• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We might be using kinetic energy in this scenario rather than fragmentation. But I don't think it'd help that much unless we have a ridiculous timeframe.
He cut the apple without it noticing. We should obviously use Planck second for the timeframe.

Then get rejected due to mind gymnastics and FTL kinetic energy.

I think he sliced it so fast he bypassed the atoms 🗿
King moment

One_329d1f_6152705.jpg

He cut the apple without it noticing. We should obviously use Planck second for the timeframe.

Then get rejected due to mind gymnastics and FTL kinetic energy.
Yeah, I checked with DeepL and Atomic and Nichirin state that he cut through the apple so fast the apple didn't even realize it was cut

Yeah, ONE definitely intends to surpass the WC apple gag feat so...

Like Nichirin unironically can perform what Atomic thought was impossible in the WC and manga Atomic can likely replicate it...
That's insane if this is a true translation.

That's already beyond what Atomic Samurai said about King yeah. Which is WILD.

What even ability would this me? Durability negation? I mean if he can ignore the apple could he ignore someone's skin too?

No clue.

Yeah, ONE definitely intends to surpass the WC apple gag feat so...

Like Nichirin unironically can perform what Atomic thought was impossible in the WC and manga Atomic can likely replicate it...
I am pretty sure Atomic is stated to be the strongest swordmaster so he should upscale. Kind of an interesting coincidence considering Atomic is about to get FTL speed. That's the minimum requirement to do something before information can be registered.

Wtf is King gonna do bruh
I will copy paste my comment from Reddit:

He will cut a mountain on the ontological level before space-time, concepts or the narrative itself can register it. He will also do it so before he even begins to draw his sword.

it should be able to, in the anime ova atomick can get a human out of the monster's stomach intact even though the monster has been sliced neatly but the human inside is not injured by the sword slash
What even ability would this me? Durability negation? I mean if he can ignore the apple could he ignore someone's skin too?

No clue.

Being able to copy everything like supernatural or things like Tatsumaki's telekinesis? Or just being able to copy things inside that "all the forces and energies of the universe" thing
Should be anything that revolves around universal forces and energy.

Along with pseudo-science type abilities such as the ones used by Blast or the Time Travel shenanigans, and the forces that are contained within the OPM verse, such as Psychic power.

I have another question. How do we consider Garou Power Mimicry? Being able to copy everything like supernatural or things like Tatsumaki's telekinesis? Or just being able to copy things inside that "all the forces and energies of the universe" thing
Garou should be able to imitate anything as long as he has seen it before and it doesn't have to be sourced from the energy of the universe, even the power of Space Blast was copied by Garou, I'm sure he can imitate Tatsu's telekinesis abilities. , especially since Tatsu's power also comes from chi energy.

Should be anything that revolves around universal forces and energy.

Along with pseudo-science type abilities such as the ones used by Blast or the Time Travel shenanigans, and the forces that are contained within the OPM verse, such as Psychic power.
Garou should be able to imitate anything as long as he has seen it before and it doesn't have to be sourced from the energy of the universe, even the power of Space Blast was copied by Garou, I'm sure he can imitate Tatsu's telekinesis abilities. , especially since Tatsu's power also comes from chi energy.
Thanks

it should be able to, in the anime ova atomick can get a human out of the monster's stomach intact even though the monster has been sliced neatly but the human inside is not injured by the sword slash
Wow, Mumen withstands the blows of a monster that destroys stones with a volume of 9-A. And can withstand falls from great heights.

If it's canon, then it could be used for a profile.

that's a wrong perception, the blast hasn't been shown how far its strength is, there's still a lot of blast power that he hasn't released when fighting Garou, as an example Blast is said to be able to manipulate time and space and in his fight with Garou he only uses space power in defense, in fact he prefers to seal Garou into another dimension rather than kill him directly, there are 2 reasons I think why Blast didn't beat Garou because he believes his fight with Garou will have an impact on Earth as he said if he and Garou are able to manipulate reality so he prefers to protect the earth first and the second reason maybe he believes that Saitama can beat him after seeing the two of them clash punches
How did blast combat god but can’t even beat cosmic garou

that's a wrong perception, the blast hasn't been shown how far its strength is, there's still a lot of blast power that he hasn't released when fighting Garou, as an example Blast is said to be able to manipulate time and space and in his fight with Garou he only uses space power in defense, in fact he prefers to seal Garou into another dimension rather than kill him directly, there are 2 reasons I think why Blast didn't beat Garou because he believes his fight with Garou will have an impact on Earth as he said if he and Garou are able to manipulate reality so he prefers to protect the earth first and the second reason maybe he believes that Saitama can beat him after seeing the two of them clash punches
if saitama can punch garou many times and not destroy the moon blast can fight Garou on earth

after seeing them clash he didn’t even know what happened to them

if saitama can punch garou many times and not destroy the moon blast can fight Garou on earth

after seeing them clash he didn’t even know what happened to them
the fighting styles of blast and saitama are different

the Blast is more focused on getting Garou out of the earth as soon as possible because the radiation emitted by Garou is very harmful to the earth and the living things in it because the Blast is not focused on defeating Garou but keeping him away from the earth as fast as possible. in his fight Blast also survives more especially when he finds out that Garou has the ability to imitate, if I become BLAST I will also focus on securing the earth first and think of ways to fight Garou but it's too late because Garou and Saitama have been thrown somewhere

Last edited:
Back