• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
crt about month io will be made after the next chapter which will be released tonight right? how many counts have been entered regarding the speed of saitama and garou in month io?

something is telling me that we are getting tatsumaki x saitama sooner than what expected, with some crazy haxs for tatsumaki and op resistances for saitama.
soul manipulation and celular manipulation for tatsumaki? 😳
mind control 😳😳😳😳

I'm kinda hoping to get a bit of a pullback for their fight. Or some distance between it and this last one, I think Satiama could use a shorter fight after the length of this one.

I'm kinda hoping to get a bit of a pullback for their fight. Or some distance between it and this last one, I think Satiama could use a shorter fight after the length of this one.
their fight probably is gonna be tatsumaki using everything in her arsenal until she starts bleeding due her injuries and retreat herself.
this can happen in 1-2 chapters, theres no reason to Murata to make it a long and boring fight

i dont expect tatsumaki to get as strong as blast, not close to it.
but im atleast expecting her to be impressive in saitama's perspective, since saitama already got impressed by much weaker characters

something is telling me that we are getting tatsumaki x saitama sooner than what expected, with some crazy haxs for tatsumaki and op resistances for saitama.
soul manipulation and celular manipulation for tatsumaki? 😳
mind control 😳😳😳😳
I dont think you understand what the "X" means in "tatsumaki x saitama". lol. people say "tatsumaki x saitama" when they ship them into a romantic relationship. saitama vs tatsumaki is what you should be saying

I dont think you understand what the "X" means in "tatsumaki x saitama". lol. people say "tatsumaki x saitama" when they ship them into a romantic relationship. saitama vs tatsumaki is what you should be saying
nah, not really lol..........
it can be used for both, shipping and battles.
i've been using this since always, and i saw many people doing the same

i dont expect tatsumaki to get as strong as blast, not close to it.
but im atleast expecting her to be impressive in saitama's perspective, since saitama already got impressed by much weaker characters
Who was he impressed by that's weaker than Tatsumaki?

nah, not really lol..........
it can be used for both, shipping and battles.
i've been using this since always, and i saw many people doing the same
i've literally never seen anyone put "x" between two names for battles. that is exclusively used for shipping iirc

sorry for asking this since it has probably been asked 400 times. but when the content revisions are finished, what tier will post IO saitama and garou be?

What? I'd really like to know, cause only like two people come to mind maybe three, and Tatsumaki currently's got nothing on at least the most likely 2.

i'm just expecting her fight with saitama to be something respectful with honorable feats for both, instead of tatsumaki being ******* around, she doesn't deserves that

i'm just expecting her fight with saitama to be something respectful with honorable feats for both, instead of tatsumaki being ******* around, she doesn't deserves that
Manga tats doesn't, webcomic tats did.

Her fight with Saitama probably won't happen or it will be against someone/something else

Manga tats doesn't, webcomic tats did.

Her fight with Saitama probably won't happen or it will be against someone/something else
the fight needs to be agaisnt saitama, like the context is saitama being mad about her destroying his house, and trying to free fubuki from her.
who else but saitama would be able to face tats actually?

Oh, you're saying she's stronger than Boros that's what you believe.
i dont believe it, she is oof, even our scaling puts her above him ☠️☠️☠️
mb is at maximum equal to her or weaker, remember both scales to orochi (tatsumaki scaling chain is even higher since psykorochi>>>>orochi) ☠️

i dont believe it, she is oof, even our scaling puts her above him ☠️☠️☠️
mb is at maximum equal to her or weaker, remember both scales to orochi
Still puts her below Collapsing Star Roaring canon which is what got him Saitama's, you're impressive thing

Still puts her below Collapsing Star Roaring canon which is what got him Saitama's, you're impressive thing
u sure? CRSC is equal to boros' entire life force (meaning that it doesn't even scales to his physical) and it's calced into 11exatons
tatsumaki is >>>>>psykorochi who is >>>>>> orochi's 5exatons feat.
we can't do things like this here, but if the difference between the fusion and base orochi is 2x, psykorochi is already 10 exatons while going CASUALLY

Back