• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You said 'sure, 9-C zombieman'. That is the most indirect way of saying anything ever, so you can **** off with this nonsense.

And also, particularly **** you for being an asshole just because I was agreeing with you in a casual manner, I said sure, and you keep trying to ******* act like I insulted you or something shit
this isn’t even related to the debate anymore, you’re just a dick
Stop lying through your teeth.

I misunderstood your intentions and countered your point (what I perceived it was, anyway). You explained that you agreed in a very sly way, and I said your way of getting that across was very indirect in the first place (as myself and many people respond to points in similar ways when they disagree with them as well), and then you responded with
  • "sure" means yes
    it's literally one of the most direct ways I could have agreed with you, god damn, you're trying to make me out as being rude over me literally ******* agreeing with you, and you ******* wonder why I'm so annoyed with you
    STOP. PRESSING ME. ABOUT. SOMETHING I LITERALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON.
The point wasn't even about how strong Zombieman was in the first place, it was about how his weaponry was far superior to normal weaponry so your argument about Pureblood was wrong.
Your response literally was indirect.

You are the aggressor in this situation, and you insulted me a **** ton in that point and throughout the entire argument. That's what 'that nonsense' was in reference to.

Last edited:
Everything you’ve said would be much easier to respond to in real time, like discord style debating, but Yknow what making paragraph after paragraph to debunk you, and then repeating the same thing I said an hour ago that you forgot about or ignored because it’s been a few minutes since I said it
I do not have the patience for this long drawn out bullshit that I don’t even want to address your arguments anymore regardless of what your points are or what you’re accusing me of, I’m done, you can get the last word or whatever but don’t expect another response from me.

You people always respond with 'debate me on discord' and shit, especially when you're losing an argument. No, that's the stupidest ******* debate style because it relies on verbal tactics rather than the actual ability to post evidence.

I didn't forget anything, you kept saying shit about speed and intelligence that I did respond to. I even called you out on trying to pull this shit earlier. You just never proved intelligence and speed were factors to begin with, and you even admit they don't need to be for most of the OPM Dragons on this wiki.

I'm not accusing you of anything. You literally did insult me.

Honestly, do you want to get a ban requested on you or something? Because you've been insanely and unnecessarily abhorrent throughout this entire argument.

Last edited:
Am i the only one who thinks Blast and his partner have lame ass outfits? They look like the 90's exploded, Blast even looks like "the guy" from the spy kids movie.
images

Am i the only one who thinks Blast and his partner have lame ass outfits? They look like the 90's exploded, Blast even looks like "the guy" from the spy kids movie.
100% agree with Blast's being shit. The others are ok, I guess.

TBH, before his reveal, I always thought Blast's design would be more akin to Saitama's rather than the very Sci-Fi design he has now.
There were some fanarts of what people though Blast would look like and it's pretty much some guy with Saitama's hero costume but with flaming streaks in the middle and shoulder guards.

images
Okay but irrelevant because The Guy solo's almost the entirety of OPM, with the exception of King, and perhaps a couple others.

looked at the chapter and it seems smile man goes from one shotting a demon to struggling with a tiger, along will multiple statements of threat levels being unreliable
thanks
They say it's unreliable BECAUSE it doesn't take into account factors like combat synergy.

It's now 154 kilotons of TNT or High 7-C. Oof.

I do think the method here of using supersonic KE is kinda wack but considering this is only High 7-C. Doesn't really matter.
While Bobbit worms are indeed more similar to EC proportions-wise, I heavily doubt that the same could be said about their volume-mass ratio. The original calc should be better. A hybrid calc using both would probably give far more accurate results.

Last edited:
I just realized something

If Sitch was aware of God ever since the beggining and other higher ups also might be, then that explains why the last Threat level is called "God" and why even beings capable of reducing the Earth to ashes aren't listed as such: they know it isn't God, therefore they don't get the rating 💀

Also

Why is Garou placed at Disaster level God on the verse page ? Was that ever stated ?

Does anyone expect an upgrade from volume 27's bonus chapter? We got Relativistic+ Saitama with crazy AD from volume 25

I just realized something

If Sitch was aware of God ever since the beggining and other higher ups also might be, then that explains why the last Threat level is called "God" and why even beings capable of reducing the Earth to ashes aren't listed as such: they know it isn't God, therefore they don't get the rating 💀

Also

Why is Garou placed at Disaster level God on the verse page ? Was that ever stated ?
Nope. He basically qualifies at this point, but like, so does Boros.

We should probably just place him at Unknown.

Supersonic speed using this method is indeed wack, however I think I found another way to get EC’s speed that might be more accurate

Btw is it possible to use F=ma to get EC’s LS? It would scale to Bang and Bomb since they both stopped him dead in his tracks and didnt move at all from its tackle

Back