• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Screen_Shot_2023-07-12_at_10.08.07_AM.png

Dumbass Nichirin missed the apple
It is a pity that there is no way to calculate how much energy is needed to cut a hill from a distance of hundreds of meters, and not point-blank.

Because I am sure that this would increase the result hundreds of times than just cutting the hill while standing at close range to it.

It is a pity that there is no way to calculate how much energy is needed to cut a hill from a distance of hundreds of meters, and not point-blank.

Because I am sure that this would increase the result hundreds of times than just cutting the hill while standing at close range to it.
Is there really no way? I mean this looks like a pretty clear cut 7-A if not 7-B feat to me...

Is there really no way? I mean this looks like a pretty clear cut 7-A if not 7-B feat to me...
Well, to begin with, even completely destroying this hill would only be a level feat, MAXIMUM Low 7-C or minimum Medium 7-C. Most likely a high 8-A. We can see trees against this rock.

Secondly, in fact, the complete destruction of the minimum size mountain (And this is about 600 meters high) is a feat of the Low 7-B level, as I remember. VSB uses really big mountains for 7-A, bigger than the average ones.

Thirdly, he did not destroy the entire mountain, but only cut it into fatty pieces, which is also cool, but worse than destroying full mountain.

Fourthly, perhaps through the inverse square it is possible, but as far as I know, in real life there are no slashes in the usual anime sense, only shock waves that go in all directions.

I think they are disciples of deceased swordmasters and new members of the council.
Yeah their names are Yuta and Shidou

Yuta is the daughter of Amahare and Shidou is the son of Zanbai, they are following their footsteps

Really interesting, I hope ONE does something with them

Well, to begin with, even completely destroying this hill would only be a level feat, MAXIMUM Low 7-C or minimum Medium 7-C. Most likely a high 8-A. We can see trees against this rock.
We might be using kinetic energy in this scenario rather than fragmentation. But I don't think it'd help that much unless we have a ridiculous timeframe.

Yeah no that hill is very small and he only put some cuts in it.

You would be happy getting anything in tier 7 from that honestly.

If it turns out that he is able to pass attacks through an apple, then he will have a partial ignore of durability, such as an enemy’s armor, or possibly an attack on organs. Cool.

Giving me PTSD about the people who thought Metal Knight would make Metal Boros from his corpse.
Honestly, with Cyborg Nichirin being real... is Mecha Boros that far fetched?
Claiming women is sexist, and I'm the only one allowed to be sexist on this wiki.

You have been told this before, and now you have been told it again.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
iasias.png

Nichira's resurrection is another proof that ONE is not capable of killing even third-rate characters normally. His scene absolutely alluded to his death.

I'm not answering because I do the telling around these parts.

I think someone said they were going to finish by Sunday, but don't quote me on that.

We have spanish translations, though😭:cry:😭.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

My people, you got it wrong when I said that the translation was taking too long kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I was referring to the chapter that just came out...

Back