• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
sorry to say this but the rest of the world would not think like that if they create laws to prohibit this kind of animation.
I don't know about that one chief. I think there are only a handful of countries falling under that category. It's only in the rather recent century or so that these ideas about child laws really began to fall into place, for a long time there were barely any laws regarding the subject, and even in modern society there are many millions of people that disagree with current laws but don't voice their opinions out of a rightful fear of rejection.

I don't know about that one chief. I think there are only a handful of countries falling under that category. It's only in the rather recent century or so that these ideas about child laws really began to fall into place, for a long time there were barely any laws regarding the subject, and even in modern society there are many millions of people that disagree with current laws but don't voice their opinions out of a rightful fear of rejection.
man, pedophilia is not like something we can just give people time to “forget” it.
if anything has to be done, it has to be done NOW.
If you (not really you, just an example please dont get me wrong) can’t live in a world with prohibited lolis, theres a problem with you

At this rate, this is gonna be NNT hate thread instead of OPM thread. For a change of pace, I don't care as long as it is not an actual child.
I agree. The problem doesn't lie within any actual harm to someone being done, just the implications it could have of the author writing the story. I won't sit here and explain all my little opinions on the intricacies of the problems I interpret in it, because to be honest it would probably come off as virtue signaling, and I really hate virtue signaling. I speak honestly, not for people to like me, whereas if I have a belief I know the majority of people will disagree with, I'll probably stay silent about it as I'd rather not bother with a group of people trying to argue with me at the same time, knowing the discussion likely wouldn't go anywhere.

Ok, no more convos about pedos.
Tatsumaki isn't a loli
Tatsumaki-and-Saitama.png

It's 50/50, let's be honest, especially in the early series.

Tatsumaki has always very blatantly just been a short person, or a "midget", if you will. It's been said many times and the WC version displays that best (she barely even classifies as one though). The only times where Tatsumaki has been addressed as a child is by Saitama, sarcastically, for the sake of insulting her. And if people think midgets look like children, that's a whole other problem entirely, tbh, and makes me think they haven't had much of a social life.

I could see why some people get "loli" vibes from certain drawings of Tatsumaki from Murata, especially early on as Asura mentions, but a lot of more recent Tatsumaki art makes it clear that she's not supposed to look like a child, just short.

Speaking of the webcomic, I was wondering if there's a calculation on this wiki for tearing off a robot's head?

Oh new page. Btw anyone else hear know about the recent UFO congress stuff? Pretty big deal. if it's true and Grusch's sources are correct we could be seeing a pretty huge shift in society soon. The weirdest part to me is that it lines up with a recent event in Las Vegas where a UFO was seen soaring across the sky, and shortly after, an entire family reported seeing 2 humanoid beings in their backyard. The police were contacted, who also knew about and verified the UFO event, and set-up cameras in the backyard, apparently believing the families claims. There are even rumors that videos of the beings were caught, but were quickly secured by the government hours later, but obviously as with every random internet "mystery", the people who said this couldn't provide evidence of it. Still, lines up quite nicely with the recent congress news. They're here ig.

Yeah, but the manga is for fetuses.

Real alpha male gamer chads like me read the webcomic.

That's just Merlin's true form since she froze her time at 30.

It isn't sexualised to any degree, just something equivocal to a warlock.

That's just Merlin's true form since she froze her time (IIRC, she was already an adult).

It isn't sexualised to any degree, just something equivocal to a warlock.
bruh, this panel is clearly sexual appeal, look at her clothes

and thats a literally ******* kid form

i dont see any difference between this and sarada’s case

Ngl, I don't see any attempt at sexual appeal.

She looks (and is) more like Gollum.
Gollum-from-The-Lord-of-the-Rings.png

As someone who also looks and acts like Gollum yourself, you should be more understanding of that.

While I agree with the majority opinion about Tatsumaki here, there are definitely instances where she looks like a child.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDE1MTE1NTkxODklMkYxMDgzODc2MDQ1MTU5MTUzNzI0JTJGMDUucG5n
Yeah that's the most peculiar instance of Murata portraying Tatsumaki. Personally, I always interpreted it as a theoretical child Tatsumaki wearing that outfit, but that's just me and I'm probably wrong. But compare that to

image.png

Back