• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
but something tells me that Fubuki is the one getting possessed instead of Tatsumaki

GOD couldnt get control over Tatsumaki at her weakest, and i doubt it would happen with Tatsumaki at full power

fubuki is 110% going to be the next Avatar.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzY5MjcxODQ5NDYlMkYxMDUyNjc1NjE2NjMxMTc3MzA2JTJGcGFnZV8xMS5wbmc=
Espers always too related to GOD, that’s curious.!

She’ll beat the ass out of Tatsumaki, but Tatsumaki will give her a good fight.
Saitama will arrive in the middle of the battle to stop it. This will change the way Tatsumaki sees Fubuki. And would be great because Tatsumaki would be in a higher tier, strong enough to defeat ANY character on her own but cosmic beings

Can we all just shut up about Boros and Tatsumaki and start talking about new shit instead like FF scaling with Genos, or Ninja Duo scaling as a whole
just saw this, i literally have a crt with this on topic being ignored for months.

dont act as if we only talk about the latter two, the thing is: WE ONLY GET ATTENTION WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BOROS AND TATSUMAKI

Fubuki has mind reading, she literally saw what's on Psykos head but in her profile she only has resistance to mind manipulation

We'll have to wait on the translation, but I'm mostly sure that the Ninjas still don't scale to Flash (they were almost instantly defeated and ran away) and Genos scaling is still iffy. Flashy holds back a lot, so you can't just scale a character to him because of they happen to interact.

Wouldn't surprise me if Genos scales in some capacity though.

We'll have to wait on the translation, but I'm mostly sure that the Ninjas still don't scale to Flash (they were almost instantly defeated and ran away) and Genos scaling is still iffy. Flashy holds back a lot, so you can't just scale a character to him because of they happen to interact.

Wouldn't surprise me if Genos scales in some capacity though.
This flash also got stronger, which is why they fled.

If we go by webcomic, Flash is actually one of (if not the) hardest working heroes in HA. The training he endured as a child was insane, and the fact he keeps on training every day even as an adult makes him being one of the constant growth characters like Sonic and Genos not surprising

forced to use a serious move so they would not scape= holding back tremendously
Yes. Because when he killed them in their superior monster forms both immediately said that they stood no chance and he could've instantly killed them with that power. His response is that he didn't want to miss which ks why he held back and wanted them to kill them both at once.

In their rematch he immediately messed them up and nearly killed them within a few pages and instead of fighting him they dipped out immediately. They're not comparable to Flashy Flash.

Yes. Because when he killed them in their superior monster forms both immediately said that they stood no chance and he could've instantly killed them with that power. His response is that he didn't want to miss which ks why he held back and wanted them to kill them both at once.

In their rematch he immediately messed them up and nearly killed them within a few pages and instead of fighting him they dipped out immediately. They're not comparable to Flashy Flash.
how an at least ftl will miss something that he is supposed to statue?

z e r o sense.

and then we get 5-b sakura for punching kaguya ☠️🫦

The point of Flashy making Saitama his disciple is that he didn't think Saitama was leagues above him (as everyone except Zombieman and Genos coped that Garou was weakened by fighting the S-Class), so he believed that training Saitama to become an excellent martial artist was a worthwhile endeavour.

It's like when Saitama directly acknowledged that Genos was strong during the MA arc, but then they pretend that scene didn't exist during the Forrest King.

Edit: After looking at the new translations, I'll admit I was wrong here.

Last edited:
Back