raises the bar for the non-god tiers of the verse. Pretty sure he'll go pretty damn far, given what we've seen him do to Orochi, Psychorochi, etc.

I feel they might even end up making people scale to feats they usually would have no business being in.

Like how Garou scaled to Psychorochi.

If I had a penny for every time someone complained about this 7-B 'curse', I could buy a mansion in Hong Kong.

Tbh I don't like Blast appearing so randomly in this arc. I would have liked it better if ONE had saved him for later on in the story. This kinda kills the hype and he seems unnecessary.

Like, what is his role? Deflecting some of Garou's attacks before getting ignored by Garou and Saitama? Introducing God, who could also have appeared without Blast being present?

Tbh I don't like Blast appearing so randomly in this arc. I would have liked it better if ONE had saved him for later on in the story. This kinda kills the hype and he seems unnecessary.
Garou was turned into an eldritch abomination while the other S-Class were already struggling with much weaker opponents and at this point, Saitama not being knocked around to show how powerful a new enemy is seems to be becoming the norm so really, Blast is the only way Murata was able to avoid insane powerscaling issues since even without the radiation powers it would have been impossible to explain why the heavily injured S-Class heroes weren't killed by a Lovecraftian Garou beyond the usual "hero instincts" thing that even Murata seems to have gotten sick of now.

Also, considering Garou's relation to God, whom we know Bang has an invested interest in, I wouldn't say it was done "randomly".

Not like it would be undeserved tbh. The city level reasonings seem super flimsy to me, considering they hinge on Psykos knowing and being able to compare that Dragon level monster that appeared literally for a few minutes with Elder centipede whose own city destroying feats lack an established timeline.

considering they hinge on Psykos knowing and being able to compare that Dragon level monster that appeared literally for a few minutes
… what? The City level ratings are based on the Hero Association claiming that EC is the most powerful monster they’ve seen yet, it has nothing to do with Psykos.

… what? The City level ratings are based on the Hero Association claiming that EC is the most powerful monster they’ve seen yet, it has nothing to do with Psykos.
Er...no, Psykos' analysis is currently one of the reasonings given for him being at that tier. I have no idea what you mean by "nothing". Even if this was true what you said was never indicated on the profiles or the scan given therein.
Centichoro is bigger than other monsters.

Yes, this is a full-scale disaster

We may not be able to defeat that thing.

Er...no, Psykos' analysis is currently one of the reasonings given for him being at that tier. I have no idea what you mean by "nothing". Even if this was true what you said was never indicated on the profiles or the scan given therein.
You said the City level ratings hinge on Gyoro Gyoro’s statement, which is incorrect. It’s just supporting evidence. The Hero Assicistion’s statement is where 7-B comes from.

Attack Potency: City level (One of the strongest members of the Monster Association. Almost leveled a whole city when he was younger and smaller. Described as being on another level of size and destructive power to other monsters, which would include Vaccine Man, akin to a natural disaster. Can harm Bang and Bomb. Gyoro Gyoro estimated that only the stronger members of the S-Class could challenge him)

You said the City level ratings hinge on Gyoro Gyoro’s statement, which is incorrect. It’s just supporting evidence. The Hero Assicistion’s statement is where 7-B comes from.
Okay, sure. I've already pointed out that the linked statements are too vague to make any comparisons though.

Centichoro is bigger than other monsters.
Not AP related. The only character I know who would make this meaningful is scaling to Beefcake who we, for some reason, don't treat as City level.
Yes, this is a full-scale disaster
Vague.
We may not be able to defeat that thing.
Also vague and possible circular scaling.

That's why we might be getting rid of it. The statement is even more vague in the raws.

Edit: Quoting myself from a different thread.

他の怪人とは スケールが違うな

Normal or regular isn't mentioned. However, the kanji other (他の) is mentioned. So it translates more closely to 'The scale is different from other monsters.'

Last edited:
Back