• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It seems it's Sonic they are chasing away instead of Ninja Duo. If we get Sonic vs Flashy Flash this time around too then Genos is most definitely FTL. Genos also mentions how Flashy is sweating when they run later on.
Be grateful I ever got Tatsumaki to Class E
I think the statement about Tatsumaki lifting Z-city might yield a higher result.

so the ninja duo stated that flashy is even stronger than before (the move he used to “kill both”) and even then they could react and runaway

definetely a scaling

Also is 4th wall breaking an ability here? Even if it doesn’t do much can it be added?

IMG_2554.png

Thanks to Kelp on Discord for rendering Genos new upgrade for me
If anyone wants to start working on a new Genos key on their sandbox here is the render

I'm more surprised this is Saitama's first canonical 4th wall break than him having one tbh. Took long enough.

Also, surprised no one mentioned it, but like, Sonic was in place of the Ninja Village Leader in this chapter where it would normally have been the Ninja Village Leader encountering Saitama and getting one-shotted. So there's a chance that, if we're lucky, maybe he'll actually do something in the manga.

Blast being teased for next chapter is also p hype. Might get lore info but I wouldn't be surprised if Blast just said "xd no" and left, maybe after saying something cryptic. Logically speaking he should know what role Saitama had in the battle against CF Garou as it's likely that Blast was watching, but we'll see ig. And if he was he should've been able to see Saitama one-shot him seeing as FF could at least see a blur iirc, and Blast is incomparably faster than him.

Also, surprised no one mentioned it, but like, Sonic was in place of the Ninja Village Leader in this chapter where it would normally have been the Ninja Village Leader encountering Saitama and getting one-shotted. So there's a chance that, if we're lucky, maybe he'll actually do something in the manga.
Reread the Webcomic it's totally the same when he encountered sonic there

So post resurrection Gale and Flame are stronger and faster in human form than their monster forms which were already able to cause some concern for flashy that they’d escape if it weren’t for flashy slash killing them both at once
I guess all of the current ninja are ftl then (except shadow ring lol)
May or may not get to that crt a chapter or two from now when we get flashy and sonic doing stuff

So, it seems in next chapter we'll discover if Blast's gang got affected by Saitama time travel or if it did not.

And maybe there could be some good explanations about God.

Also, there seems to be some upgrades and Fourth Wall Breaking for Saitama confirming he's a 100% gag character

Back